• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi OOC + SU

Years
I believe that it isn't too crazy that, Gojude looks almost identical to Gohan. It's in Goku's genes that decendants look remarkibly similar, for example look at Goten and Goku Jr.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Aw that's really cool, I always appreciate that stuff because I can NOT draw at all, don't worry I'll resist the urge to pathetically beg you to do one of Bishop when my SU is done.

Years
Thanks, and resist not the urge. I enjoy drawing, and it's no inconvienence to me to do so. All that need be done is ask...and patience, takes a bit if you want it to comeout nice. That goes for everyone.

Sephear

Years
Sounds cool, I've never had a picture for one of my characters before (Unless it was ripped from the internet and that's boring so I stopped doing it)

Hereto, is it okay if Bishop and Gojude are friends before the story begins? His backstory ended up with him at Kame house because I couldn't think of a better way for his training to start and I figured they'd meet while he was there.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Eh...I wouldn't use Goku Jr. as an example. Not necessarily because he's from GT, but because he's a special case. I would say that how much they look like each other would become less and less common over time. Goku Jr. really only should have looked like Goku if hes mother (or father) married someone with a similar face to Goku, largely because Pan doesn't really have Goku's face...though that's not to say that the genes didn't stay recessive until Goku Jr (and Gojude, in the case of Gohan/Pan's facial genetics) was conceived.

The only thing that could have only been styled that way, for Saiyan related reasons.

Years
Cool cool, all I need is a decription PM or VMed to me, more detailed the more your charcter will comeout correctly, obviously. And a couple of days, though I'm not working until Saturday, so that'll speed things up. Just an option for anyone who wants it.

Alrighty then, Bardock in replace of Goku Jr. Haha. Striking similarities, but I just drew it how heretostay123 wanted it.

Sephear

Years
That's okay, if our wonderful GM approves I'm sure Gojude will be Bishop's only friend at first, he can come off as a bit of a jerk at first.

Years
I don't think it'd be a problem for Gojude and Bishop to be friends, since the original idea was everyone would already know eachother.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Lord Sephear: That's A-Okay with me. Gojude is friends with everyone. Even Ayo! "Hey Gojude, aren't you afraid of girls?" "Yeah. Why?" "Why do you hang out with Ayo?" "Ayo's not a GIRL girl!"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Alrighty then, Bardock in replace of Goku Jr. Haha. Striking similarities, but I just drew it how heretostay123 wanted it.
I thought I was forgetting a member <_<

Not that I'm saying there are lore problems, just that it'd be unikely for someone to look like one of the original Z Fighters after so long, except if dorman genes were in play, which isn't impossible. So no big dea, really.

Years
Ace will fit in just fine, along with Gojude, Bishop, Sadj, and Ayo-Vix. If there's problems between any of them, we all know how to handle it. FIGHT! Winner gets bragging rights for a couple pages then forgets about it the next time something major happens, haha.

Back