• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hello, person I may or may not know! I forgot, orz

Also, just noticed you can do an "AKA" thing. Brb checking User CP and hoping it's available for members ><;

EDIT: DAMN THAT'S A NICE FEATURE. ...I wonder if I could suggest it to Derk for EGC. It helps people know what to call others and, in our case, it helps members know which staff member is which since a lot of us change our usernames every month XD;

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Indeed it has. I thought I'd stick around for a while, summer and such. I've been pretty good, and you guys?

@Sewaddle: No, I don't believe we've met. Hey, I'm EJ. heh

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Well um if you knew me as Roswell or Natsu-kun or Yuyuko or Zuzu or Serene or Pikataro (fff so many aliases...yet that still won't stop me from username changing elsewhere) then you may know me. But otherwise I really don't know DX (Also it is 3 in the morning here and my brain is pretty much fried. The only thing I can really manage at this point is iconing XD)

Anyways it's nice seeing more people around here~ Now I just hope PIXY makes a return before I disappear from here again :C

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

OH! Ok, I've definitely seen you as Roswell but I never had the chance to have a conversation with you ;;

How's it going?
I was out late and hopped on PC for no reason at 3 am

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hey, shouldn't matter what time you get on so long as you're here, ne~?

Besides being exhausted I'm doing good ^_^ The place I've been frequently is currently down so that the owners can switch hosts (the other one was causing way too frequent DBEs X_X) but hopefully it'll be back up soon~! Oh and besides going to bed around this time (getting off after this post) I gotta go to bed early so I can get up at 6:00 on Monday X_X

So without further ado, I bid you all good night~!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Night~

I'll be heading off too after this post. Good to see you guys again, hopefully I'll be around. I forgot how fun it was to post here. :-3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You better post here more often good sir! Everyone should post here more often haha.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

You sure are right about that Peaches. Yet for some reason, I'm becoming less and less active here. -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

20 minutes? 20 hours? 20 days?

I'm not even sure where a DS is right now so no Pokemon for me.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'D GIVE YOU ONE OF MINE EXCEPT location ;;

Also it figures my computer (or my dad's Wi-Fi; can't figure out which) decides to make most sites either take forever to load, or not load at all. I WANT TO FINISH ICONING, DAMMIT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

AUGH LOCATION. This is why we need a quick and easy transportation method ff.

baaw. i hate it when that happens. You should your laptop or your dad's wifi with a fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back