• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I love this hack so much, but i do have a few bugs. The first magician on the maze between snapdragon and skystare, i used flare against him with my kindub, and the game froze.

Also, on amazon road, the first pirate you fight, fights with a codpig. There is a gray background behind it, don't know why, or if it happens with the codpigs anywhere else.

Finally, secret bases, the enterances disappear after you exit them, and you can't remake them in that same place.

just so you know.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
are you associated with

pokemontopaz.net

noticed a few duplicate pokemon names and it got me curious...

conorconor

the faithful
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
i love this game but the fake mon could use a lil work if you ever have the time get like an expert to try to fix em up

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
Wow! Looks cool!(Helicopter bit) I'm a bit worried about how the fakemons will look...

I'm downloading now, thanks for all your hard work! And wooo it's finished. :)

Dr Helios

is a hack 'tester'
Years
I really like the game, my only problem is that people don't act like you're in Team Rocket, most people will just talk to you like your a normal person, and not be afraid of a member of a huge criminal organization...

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
I really like the game, my only problem is that people don't act like you're in Team Rocket, most people will just talk to you like your a normal person, and not be afraid of a member of a huge criminal organization...

Are you talking about *this* game? You gotta be kidding me! I started playing it for a few hours and I noticed things right away. Like you have to make nurse joy force heal your pokemon. After you beat trainers some of them complain that you somehow cheated. You slice down annoying kids. You steal things from people. Feh. I think you're wrong. People *do* know your Team Rocket, they just are not like running around screaming because your just a grunt. A foot soldier, with a fake title 'executive'. :P

Anyways, I was weary at first about the fakemon, but actually they're pretty good. ^-^ I'm enjoying the game immensely. It's way more edgier than the normal series. and a lot of places are just so *big*! Very pretty too. It's so nice not to have everything cramped. Nice job tilting(?)!.
Spoiler:

....So, uh...Great work everyone! It was really worth it! 10/10. :)

Oh, and it's strange. I've read most of these posts that mention bugs or whatnot, which got me paranoid about it and saving frequently, however, nothing went wrong for me. Maybe it gotten fixed in the latest version....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2012
i really like this game i just don't know how to unlock the 8th gym. can someone tell me what to do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
I'm not sure if you'd classify this as a bug, or tile mistake or what, but be careful in Police Tunnel. But if you jump the ridge here:

http: //i43.tinypic.com/10787s0.jpg

You get stuck....for good. x.x Luckily I had an Escape Rope so I was still able to teleport to the cave's entrance...So, just don't jump that ridge. It's a good thing I always carry a just in case escape rope. :)

edit: Dx -can't post a link to other sites...not enough posts- So, uh just delete that space up there b/t http: and the //'s to follow it.....

enViable

Years
I'm not sure if you'd classify this as a bug, or tile mistake or what, but be careful in Police Tunnel. But if you jump the ridge here:

http: //i43.tinypic.com/10787s0.jpg

You get stuck....for good. x.x Luckily I had an Escape Rope so I was still able to teleport to the cave's entrance...So, just don't jump that ridge. It's a good thing I always carry a just in case escape rope. :)

edit: Dx -can't post a link to other sites...not enough posts- So, uh just delete that space up there b/t http: and the //'s to follow it.....

The screenshot link didn't work for me but yea I found that error too. I forgot escape ropes ha, I used walk through walls to get out.

Als no one has answered me yet but is this hack in ANYWAY affiliated with http://www.pokemontopaz.net/ cuz that rom looks freaking awesome, sprites are sick

Years
I found a glitch in the 8th gym (see attachment). My character sprite was frozen in place, but I could still move around like I was invisible or something! D:

EDIT: If you let all of your Pokemon get knocked out, you'll warp to the Pokemon Center and the glitch will be fixed.

Last edited:

enViable

Years
This game is good fun don't get me wrong, and the fakemon aren't too bad (personally I prefer the originals) but still no one has said if it has any relation to http://www.pokemontopaz.net

I've only asked 3 times :/

Also my only gripe with the game is that it just feels like it's been a-texted and a-trainer. no new scripting, just new dialogue and pics. not really a hack

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
this game has no connection to pokemontopaz.net

they are two completely differnet games.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2009
I found a glitch in the 8th gym (see attachment). My character sprite was frozen in place, but I could still move around like I was invisible or something! D:

EDIT: If you let all of your Pokemon get knocked out, you'll warp to the Pokemon Center and the glitch will be fixed.
Here's my problem, I've beat everyone then it did it. I have no Escape Ropes or anything. Am I screwed? :(

EDIT: I am... I've saved it, I am definitely screwed :(

Last edited:

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
i started play this a long time ago on my ds (i have flashcard) i like it alot, i have finish the game so im kind of sad cuz theres nothing else to do.
U got all my very big thanks for much fun gameplay!

Back