• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Ice Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sounds cool,I will play it for sure!

//===================================\\
Hacks I support:
Pokémon Grape Version(I can't put the link,so search!)
Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue(I can't put the link,so search!)

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
If only I knew Spanish!... I'm not sure if there is an English version of the game ready, but eh... It does look very good from the concept of the OP and the screenshots. Is it Demo 1 or the Beta?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
This hack looks interesting and I do know a bit of Spanish so I would not mind if this was released in Spanish ♥
Note I am Peruvian

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
Por fin gente que habla español :D.Es un gran hack,sigue con el :).

__________________TRANSLATION__________________

Finally people who talks spanish :D.Its a great hack,keep up with it :).

Spanishdict has a good translator

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Hi again to all, it's time to say...

Pokemon Ice Silver is back!!!

Yes, after one year I decide retake my hack and continue to the beta 2, in this moment I only work on fix all the bugs of the beta 1.2, and rewriting the dialogues to the english.

You can check the new main post with recent screenies, some scans are in spanish, but the beta 1.3.0 are in english.

That's all!!!

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
Hi again to all, it's time to say...

Pokemon Ice Silver is back!!!

Yes, after one year I decide retake my hack and continue to the beta 2, in this moment I only work on fix all the bugs of the beta 1.2, and rewriting the dialogues to the english.

You can check the new main post with recent screenies, some scans are in spanish, but the beta 1.3.0 are in english.

That's all!!!

Would've never known about this hack unless you reopened the thread. This looks really cool. Very much looking forward to new updates on this rom hack! {:3}

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 22, 2015
a simple list of Pokemons you can add :) : Ralts (with evolutions), Buneary (with evolution), Riolu (with Evolution), Snorunt (with evolutions), Litleo (with evolutions), Absol, all starters from 1 to 6th gen :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
All good and inviting but you really need to translate the language to proper english!

Dr. Seuss

Years
New video update, now new Midis and intro a bit modified (Some texts are not translated yet)

Credits to Froggestspirit and Pokemon Crystal for the new Midis

And a new Cover of the hack c:

tumblr_nqgg6xZX461tp2yqno1_500.png

Credits to ~Sage for made this and Tomycase for the Kyurem fanart in GSC style

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
New video update, now new Midis and intro a bit modified (Some texts are not translated yet)

Credits to Froggestspirit and Pokemon Crystal for the new Midis

And a new Cover of the hack c:

tumblr_nqgg6xZX461tp2yqno1_500.png

Credits to ~Sage for made this and Tomycase for the Kyurem fanart in GSC style

Changes to music/sound aren't something I normally notice, but the soundtrack here so far is great! I really like the music you've added. Excited that you've decided to continue developing Ice Silver because I can't wait to play it when the English version is released. This hack looks so cool. Keep up the good work! {:3}

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Seems like an interesting hack. Will try it when the new beta comes out, so I won't have to play it again before and after the new beta.

Last edited:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Looks so awsome, but I have feelings that this hack will stop, Idunno maybe my feeling? spanish hacks stops on beta 2 or 3 like always...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Looks so awsome, but I have feelings that this hack will stop, Idunno maybe my feeling? spanish hacks stops on beta 2 or 3 like always...

^ This.
Also, Beta 1.3.0 was supposed to be released on July and it isn't in the main post, also worth the mention, last update was at the last week of June, so we've been like 1 month and half or so without updates :/ ...

Reactions: Del

Dr. Seuss

Years
^ This.
Also, Beta 1.3.0 was supposed to be released on July and it isn't in the main post, also worth the mention, last update was at the last week of June, so we've been like 1 month and half or so without updates :/ ...
Needs to be in English

Thanks for the replies, but the real reason of the IS hiatus is the lot of bugs, I really want release to all the beta 1.3, but I have several bugs and I don't know how to repair them.

For now, the hack are paused, but don't worry, I not have in mind cancel the hack c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back