• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twin Horizons: The War-Torn World (Ooc thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
An Out-of-character (OOC) thread for Twin Horizons.

Here, you can come to comment on the story, talk to the other RP'ers, ask questions about the RP, etc...pretty much anything to do with the RP other than actually RPing.

This is here for a reason. I'm guilty of a few of my own, but please keep pure OOC posts (ones that contain no dialogue, action, thought or anything like that, and are purely for commenting or talking to others) out of the main thread. However, attaching OOC comments to an IC (in-character) post is fine.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Alright, first I would like to know why Cookie's posts are taking place in the Pokemon world, unless they're meant to be flashbacks or something.

Secondly, are we just going to wait until everyone gets their first post done to start coming up with a plan? (Currently I'm at a point where I can't do very much in a post other than have my characters talk to each other or something...)

Notes about my last post:
-Yes, you heard me, Lupin took out an umbrella.
-Halberd is one of the Black Cat Bandits mentioned in my signup; I was considering using him as my character here for a while.
-At first I was going to make it so that Lupin actually did steal Spark's watch (just to tease him, perhaps), and give it back to him in that post, but I didn't; I figured Flax had some other mysterious plan for that watch. (Am I right?)

Haha, I noticed that two of the people in this RPG are named Vulpix and Ninetales. What a coincidence! In fact, I thought about giving Yamiko a Ninetales, but then I gave her an Espeon instead, because by tradition, at least one of Yamiko's Pokemon must be Psychic-type.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I PM'd cookie about that, but he has yet to reply. *shoots cookie the evil eye*

I had a private request to hold out on the plan until tomorrow, for personal reasons. We'll start to put a plan together tomorrow.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm writing from my pokemon's point of view, mainly because Iyo is an idiot and not really interesting to POV. He's important, but he's also there for comic relief. He doesn't have many complex thoughts or opinions to be worth POVing. But, he's still important, and he can offer insight every once in a while. He also acts as the go-between for Matsui/Maia and other humans.

Ninetales1

Years
Hmm, if this were my RPG, the amount of four-line posts would start to bug me right about now. Then again, this isn't my RPG.

Well, I don't want this RPG to die due to indecision, so hopefully my last post will help move things along. I don't know if there were any plans for what's over the hill though, so I left that part blank.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm still checking up on the RP; just waiting for things to move along a bit so my posts don't end up pointless and short... I think it's just starting to die because the GM (dream's-epilogue) hasn't posted in a while. Hopefully it'll keep going... D:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I'm not posting yet because I'm still waiting for several people to make thier introductory post.

But, I'm losing patience. I don't like kicking people; it makes me feel bad. But I'm not about to let my first RP die because of it.

A few gripes.

Yes, the four line limit thing IS starting to bother me a bit. Try to lengthen your posts a bit. I won't be majorly angry about this just yet, since this is many of you's first RP, but it's something to work on.

@ Cookie: I have been patient. Friday is the deadline. Enter the world by then, or you're out. Sorry. If you don't read this until then, PM me and we'll work something out.

As for the rest of you who signed up but haven't arrived in the world yet, the same applies to you. Unless you PM me with special circumstances, make your intro by Friday or I start kicking.

As for the rest of you, please try to hang on a little longer. If I can't get things squared off by friday, I'll start cutting the troublemakers and we can start moving along.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Damn internet-screwup communists shut off my internet...

Anyways, I'm giving you non-posters one more chance. If you fail to enter the world by MONDAY, you're out. You have been warned.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Damn...

Sorry guys, but this RP is starting to fall apart. A 3-player RP just doesn't seem like much fun.

With Finals looming, I'm giving one more chance. If none of them have posted by the end of my schooling, May 25th, I'm just going to have this RP closed.

Fantastic way for my first RP attempt to end, but eh, you learn from experience. I should've been stricter with my SU's. Anyways, if that happens, I'll start brainstroming another RP to try again.

Sorry for all of this.

And to those of you who helped this RP get where it's going, a great big sarcastic THANK YOU.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
You could just keep sign-ups open and encourage that more people join. Maybe we could try to get some new players before the RP collapses. You could also PM the inactive RPers, but that of course would seem a bit rude...

Hopefully something can be done to save it; I was just starting to enjoy RPing... x3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Posting obsessively in this thread isn't going to convince anyone to post any more than 'Epilogue already has. If they were reading this thread in the first place, they probably would have already posted. >->;

Ninetales1

Years
I left my post off where it was because I didn't know if you had plans for whatever was on the other side of the hill. Well, I guess I was wrong. I'll post again tonight, even though the only other post after my last one was a simple two-liner.

I put my two favourite characters into this RPG. Even if this RPG ends up being a trio, I'm still willing to continue it.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
Years
Well i made mt post short because like you,I didn't know if Dream had plans for the other side of the hill.I was waiting for at least three people to post,but I will post after you Ninetails.

Last edited:

Flax

Bang.
Years
I'm going to throw in some Pokemon now. Originally, this was going to happen pretty late in the story but RPing with just one character will eventually get tiresome.. Plus, it seems rather odd that Spark's the only one who doesn't have any Pokemon, which doesn't help for the fact that he's a wannabe super-hero. (He does indeed own a few Pokemon of his own, none which will appear in this RP.)

Spoiler:

I'm also going to put in two more Pokemon later in the RP. Yeah.. I'm a little tired and can't bother making SUs for them. I'll update the spoiler later on.

Is Dream still considering to continue the RP? Though I'll admit that this RP was somewhat awkward for my taste, it seems like it'll turn out to be a very fun RP. Hence why I made such an epic revival. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I'm setting a new list of rules for the RP. Please check the RP's initial post for updates.

Also, if you are an original member of the RP and still wish to be active, please indicate so here within the next week.

IF YOU FAIL TO POST HERE BY THE FIRST OF JUNE, YOU WILL BE KICKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back