• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
;n; Post a vid on youtube and I'll worship you forever.

Anyway, Sure sure, work on the female OWs. Work with this front sprite though. ;)
2pt4fn9_th.jpg

As much as I want to do that, I don't have the equipment, nor the practice to do it perfectly. But, I say I do a good job for a beginner. xD I was doing it almost perfectly a few days ago. = 3 I would love to post a video about it, though...

Well, I'll get to the OWs soon, but for right now, I came up with a few more Beach Tiles.

mrcuie.jpg

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
As much as I want to do that, I don't have the equipment, nor the practice to do it perfectly. But, I say I do a good job for a beginner. xD I was doing it almost perfectly a few days ago. = 3 I would love to post a video about it, though...

Well, I'll get to the OWs soon, but for right now, I came up with a few more Beach Tiles.

mrcuie.jpg
Ohh. -clapclap- pretty. Just give a little shadow under the rock.

EDIT:

A new Legend.

332p5og_th.jpg
or
2j46pgw_th.jpg

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
The one on the left looks too much, like it's dead you know? It is way too like it is dead. The one on the right is much better as it actually shows a little sign of life xD. And the new beach tiles, are ew. I know you are trying to make a path like thing, but seriously the path is too large with no see able outline, take a look at some other Nintendo tiles and try edit/or scratch based off of them. The rock, the rock is very weird. It uses two blocks to map with it? Every other rock like that uses just the one and it looks very weird, again maybe try and edit/or scratch off of the rocks in-game or another artists rocks.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
The one on the left looks too much, like it's dead you know? It is way too like it is dead. The one on the right is much better as it actually shows a little sign of life xD. And the new beach tiles, are ew. I know you are trying to make a path like thing, but seriously the path is too large with no see able outline, take a look at some other Nintendo tiles and try edit/or scratch based off of them. The rock, the rock is very weird. It uses two blocks to map with it? Every other rock like that uses just the one and it looks very weird, again maybe try and edit/or scratch off of the rocks in-game or another artists rocks.

Ahem...

Just FYI, that rock was taken directly from a Fire Red screen shot for reference. I was well aware that it was bigger than the tiles, which from my limited knowledge, are ten by ten pixels. This thing was larger. My only resort was to put it on multiple tiles, which the top could be made that if you walk above it, you will be covered by it a little, like with buildings. Vannah didn't seem to care, so it doesn't really matter. They are my first tiles, ya know. I appreciate the critic, but common sense tells me you could have been the slightest bit nicer. If it becomes a problem, I will, by all means, edit that rock.

Anyway... No sprites as of yet. xD I will be busy again today for a while. So, I may not get any sprites done.

And Vannah, is this legendary supposed to be related to Steedim? Or is this my legendary edited? XD I thought you said is was extremely hard to sprite if you didn't have a concept. xD I'm kidding, though. Either way, the one to the right looks the best. By the way, I have had some ideas about how to 'decorate' where Steedim and co. will be. I'll send a PM to you when I have time about it.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
2mepjzc_th.jpg
I really wanted Steedim and this new guy.. Ramev... Ramalice... Ramalig...Destram... Ramis... to have blue instead of pink.
b64xlz_th.jpg

I tried editting the pallette again, but... xD; I feel like the new guy should have a slimmer... neck? Head? to be paired with Steedim.
mm4ub9_th.jpg
How's that?

xD And West, I kept the head. I also was looking at Steedim while spriting it. Plus a devonti.
devonti.gif

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
2mepjzc_th.jpg
I really wanted Steedim and this new guy.. Ramev... Ramalice... Ramalig...Destram... Ramis... to have blue instead of pink.
b64xlz_th.jpg

I tried editting the pallette again, but... xD; I feel like the new guy should have a slimmer... neck? Head? to be paired with Steedim.
mm4ub9_th.jpg
How's that?

xD And West, I kept the head. I also was looking at Steedim while spriting it. Plus a devonti.
devonti.gif

Okay, I'd go with calling it Destram. xD But now that I look at the head, you shortened the "smoke" and then you just made a new body for it. That's okay, since a sheep has more detail than a Groudon-like Dinosaur. xD So, now Destram should be taken care of. = D

Oh, the blue looks good, but it could be changed slightly. I don't know, but the shade of blue you used could be a bit more... dim, like Steedim's red.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
14xmlg1.jpg
Like that?

Perfect. = D Okay, well, if it's alright, is it alright if I use some of your tiles as references. I think my Beach tiles are done, so I'll move on to making something ese, along with the female OWs and then Two more front sprites, and maybe you could help me with all the back sprites, since there's so many. @.@ I have to leave right now, but I'll be back.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
:x I've redone again:

zvt091_th.jpg
10duph3_th.jpg
(or)
zkl2rd_th.jpg
(or)
e5sh9v_th.jpg

A newer male hero. Is the pair any good? Feel free to edit west, if you feel the need. Could you give them bags? :xxx

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
They're the main legendary pair, so yes. There will, however, be quite a few more legendaries/rare pokemon, and they'll all have their own input in the story and a major part of the plot. ;)

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
thanks ive always wanted to catch a cool bug pokemon because lets face it there not the most populer in the game

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I think the first male sprite is the best. (The one on the left.) The others sorta... creep me out...? LOL

The second and third ones look too... mean. The first one doesn't look too mean, just determined. As should the hero. (Duh!)

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Wow this looks like a great hack. The storyline is good and unlike most hacks the Fakemon are amazing. My personal favorite has to be the water starter. Good luck with finishing this. I would love to see a complete hack with profesionally looking fakemon.

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
Years
@vannah
definitely the first male hero, the others do look angry
I kinda like the white shoes of the second tho

And a bug legendary is an awesome idea, I think the name delesting is pretty cool but idk, i made that up off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back