• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Factions Divided OOC - (M)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I've decided I'll be doing things on a first come first serve rotar now, because otherwise people will be waiting too long. So that means Apollo is leader of Beasts, Chuckles is leader of Angels and heretostay is leader of elves. Whilst I shall remain Leader of demons for plot related reasons.

If anyone by some chance drops out of this leader role, others can feel free to jump into the place despite their history (who needs history anyways?)

Years
Sorry for the delay, been preoccupied with a rather disappointing Anniversary with my GF. Got the picture for my character drawn out, though. I'll be working on my SU here shortly. Again sorry for the wait.

And the question of Vampires inspired my own question; What happened to humans? Or did we just never exsist in this RP?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@sheraku, they may or may not exist. Elves are the closest resemblance that u may say that humans simply evolved. Others may say they never existed.

@dillon, technically yes. They are a subspecies of demon that feed on blood, and since every species but demons have blood and they are encased int heir crater, they have nearly become extinct, the las few resorting to canabalism, (technically not canabalism because they may feed of other sub species but it's against the demonic law to do so.) high authority figures however get artificially created blood (which you can include in your character if you wished to make a vampire demon thing)

Okay het ostrau looking forward to it. Need more people though unless we resort to 2 per faction. Can you guys get some friends to join up with pm/vm's??

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Sorry I'm going to have to drop this I have alot coming up and cannot complete an SU :?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yeah I'm starting to wish I posted this after the hols....

Would everyone be alright with with-holding this till after the holidays. I shall still respond to SUs but the IC wont be up till after Christmas time.

Back