• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
And to Fufu for ... Absol. How original. =|
Wow, thanks.

But yes, while PC was down, I got a shiny Smoochum, three to be exact, and a couple of shiny Absol, which I'm still resetting for. It's been three days.

And no luck with my soft resetting hunts, as usual...we can't all be like D_S, ya know. ;)

Edit: My Absol conquest ends here. Just a few minutes ago, I accidentally broke it. I'm not too mad, though, it was taking forever to find them. I ended up catching seven, two of which look quite promising. Interestingly, I caught five shiny Absol in a row with Super Luck, the sixt the having Pressure...once I determine which is best, train it, and get restock my Max/Super Repels back to 999 (They're in the high 700s/low 900s respectively, I'm just a extremely OCD about that), I will soft reset for Cranidos.

Edit2: Ick, neither are particualarly spectacular. Truth be told, I might not train them at all, it seems like an awful waste of time...

Last edited:

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
D_S: Nice Heatran & Shieldon!
Yami: lol you acquired so many shinies during the down time XD
Gibbo: Same as above. (Yes, I mean directly above.)

Btw, I will be going for a compulsory (*coughs* boring *coughs again*) camp organized by the school, so I may not be appearing for a week, and yes, no electronic devices!

So cya then.

And, Good Luck to all !!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Get ready for one lengthy post.

As promised I will now give all the information and pictures of my shinys that I obtained while my computer was broken. The pictures are a bit blurry, but I'll type out the stats and important stuff. Taking your format DS, hope you won't mind.

So, lets start with Torchic.

SP_A0935.jpg

Spoiler:

#2, Slakoth
SP_A0957.jpg

Spoiler:

#3, Spoink
SP_A0963.jpg

Spoiler:

#4, Lickitung
SP_A0980.jpg

Spoiler:

#5, Starly.
SP_A0986.jpg

Spoiler:

#6 Tauros
SP_A1000.jpg

(Deleted the wrong battle picture)
Spoiler:

Well, thats it! IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD IDEA FOR A NICKNAME FOR THESE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME I'm terrible with nicknames. I now have a lot of training to do so I'll take a short break from chaining. Looks like there is still a lot of work to do on people's cards so I'll get on that as soon as possible. I'll also read up on past pages so I can see what happened in my absence.

Congrats to everyone who got shinys in my absence and good luck to everyone else.

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
im bak with a new shiny aggron i got it from my newbie friend who had emerald and though it would mess up his game so i pal parked it to my game its called agradonas.wow.what luk.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Wow that's quite a sneaky way to get a shiny, but congrats.
And congrats Yami, shiny Tauros looks so cool, I'd like to get one but I have pearl so it'll be way too rare.

I forgot to say I also got a Shiny Zigzagoon on Sunday, crappy Modest nature though

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey im still sring for drifloon its been a week but i havent been rlly sring for it. but now im on a role i think it should appear soon! and congrats to every one who has just recently caught a shiny! and Yami u got a good hull while ur computer was down! nice job!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow, you got quite the horde, Yami! Congratulations.

I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur since I got out of school...thank goodness for early release days. I also soft reset for Cranidos, Turtwig, and even Beldum a bit.

Wish me luck.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
*GasP*

Magnemite is swarming on my game! Sorry, but I will not miss the opportunity to chain this.

I just don't know what nature I want it to be...

Edit: Oh, yes, I will be soft resetting for a shiny Bulbasaur while I chain for Mini-Mag as well.

Last edited:

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
it finnaly came! last night at 10 45 with a red battery i was gonna do one more soft re4set and when i did did it turned out to be my shiny dfifloon i caught it on the first try with a repaeat ball. now i cant put on pics at the moment because my grandpa lost his digital camera and i dont have one once my grandpa finds it i will post pics. but for right now i will give u the stats.
Mild nature
Oct. 18,2007
Valley wind works
Met at lv. 22
Good endurance
Likes dry food
hp:75
Attack:29
Defense:23
Sp. ATK:34
Sp. DEF:25
Speed:41
Ability: Aftermath
damages the fe landing the finishing hit.
im so happy=)
now i think i might go for cranidos! but idk?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow nice pics Yami! Heh that shiny torchic looks really cool. Lol I'm totally jealous since I can't get a shiny starter. Been Sring for treecko with no luck argh. COngrats to everyone else who got a shiny too! I've benn mostly progressing through my pearl lately, slowly making my way up to Palkia. For my Sr efforts I've been trying for mewtwo and treecko on 3rd gen with no luck. Once I EV train my krabby on diamond I think I may go back to Sring for Uxie on it (Sr for it waay back in june but postponed it) Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
...I'm not very happy with Porygon. In fact, we despise each other >:C! I was stepping back for a couple days and I decided that I'd start chaining again today. At school today they found an unused shotgun shell in the trash, and announced that later that day we'd be going into lockdown just to be safe. So, I had been allowed to play my DS in the dark during lockdown while everyone else was fiddling with their cell phones and ipods. But I couldn't focus because I had to PEE SO BADLY! And we couldn't leave the classroom and the teacher was actually TORCHERING ME >8C! She turned on the fountain in the corner of the room, looked at me and laff-ed! My luck with chaining is so bad I can't even play me DS anymore! Porygon is driving me insane, I swear. I may need to change my target for awhile :<.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, tomorrow is October 19th, which is exactly one year from the date I got my shiny Treecko. I'm hoping some luck from then will carry over and in some weird turn of events, I'll get a shiny Bulbasaur tomorrow. I doubt it, though, I won't have much time to hunt for it at all!

Magnemite hunting has been postponed because my chain of 36 broke earlier today, and all subsequent chains have broken at like 10.

Good luck, everyone.

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Happy shiny Treecko anniversary, Brawl. If you didn't get a shiny Bulbasaur today, hopefully it'll show up soon! As for me I still don't know if I should temporarily switch my target away from Porygon or not... I'll decide in the morning I guess, but now I need to sleep, so good night, peoplez~.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I got a shiny Magnemite in a 10 or 16 chain yesterday (at about 11:30 PM), I don't quite remember what it was. I haven't had a chance to really check its IVs until now (about 24 hours later =/), and they are absolutely amazing:

Magnemite - #81 (Modest)
HP: 23
Att: 22
Def: 23
SpA: 27
SpD: 26
Speed: 22

HP Bug: 70

The best part is that I only had to catch one. I'm so happy! I'm going to train it and Absol. I'm also thinking about trying to chain for a shiny Eevee or Porygon; I always wanted a shiny Glaceon, yet not enough to breed for a shiny Eevee (I will breed a shiny Eevee for shiny Espeon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, however), so, yeah...sorry guys, but no pics of shinydex's; they've all been deleted from my phone. I will take pics of them once they are trained (I still need to train mareep anyways).

I've been soft resetting for Bulbasaur, too, albeit unsuccesfully.

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
I know its kinda late.... but can I join?

I will hunt for shinies

My shinies are
Shiny Exeggutor
Shiny Magnezone
Shiny Jirachi
Shiny Pelipper

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
ok i am sorry for the lying earlier about my shiniesBUT i just caught my First shiny a porygon in Trophy garden,and my first in the chain and i have proof pics which my stepdad letme use his camera which i will post tommorow

My a please join
i promise i will post proof from now on :)

Back