• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
That's time for CRITICISM! I hate bad remakes. I revolutionized Project Platinum (which failed and seems to be dead) and I want to criticize this remake, too. Zel, you're amazing hacker but you don't know how the remake should be like.

Don't think this is gonna be a 100% Gold Remake, it'll have its differences...
...which is bad.

Hoenn Pokemon (in every area, and hard to find)
I know every remaker wants to mess with Johto...

Remapped some dungeons (so your old guides wont work, je)
Worst thing zel could ever do!

Extra recurring characters (some'll hate you, some'll help you)
And I'll hate 'em. No original characters, please.
This Carlos guy is a terrible character.

or now there's no Pokégear, probably there could be something similar
So this hack is not going to be GS Remake what's a shame!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
Maxim...if you dont want ANY changes AT ALL then heres an idea...play the originals.

you are on the hacks forum, the whole point of hacking these pokemon games is to make changes

you obviously havent understood this thread...the quote that you said terrible to isnt in the shiny gold remake...its in the shiny gold X version which is a harder version and also the trainer names are temporary in the beta so he knows to rename them.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
That's time for CRITICISM! I hate bad remakes. I revolutionized Project Platinum (which failed and seems to be dead) and I want to criticize this remake, too. Zel, you're amazing hacker but you don't know how the remake should be like.

...which is bad.

I know every remaker wants to mess with Johto...

Worst thing zel could ever do!

And I'll hate 'em. No original characters, please.
This Carlos guy is a terrible character.

So this hack is not going to be GS Remake what's a shame!

Terrible!

The dumbest idea I ever heard. Zel don't do it!

Giovanni? Explain it NOW! Giovanni retired! He can't be in a game because it'll spoil the whole TR in remake!
And these Jess and Jamie. Jamie is a feminine name, isn't it? So, why did you give it to a MAN? Is he gay or something?

And !s after Trainers's name are so annoying.

Ok, thanks for listening.

wow..........

your a harsh critic!:\

you critisize some things that everyone else thinks are awesome!

AND YOU INSULTED CARLOS!!!!!:shocked:

anyways

i could translate it into french if you want guys. i have advance text editor and i have a website to translate english into french, heres an example

L'Or Luisant est le meilleur tailladent le jeu jamais!

for the french speaking people, pm to what it says!

ontopic

YES FINALLY ITS OUT!!

its almost 7 am here, and i only waked up early to see if the beta is out! YES! the hack is almost complete! cant wait to tplay it, great job zel! dont let the critic get you down!! cheer up! just smile!:D and nod!
yes.gif

edit: man 13 members and 5 guests. amazing!

Last edited:

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
zel: Just ignore what Maxim says. He/She probably just doesn't understand what hacking is all about. It's about bringing your own ideas to life or give a twist to an remake like you did. And if you don't want that, then stop whimpering, build your own hack and get over it, Maxim!
Oh and congrats, zel! I'm definitely going to play it today! Your hack is the best of them all!
Edit: Try to decode this :P U2hpbnlHb2xkIGlzIHRoZSBiZXN0IGhhY2sgYXJvdW5kISBObyBkb3VidCE=
If you don't know what this is then...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Is this hack a 100% gold remake?
Can't you just read the Frequently Asked Questions in the first post?
Edit: @zel: Maybe a little spoiler of what's behind Gold's house? You know, with the tree beside the house and all.

Last edited:

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
Giovanni? Explain it NOW! Giovanni retired! He can't be in a game because it'll spoil the whole TR in remake!
And these Jess and Jamie. Jamie is a feminine name, isn't it? So, why did you give it to a MAN? Is he gay or something?

And !s after Trainers's name are so annoying.

Ok, thanks for listening.

What are you talking about? Giovanni isn't in the game. Who said that he is?

And about the name Jamie. Did you ever hear about Jamie Oliver, well that is not his real name (his real name is James Trevor Oliver), but he is a MAN, and he is not homosexuall.

Back on topic
Zel, your hack is simply amaizing, you are the best hacker that I have ever seen, keep up the great work.

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
Years
Awsome! Its out! Btw, is there any chance that you have to start the game all over, from the biggining? Cause no I dont want to start from the biggining.

PS: I agree, sell game to pokemon co. and get 20% of each buy that cosumers choose. But Im sure you'll be rich by 5% of the whole company.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Awsome! Its out! Btw, is there any chance that you have to start the game all over, from the biggining? Cause no I dont want to start from the biggining.

PS: I agree, sell game to pokemon co. and get 20% of each buy that cosumers choose. But Im sure you'll be rich by 5% of the whole company.

yes you hafta start from the beggining, unless you want to try to see what happens, by all means, go ahead, but im starting all over, to get my RUNNING SHOES! WHICH IS A LIFESAVER!

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Spoiler:

^Me getting really ticked off...

On topic...(hehe...got a bit off there...whoops.:tired: )

I just played beta 3. AWESOME!!! I haven't actually gotten far enough to *cough*noticeanything, but I'll notify you when I notice something. All in all, this hack just PWNZERZ.

One last question; The girl will be added at the end, right?

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years

Do you know what zel hates.

When someone comes out with this farfetched idea of selling the game to gamefreak or all farfetch ideas .

1. GF will sue him for hacking their copyrighted game.
2. It has been stated before that zel WILL NOT SELL THIS GAME

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
Years
Sure, ok. Dude just chill. Im new here. Oh, and if he hates than let it be a commplement on how good the game is for it to be official.....

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
whew! the game is amazing as always!

taking a lil break ( i just beat falkner!)

hey zel, i found a lil, but not so iportant, movement glitch

when you enter falkner's gym and win against carlos

he goes around you but heads straight, but not through the door

he just meerly goes straight into darkness!

lol

but o well, all in all, great hack!

and again! RUNNING SHOES ARE AWESOME!!

before i used spacebar to pass by time

now i have running shoes plus spacebar which makes me glide over no problem! its like i have the acro bike! or w.e bike that made you go faster in R/S/E

Now theres only 4 members online and 4 guests, i guess people already download the game and are playing as i speak!)

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Awesome its OUT!!, i cant wait to start putting on my RUNNING SHOES, and starting jolting to places 10x faster.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
You can go really faster. Turn off the volume with no running shoes and you got the pace already, and with 5% more. But with running shoes and no volume...

WOOOOAOAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
The speed by holding the Spacebar makes you go slower.

Say No To SpaceBar.

pdesai91

Hack Fan
Years
Glitch Found!

umm...I made it to azelia and when you enter Kurt's House there is 2 kurts!

one is working in the workshop and 1 is just sitting there!!

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
umm...I made it to azelia and when you enter Kurt's House there is 2 kurts!

one is working in the workshop and 1 is just sitting there!!
This might be good for an Beta Refresh release, I'll see if I can verify it when I reach Azalea (dunno the spelling atm).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
>:o

Well. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sadly, I'll never go back to Page60, 'cause if I ever see Maxim's post again, I don't know what I could do... (I was gonna post something replying to him, but I don't want to get heated, so if we all ignore him forever that'll work far better) I never thought I'd have a person in my "black list", but his name shows up now (and he is lonely there, also :P)
I'll just erase his words from my mind...

Now, onto the hack. flipboi you say you saw something weird with Carlos' movement at Violet's Gym? Screenshots do wonders to explain things!

I'm still a bit upset now. I better go take a rest for a while...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Wow a whole 2 pages since I last posted, all because of your new beta! Zel, you've really got support for your hack. Except for Maxim. MAXIM YOU'RE CLUELESS! Go back to whatever game you made platinum, cuz there's no way you're gonna make SG more platinum then it already is. YAY TIME TO PLAY B3! Running Shoes:) This is gonna be off the heezy fo' sheezy. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back