• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Well, I've decided that you can be lieutenant of either Squad 1, Squad 3, or Squad 8.
You'll be more likely to rank up, in the latter two.
I'd like it more if you picked which you want to join.
Okay then, Squad 8 it is. I see no one joined it, and it's a pity, since it has all the girls it's a great squad.

Btw, why don't all squads have their insignia or numbers?

Not going to comment on the latest chapter or episode but for those of you who know your seiyuu there have been some announced for the new arc.

Hiroki Touchi as Kūgo Ginjō
Daisuke Ono as Tsukishima
Atsushi Ono as Giriko Kutsuzawa
Atsuko Yuya as Jackie Tristan
Megumi Toyoguchi as Riruka Dokugamine
Mitsuhiro Ichiki as Yukio

I really like Megumi Toyoguchi and Ono Daisuke but absolutely hated <itsuhiro Ichiki in Freezing, others I don't mind or don't know.
LOL Ono Daisuke. Seriously? The guy who sang this is going to do Tsukishima? no way =_=

Manga 464
Spoiler:
Eh, who knows...
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I know I've been inactive lately, I'm sorry. With college having just started, I've been so busy that I couldn't keep up with all the forums I visit. But I just had to come comment on this latest chapter, 464.

Spoiler:

I guess I'll check back a little more often now, but I can't really promise a strict schedule or anything. I'm sorry, adjusting to college, especially the workload, has been a bit crazy for me. Actually, I should either be doing homework or sleeping right now.

EDIT:

Okay I just read/skimmed most of this page... (spoiler, to be safe)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Now that you mention it o.o
Ran'Tao... *grabs shield*
My old colleague... and Rival. She stole my design!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Here's a sketch I made for the club, and a manga page showing my promotion to lieutenant:

Spoiler:

The people in the last three panels are from right to left: (hypothetical) third seat of squad 8, ILP (12th squad captain) and Zameric (Captain commander).
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^2
How did you forget that? XD
Fail.
*shot*

^
YOU. I DON'T THINK I KNOW YOU. (DO I?)
Looking at your join date, I probably don't. I'm Min, nice to meet you. LOL
BTW. You draw much better than me.
I hate you for that.
Just kidding.
XD

Anyway, since we brought up TBTP's time and started comparing what happened when, might I suggest we create a timeline? I know there is one on the Bleach Wikia (here, BTW this link contains spoilers) but it's incomplete and only has the "present time" timeline for act 1 (before the time skip). No history, etc...

To avoid confusion maybe we should put one together? Even if it's not 100% complete. Just a thought. We don't have to do it religiously or anything (lol I probably don't have time to do THAT anyway) but if we did it casually at our own pace it might be a fun little thing to do. Just an idea, feedback is welcome.

And yeah I'll try to be more active here... I'm trying to kinda avoid certain people on another forum actually... XD (No it's not SPPF or any forum you guys probably/might go to.) But I figure I've been away from here with little activity here and there for quite a while... And I should contribute more. Since I've been here like FOREVER (lol first reply in the thread is my post. XD) I should come by more often. So if I'm not overly busy in school I'll attempt to come by more often. But if I don't come by for a little bit, it's because I SUCK at time management... XD I know, that's a bad thing. I'm working on it... ^O^

Years
Anime and Manga
Spoiler:

I already gave my Octa stats....*vanishes*

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
anime reply
Spoiler:

On another note, you just made me think of Octomom. *shot* Random, I know.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Anyway, since we brought up TBTP's time and started comparing what happened when, might I suggest we create a timeline? I know there is one on the Bleach Wikia (here, BTW this link contains spoilers) but it's incomplete and only has the "present time" timeline for act 1 (before the time skip). No history, etc...

To avoid confusion maybe we should put one together? Even if it's not 100% complete. Just a thought. We don't have to do it religiously or anything (lol I probably don't have time to do THAT anyway) but if we did it casually at our own pace it might be a fun little thing to do. Just an idea, feedback is welcome.
That is an awesome idea, and I definitely think I'll join in. The obvious start would be from the TBtP arc, noting all the important scenes. The harder part could be tracking down some of the dialouge and flashbacks.

Maybe I'll start some work on it, depending on how busy I am this weekend. Though if anyone else wants to start too, feel free to.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I would be willing to help as well, but I don't know what I could do...maybe help make a graphical representation? XD If you want that, I can help out!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Ohh yayyy people like the idea!! ^O^

I was thinking maybe we could have a Google doc that only club members (or trusted outsiders, like our IRL friends who like Bleach, other online friends who like Bleach, etc.) can edit. Then we can skip the hassle of posting and reposting things, and the risk of two people editing the same thing at the same time.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Ilp said:
Heck, Rasen, if you want, you can leave the squad.

Oy, Are you trying to get rid of me?

Zam said:
Alright, here is Smiley and Rasen's battle data charts!

Domo Arigato!

Spoiler:

Truality, That looks awesome! How long did it take to draw that page?

How much Bleach stuff do you own?
None. I wouldn't even begin to know where to get stuff. A friend of mine has Hyourinmaru (plastic, of course).

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Saw the latest episode last night. The filler is absolutely bleh at the moment.

On another note, I made some bad fan art.
Anyone interested?
Spoiler:

And I own a couple of books. That's it.

That looks awesome! You did a good job, I like the style!

How much Bleach Stuff do you own?
Does fan art count? XD If not, then absolutely nothing. ^__^

Years

Oh oh oh! There's a poster sale in my college yesterday. I believe I saw a mini poster (around the size of an A3 paper, maybe), one about the Hell Movie and another I don't exactly remember what. They cost $10 each though. Too bad I'm kinda saving atm. :P

Also, Barnes & Nobles sells a few of the Bleach manga volumes, but the latest is somewhere around the Arrancar arc, I believe.

@Pokestick, Rukia's face should be rounder. XD But heh, I like your style :P

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Saw the latest episode last night. The filler is absolutely bleh at the moment.

On another note, I made some bad fan art.
Anyone interested?
Spoiler:

And I own a couple of books. That's it.
Great job on the fan art! And the coloring is splendid! You willing to do more?

Manga:
Spoiler:

Truality, That looks awesome! How long did it take to draw that page?
Manga:
Spoiler:

Also, thank you very much, it took me about two hours, I made it with my mouse, and it actually sucks.

Couple of manga translated in Greek (the translation is epic xD), two videogames for the DS, and an ichigo 'nice vibe' shirt ordered from e-bay.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
The fanart is awesome - I can't do that. =u=

What program did you use to color it? (I can't imagine it was hand-colored...? LOL)

As for the question...

I own a lot of stuff. I have a poster but I don't remember where or when I got it... I have almost all the manga volumes in English, I'm just missing a few. (One of the ones I'm missing is volume 1, because I borrowed that from an upperclassman in middle school, because he said if I enjoyed Naruto I might like Bleach. He was right, I like Bleach a lot more than Naruto. LOL) Anyway I also have a couple Japanese volumes, as well as the databooks which were released in English. Aside from manga, I have a Shiro-chan plush, a Shiro-chan keychain, and Momo's lieutenant armband (along with a full cosplay I partially purchased and partially made). I also have tons of copies of the American Shonen Jump magazine, to which I'm subscribed. And I have a Crunchyroll subscription as well.

I think my collection is pretty decent. =)

Oh yeah, my fanart once made it into Shonen Jump's fan art section. It wasn't the greatest art, but I included four series including Bleach. Since people are talking about stuff they have, as well as fanart, I thought I'd give it a mention. ^o^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ohh yayyy people like the idea!! ^O^

I was thinking maybe we could have a Google doc that only club members (or trusted outsiders, like our IRL friends who like Bleach, other online friends who like Bleach, etc.) can edit. Then we can skip the hassle of posting and reposting things, and the risk of two people editing the same thing at the same time.
Sounds like a plan. I'm at my nan's house all day, I think, so that should probably get me to start working. Hopefully.
So about this idea, what do we all have to do exactly? *Is lost*
Research as much as possible on the history in Bleach. Everything in the TBtP arc for example, would be put there. Anything that is referred to, as well, such as Kaien.

I have one A3 Ulquiorra poster so smexy, and a few volumes of Bleach in French (I went on a trip to Paris and I couldn't help myself! Though I'm hoping this might spark a "get as many bleach volumes in as many different languages as possible" thing when I can get money). I don't remember the volumes off the top of my head, though. I... think that's it.

My sister has a Byakuya + Kenpachi poster (though she wishes she can cut out Kenpachi XD). A mini Byakuya keychain, and a necklace of Byakuya's sword. Guess who her favourite character is? Yammy

Wow, that's awesome. One thing is that your art style doesn't attempt to mimic Kubo's which I quite like as well. Though I have to say, they have quite long necks :p
Oy, Are you trying to get rid of me?
Hahaha, looks like I'm keeping a Lieutenant for a while :p

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I own a lot of stuff. I have a poster but I don't remember where or when I got it... I have almost all the manga volumes in English, I'm just missing a few. (One of the ones I'm missing is volume 1, because I borrowed that from an upperclassman in middle school, because he said if I enjoyed Naruto I might like Bleach. He was right, I like Bleach a lot more than Naruto. LOL) Anyway I also have a couple Japanese volumes, as well as the databooks which were released in English. Aside from manga, I have a Shiro-chan plush, a Shiro-chan keychain, and Momo's lieutenant armband (along with a full cosplay I partially purchased and partially made). I also have tons of copies of the American Shonen Jump magazine, to which I'm subscribed. And I have a Crunchyroll subscription as well.

I think my collection is pretty decent. =)
I... er... wow.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
...Actually, that was my attempt at Kubo's style xD;

Which is why the image turned out so awkward. It would've been a lot more natural if I had used my own style more >_>
But your own style was really easy to see through it. And that was gooooood.

Look, I can't compare with the official style no matter how I try either. I tried to make a hollow kubo-style and it ended up crap (well I was bored anyway):

Spoiler:

Still waiting for some loads of free time to continue the manga pages of our personas accepting me as lieutenant (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back