• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Steel Sky

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I changed it and I remade the very first map, just check it out and tell me if you like it so I can do the others.

map1.png

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Cool screens! The metal Blaziken looks like a statue still though. Eh, don't listen to my opinion unless it's good. I barely leave my computer.

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
I changed it and I remade the very first map, just check it out and tell me if you like it so I can do the others.

map1.png

Thats better than i could ever do, It dosent look plain like my one. Just wondering what program are you using and what chipset ur using.

Thanks Jaki,

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
The chipset is actually 5 chipsets together that put all regions in the same chipset, it is still missing some parts, the program I used to make the map was Sphere :)

PS: If anyone thinks the metal blaziken looks like rock give me a pokemon that looks more like steel to you and I'll change the color.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Yeah I got the bill's PC part I was just wondering if he was making the game in RPG Maker XP, I'm sorry I can't help because I didn't have patience yet to learn Ruby Scripting, right now I only know JavaScript which is what I use to make my game in Sphere.

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
Years
Need Help

If any one knows how to script in rpgmaker xp could they please help me cause i'm stuck on making the pc and the menu.

Thanks Jaki,

Back