• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoTheDemolisher

Be Aware Of What You Wish For
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
Hey A LOT of people are having trouble geting into the PC. I can get in for some very odd reason though but a lot of people cant. The weird thing is..is that i cant get into my personal setting or go on any other forums but this one so plz fix it.

I speak for everyone who cant get into PC.

NO ONE CAN GET INTO THE PC! AND MY PERSONAL SETTING IS LIKED LOCKED!...

so many people cant get on!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
This has been happening over a month.
Just keep reloading and youll get in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
hey but mintyfresh doesn't exist!!i look for him/her and it wasn't at the forum!

mintyfresh* does exsist since i was the one who tested him :P
yh just wait and check around and see if hes online,
or PM him, its mintyfresh* (with that start thing)

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
Years
Yeah, that was a great battle. If you hadn't critted me I would have pwned, and you know it. When Glaceon got that critical hit and killed Cradily I though I was going to kill someone. I love it when Cradily gets to destroy entire teams.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2008
hey anyone want to battle on pbr

hey anyone want to battle on pbr?

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
that like my battle with postman mo man, i used garchomp he missed everytime he tried to hit me, then i swept like 4 of his pokes and won, anyways this is me saying goodbye to all you fellow RRC members, im gonna miss you guys :nervous:

p.s. click on the link in my sig, i made a seperate branch there :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
im goin on vacation to a camp in taiwan to learn chinese :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Aight fellow RRC members, I'm leaving in 2 hours but im going offline, this is just me telling you guys: Goodbye, and oh yeah, don't try to pm or vm me i won't be online at all so you wont get a reply for 2 months XD well until then cyz guys

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
@postman: falcon punch! show me your moves! XD

@mukka: my friend went to the camp 2 years ago and 2 days ago he told me: all yo uhave to do to have fun is find those 17 year old french girls XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back