• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Recruiting] Team Seraph

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Introduction

Welcome to team Seraph, we're a group of new hackers trying to create a series of new hacks which revolve mainly around storyline. It would be great to gain a group of people who are willing to work together to finish the projects which we decide to work on. Our philosophy is to make the most interesting game with a lot of symbolism and plenty of easter eggs. We're currently working on "Pokemon: Cardinal" which we plan definitely finishing and that's where you guys (and girls if there are any) come in. If you're either new with some knowledge of any role or if you're quite experienced in the role you're applying for then feel free to apply.

Application Form

Skill(s):
Proof of Work:
Past Experience:
Contact Information (Preferably Skype):
Time Zone:

Team Members
VanillaGFX: Scripter
StormVentus: Mapper
Herpahermaderp: Scripter, Mapper

Galooloo: Spriter, Music Editor
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.: Tiler
Starkiidelli: Spriter
Dudebot: Story-liner, Spriter
PjBottomz: Mapper
Zerkrom The Hedgehog: Mapping, Story-liner

Positions needed: Pixel Artist, Tiler, Mapper, Advanced Scripter, Storyliner, I don't know what Asm but we might need that.

Current Project

"Pokemon: Cardinal Version"

In this hack you'll be playing as the forgotten son of Dr. Fuji who became obsessed with cloning after your sister Amber died. With the tyrannical government in which you live under makes having a Pokemon almost impossible to do with Team Rocket as one of the highly respected authorities in society. The world in which you live under is ran completely by this corrupt government which has an influence of every aspect of society and makes it hard to even afford a house to live under. Due to the incredible financial problems happening within your family with your mother and now your sister dead your father, Dr. Fuji has now joined Team Rocket as a scientist in order to clone Mew for Giovanni. One day you head off on an expedition with your father to find this Mew or at least some DNA from it. This is where your adventure starts off on your adventure to rebel against the world and free the world from these shackles your government has placed on them. Also there's alternate story lines for both the female and the male. (;

Last edited:

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Skill(s): Mapping and scripting. I can also do basic sprite making, like splicing different sprites together, you know what I mean?
Proof of Work: My Dropbox with my scripts in it
Past Experience: I've created plenty of little private hacks, to just explore what I can do, and I worked on the Team Symphonic Eternity hack a while back, but it's been discontinued.
Contact Information: Skype name is Herpahermaderp(I'm not very creative when it comes to these usernames :P)
Time Zone: CST/CDT

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Skill(s): Mapping and scripting. I can also do basic sprite making, like splicing different sprites together, you know what I mean?
Proof of Work: My Dropbox with my scripts in it
Past Experience: I've created plenty of little private hacks, to just explore what I can do, and I worked on the Team Symphonic Eternity hack a while back, but it's been discontinued.
Contact Information: Skype name is Herpahermaderp(I'm not very creative when it comes to these usernames :P)
Time Zone: CST/CDT

Welcome to the team. And we sent you a request on skype.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Skill(s):nothing in particular but i understand how to use many emulation tools
Proof of Work:none
Past Experience: using emulation tools obsessively and i have been working on a hack called Sunburst Topaz
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): AxillaInAJar is my skype
Time Zone:Eastern USA

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Skill(s):nothing in particular but i understand how to use many emulation tools
Proof of Work:none
Past Experience: using emulation tools obsessively and i have been working on a hack called Sunburst Topaz
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): AxillaInAJar is my skype
Time Zone:Eastern USA
Going to wait for you to get on Skype to ask a few questions and also to give some information regarding the current position of our progress. :p

Years
Skill(s): Well, I am quite good at tiling. Jujst give me some tiles, and we can see where it goes. ;D
Proof of Work: I at the moment am developing a hack, I have come to about 55 percent done. Here is the kin if you are interested in viewing my content.
http://forums.parukia.net/showthread.php/2108-(In-Progress!)-Project-Pokémon-FireRed-2

Past Experience: I at the moment have created many personal hacks, mainly for my own enjoyment. I have quite a few skills.
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): I have a Skype, but do not use it much, so if possible, could you contact me via PMing me here.
Time Zone: CST United States

xGal

Mhm
Years
Aww... No music editing needed? :(

I can be a Spriter...

Skill(s): Everything except ASMing
Proof of Work: I feel better to give you on PMs
Past Experience: ...Creating my own hack? :/
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): Skype, galooloo1
Time Zone: IDT

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Skill(s): Well, I am quite good at tiling. Jujst give me some tiles, and we can see where it goes. ;D
Proof of Work: I at the moment am developing a hack, I have come to about 55 percent done. Here is the kin if you are interested in viewing my content.
http://forums.parukia.net/showthread.php/2108-(In-Progress!)-Project-Pokémon-FireRed-2

Past Experience: I at the moment have created many personal hacks, mainly for my own enjoyment. I have quite a few skills.
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): I have a Skype, but do not use it much, so if possible, could you contact me via PMing me here.
Time Zone: CST United States

Aww... No music editing needed? :(

I can be a Spriter...

Skill(s): Everything except ASMing
Proof of Work: I feel better to give you on PMs
Past Experience: ...Creating my own hack? :/
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): Skype, galooloo1
Time Zone: IDT

Both are accepted. :)

@Galooloo Not sure if music editing is wanted as of yet but I'll make make sure to ask everyone.

Years
Both are accepted. :)

@Galooloo Not sure if music editing is wanted as of yet but I'll make make sure to ask everyone.
Thanks! So, when will we begin on this? Oh and a proper introduction I may add.. Hello! I am Eric, but on the forum I go by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. Um, I am always up to help others and can't wait to help out here! :) And cheer up, we are going to make such a amazing hack! :D Thanks again!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Thanks! So, when will we begin on this? Oh and a proper introduction I may add.. Hello! I am Eric, but on the forum I go by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. Um, I am always up to help others and can't wait to help out here! :) And cheer up, we are going to make such a amazing hack! :D Thanks again!
Hello Eric! Welcome to the team, though I heavily suggest using Skype more since it may be difficult to come to a consensus about something. :3c

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Trying to get in on the storylining position.

Skill(s): Storylining, Spriting (mostly splicing and well-done color-editing), OW maps
Proof of Work: [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292304]Hollow Sunset[/url]
Past Experience: Worked stories for two different teams. Neither finished their projects as of date.
Contact Information (Preferably Skype):Always available on PC. Not too Skype-heavy yet.
Time Zone: Eastern

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Trying to get in on the storylining position.

Skill(s): Storylining, Spriting (mostly splicing and well-done color-editing), OW maps
Proof of Work: Hollow Sunset
Past Experience: Worked stories for two different teams. Neither finished their projects as of date.
Contact Information (Preferably Skype):Always available on PC. Not too Skype-heavy yet.
Time Zone: Eastern

Accepted, I'll fill you in with what we have so far.

Also I would heavily suggest Skype since we all talk to each other in a group conversation there.

dudebot

Glowing Yellow
Years
Accepted, I'll fill you in with what we have so far.

Also I would heavily suggest Skype since we all talk to each other in a group conversation there.

It's not that I don't have a Skype. But it's produced a number of technical difficulties on my computer. Because of that, I'm not too heavy on using it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
It's not that I don't have a Skype. But it's produced a number of technical difficulties on my computer. Because of that, I'm not too heavy on using it.
Oh alright, well I have already sent you some of the plot that I already had down. Hope to get your ideas on it.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
Skill(s): Story Making, Small Mapping,
Proof of Work: http://chillsonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mobiamon:_chiLL_veRsIoN#Sprites_and_Screenshots_by_the_Staff
Past Experience: Ive lead some groups before and im working on a hack again. I was even working in the Dark Rising 2 Team as Hologram Trainer Spriter
Contact Information (Preferably Skype): Skype, (Current Name) The Deadly Six
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time ( I think)
Accepted and also added you to the list.

Back