• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Don't laugh, I forgot the damned lock is one way[you can still open the door from the inside when still locked] and didn't check before I went out )=
Was out there for a little under 6 hours with a mastiff 'puppy'[its around 50lbs and very hyper]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*Is clueless*
*Googles*
Ummmm, cardcaptor sakura, xxxholic, or Tsubasa: Resevoir chronicles?
I have really no idea what you were talking about )=

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Cardcaptor Sakura. :P

Syaoran is Clow Reed's descendant and when Syaoran tried to find the person who left the coat on Sakura (who had the power of Clow Reed (who is dead)), one of the "guards" noted that Eriol was being tracked down and Eriol went "My cute little descendant".

XD Well, you'll have to read it to get it, but I don't think you'll like it. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I might, I don't just stick to horror and science-fiction, I do a little bit of everything, although my two favorite books are in those genres.
Actually, i'm not sure about that, one of my favorite books would be a difficult one to place in a genre.
It was called Rx and it was really good, maybe I should try and find a copy of it again, haven't read it in forever.

Years
My S.U.

I hope its not to late to doo this, but here is my S.U.

Plague:

Name: Kiarah Simpson

History: As a child, Kiarah's father, Volkner (the gym leader) taught her everything she knows today. After her mother passed away when she was eleven, Volkner couldn't open his eyes without seeing his beloveds face. So he moved Kiarah and himself to Balice. Kiarah brought along with her, the only pokemon she had managed to capture.

Appearance: Kiarah has emerald green eyes. Her lips are slightly large. She has shoulder lenght, brown hair,
with a bright red streak on the right side.She is fair complected. She wieghs 111lbs. She is 5"7.
She is very trendy and always has the latest accessory

Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
Starter Pokemon name: Sephiera
Starter Pokemon Gender: Female

Kiarah didn't mind into people's house scalvaging for anything useful from, first aid, to food, even for weaponry. To her it didn't really matter that they were all dead. Sephiera, Kiarah's vulpix, ran up to her. "what you got there "Selphie"?" She bent down to see what was nudged in between her teeth. When she realized it was a half of a loaf of bread, saliva instantly flooded Kiarah's mouth. hope your hungr-no", she said we have to bring this to dad so he can purify it. Sephiera voiced in approval and they were out of the empty apartment in seconds, fleeing to Volkner so they could eat for the first time in two days

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I'm not the RP master here so any opinion I give really isn't valid on the note of whether you're accepted or not, but I recommend editing your post as it seems to have been posted twice, and thus merged due to the forums typical protocol. All you need to do is delete the bottom version of the SU (or the top if you're going to be different), so no harm done.

Oh, and Michaela. The real Yui is with Penny, Cal and Odile, while the clone is... I'm not entirely sure about that one actually. I'm sure you know though.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Well, the thing that confuses me is that the "real" Yui that is with Penelope isn't the actual real Yui. XD Yui is traveling across dimensions right now and can't stop, so she sends all of her clones across places where they are needed. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Nerrad, their seems to be some problems with your SU.
Just clean up a little and improve your grammar and it should be fine.

Also, your using the SU sheet from shifting sands, although that has no real bearing on whether I accept it or not, I just sorta noticed =P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhhh, I can relate, I got a lot going on right now and i'm really getting into TF2 now, especially the SourceCraft mod, but the game in general as well.

Anyways it seems the RP is starting to slow down now, i'll have an event up sometime on Monday.

Just a note, if you have any ideas for Events feel free to send them to me, either through VM, PM, or e-mail at [email protected]
I really only have so creative an imagination and original content is kinda difficult to come up with so help would be appreciated.
[Translation: I'm lazy, and I'm not very creative, so please think for me =P]

Years
I hope its not to late to doo this, but here is my S.U.

Plague:

Name: Kiarah Simpson

History: As a child, Kiarah's father, Volkner (the gym leader) taught her everything she knows today. After her mother passed away when she was eleven, Volkner couldn't open his eyes without seeing his beloved's face. So he moved Kiarah and himself to Balice. Kiarah brought along with her, the only pokemon she had managed to capture; her Vulpix, Sephiera.

Appearance: Kiarah has emerald green eyes. Her lips are slightly large. She has shoulder lenght, brown hair,
with a bright red streak on the right side.She is fair complected, and she weighs 111lbs. She is 5"7.
She is very trendy and always has the latest accessories

Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
Starter Pokemon name: Sephiera
Starter Pokemon Gender: Female

Kiarah didn't mind into people's house scalvaging for anything useful from, first aid, to food, even for weaponry. To her it didn't really matter that they were all dead. Sephiera, Kiarah's vulpix, ran up to her. "what you got there "Selphie"?" She bent down to see what was nudged in between her teeth. When she realized it was a half of a loaf of bread, saliva instantly flooded Kiarah's mouth. hope your hungr-no", she said we have to bring this to dad so he can purify it. Sephiera voiced in approval and they were out of the empty apartment in seconds, fleeing to Volkner so they could eat for the first time in two days.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, soooo sorry I haven't been on in like a week. So now, as punishment, I must read pages upon pages of mindless zombies so that I may catch up.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Better, you are Accepted!
Just for note, you can make more characters if you want, you just need an SU for each new character =P

I've kinda gotten really into Bittersweet candy bowl
Started with VGcats from Wolf in the Rains Album on this site, then from their to LOL-Comis, then a BCB ad on that page and I haven't been able to stop reading...

Years
Thank You Very Much!!!!!!
This is the first time i've ever did this so, thanx!!

The night was cold, freezing almost Kiarah was lucky to have Sephiera's warm fire powers to keep her warm. She could only stop for a few miniutes at a time to warm up, because she was still a few miles away from her father. After a few hours of switching from running to walking, Kiarah reached Volkner in the warm comfort of the town's pokemon center. "Found something," she said. Volkner's eyes lit up before he even saw the fairly fresh bread. It needs to be purified huh? he asked knowingly Yep, Kiarah answered.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Michaela's right. My stupid computer said there were no new posts on Plague. well it lied. I never knew you and Archi posted.

Back