• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Is the Togekiss ready?
Also, I have a Virizion if you want one (since your want list contains all legends).

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I would love to get a shaymin for my platinum if you can. I don't have a lot on it yet so i cant offer much. PM me and I will get you my FC.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
(Take what to a VM/PM, twistedpuppy...? Wow... because the message, I forgot what the topic was even about. >_>; )

Anyway, I'm also interested in the White Giveaway for Phione. Maybe there's something that you want that I could get you? (the only thing I have on your Want list is an extra Virizion, though.)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey folks, please take discussion about finding cloners and activating DW Birthday Togekiss events to VM/PM. That discussion is not about strictly trading. It's chit chat that better belongs in VM/PM, that's all. Have a lovely day!

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
(Take what to a VM/PM, twistedpuppy...? Wow... because the message, I forgot what the topic was even about. >_>; )

Anyway, I'm also interested in the White Giveaway for Phione. Maybe there's something that you want that I could get you? (the only thing I have on your Want list is an extra Virizion, though.)
ok
well we gotta b on on at the same time

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
I would love to get a shaymin for my platinum if you can. I don't have a lot on it yet so i cant offer much. PM me and I will get you my FC.
srry didnt see your post ok see you when you re availble
(this might be a double post sorry)

SCYTHERZ
if i can breed the thang...
IM using ditto and phoine if i cant breed i =ll change giveawy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back