The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:12 AM
mrakaflame
Wise Pokemon Legend

Nature: Gentle
I used a clefable and wigglytuff once upon a time to beat the kanto elite four..
And recently used eevee as double battle support until it become sulveon, which i seriously use for my competitive team
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:23 AM
BobTheImam

I've used Shaymin-S. Probably cuz it kills.

Pokemon Colosseum (For GBA)

Old December 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Nature: Quiet
I used a Togekiss in Soul Silver to wreak havoc on my enemies to levels even I failed to forsee. And here I thought there couldn't be a more terrifying yet just as cute version of Blissey now lol.

Let the game begin.
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
I'm not one to use Pokemon based on cuteness alone, but among those I've used would be Cyndaquil, Ampharos, Pikachu, Togepi, Gardevoir and others which I can't remember.

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old December 9th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Route 18
turn up the engine
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Route 18
In my current X/Y team I've got Sylveon and Vaporeon. I think they're adorable. <3
I also have used Pikachu on my FireRed playthroughs heaps of times. For some reason, Pikachu always turns out to be my highest-levelled Pokemon whenever I do playthroughs of FR/LG. I'm planning to use Dedenne just for kicks, as well. Other than that, I don't really use "cute" Pokemon, much.
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Antemortem
[INSERT A PROFOUND TRUTH]

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Cute, huh? I thiiiiiiink Chansey counts as cute, doesn't it? I've used it in-game and competitively. I've also used Delcatty, but it was for a very brief point in my first Pokemon Emerald run-through. Oh! And there was Togetic, before it evolved into the less-cute Togekiss. :P
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
..too many. I could probably write an essay on this.

Cinccino, all the eevees, Vivillon, Raichu, Emolga, Whimsicott, etc etc. Most of my teams are made up of cute Pokemon but these (among others) are some that stand out. <3
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:59 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
I actually heavily trained a Lilligant and Whimsicott in White, which are usually Pokemon I would train, simply because they're so cute.
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Clefable, Raichu, Seadra, Flareon, Togetic, Azumarill, Delcatty, Absol, Mawile, Whimsicott, and Lilligant immediately come to my mind as being cute warriors. :3
Old December 12th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
While playing Pokemon Y I kept both my Litleo and Chespin from evolving for a while because I loved their cute designs, and I don't think I let either of them reach their final evolution until there were levelled well into the mid-40s.

I would consider Azumarill, Togekiss and Blissey cute too, and I've used each of those for a good chunk of time across the games.
Old December 12th, 2013, 02:28 AM
CoffeeDrink
Koffi~

Nature: Bold
Koffing, koff~

Sometimes I evolve Koffing, other times I don't. I like to keep Koffing smiling and happy, roll up on them smooth and kaboom! The meanest smiling *expletives here* in the room. Or I could just say Pikachu. Everyone's used Pikachu. Worthless, but fun to use, koffi~
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Rintaro Tachibana

Nature: Relaxed
I used an Aipom at the battle frontier in Soul silver...can't recall any other "cute"pokemon I've used in actual battle...i probably have used others though

Sponsored Links