• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I didn't know they had those. I thought they just had trained dogs who'd go get help or something. Dogs really are amazing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I didn't know they had those. I thought they just had trained dogs who'd go get help or something. Dogs really are amazing.

I guess they can sense somehow that a person is going to have a seizure and are supposed to bark, whine, alert them somehow, then the person can get to a safer place or something before it happens. I dont understand it a whole lot but I just know what Ive heard about those dogs.

Years
Human beings are far more amazing however.
True, to a point, but I ask you, if you went to a store at this time of year and asked one of the people working there if they thought people or dogs are more amazing, what do you think they'd say?

They would say dogs. Sorry, for answering.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
People can be amazing yes, but animals also can, some can do things people just can't, like a dog's sense of smell is much much more than a human's and they can hear frequencies we just can't.

Years
True, to a point, but I ask you, if you went to a store at this time of year and asked one of the people working there if they thought people or dogs are more amazing, what do you think they'd say?

They would say dogs. Sorry, for answering.

Well I would consider them pretty idiotic then.

People can be amazing yes, but animals also can, some can do things people just can't, like a dog's sense of smell is much much more than a human's and they can hear frequencies we just can't.

Well sure, but overall I think we can both agree that the human race can do far more amazing things than any other species.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well, I think animals are amazing but then again, I love animals and like learning about them and am fascinated by them. I like them more than people to be honest ^^;

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well, I think animals are amazing but then again, I love animals and like learning about them and am fascinated by them. I like them more than people to be honest ^^;
I can understand being fascinated by them, but I don't understand how you can possibly find them more interesting than people, who actually can hold a conversation with you and speak to you. But that's just me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I can understand being fascinated by them, but I don't understand how you can possibly find them more interesting than people, who actually can hold a conversation with you and speak to you. But that's just me.

Well people can be cruel to you, they can say things to you to hurt your feelings. Thats happened to me a lot in my life by many people. Animals have never done that, they never make fun of you, they dont care what kind of day you've had, they arent going to make it worse for you on purpose, and are always happy to see you. I really appreciate that I have that kind of companionship with my pets. Humans can do bad things,on purpose and they often do. I know they can do good things too, but this is my experience.

I find it hard to understand people and all the things they do its too complicated and I find I dont really identify with a lot of people and dont really think Im a lot like others.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well people can be cruel to you, they can say things to you to hurt your feelings. Thats happened to me a lot in my life by many people. Animals have never done that, they never make fun of you, they dont care what kind of day you've had, they arent going to make it worse for you on purpose, and are always happy to see you. I really appreciate that I have that kind of companionship with my pets. Humans can do bad things,on purpose and they often do. I know they can do good things too, but this is my experience.
The only reason (at least in my experience) for animals always being happy is because you are carrying food or water or something else they want/need whenever you see them, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The only reason (at least in my experience) for animals always being happy is because you are carrying food or water or something else they want/need whenever you see them, lol.

My cat will cuddle with me even when not hungry or something she'll go hang out with my family because she likes being around people. Heck at my mom's Christmas party she even let some people pet her and she's usually so shy, she likes people. Sometimes pets just like companionship.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im lucky to have my cat. I had another cat before her and he was such a nice kitty, I think I was his favorite, I really missed him when he ran away and we assume died. It wouldnt feel right to me to have no pets.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I never could have an animal around because of my allergies. I know my parents had to give away their dog, and maybe their cat too once they had testing done on me and found out that the animals really affected my allergies. I couldn't even visit some relatives because their pets would send me into an asthma attack.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Never had any pets, although I work at the zoo so I get to see plenty of animals there whenever I'm there. Some of my friends own a wide variety of reptiles which I think is pretty cool.

Years
I love pets; have plenty at the moment. We have 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 hamsters, 2 parrots and getting a dog next year.

Guys, it's the 21st in England the world hasn't ended.

I survived doomsday

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I think Doomsday will only occur on the Mayan's timezone, so you can't expect it to happen in the morning on a different timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back