• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Olá, JV! \ o /
O seu projeto está progredindo bastante! Está ficando muito bom.
Estou adorando os novos gráficos. Queria uma equipe boa assim pra me ajudar a fazer o Pokémon Millenary Legend! XD

Enfim, vc está se superando nesse jogo. Meus parabens! Estou gostando muito de ver como o seu jogo tá =D

Boa sorte na produção dele, e continue assim! ^^

__________ENGLISH__________
Hello, JV!\ O /

Your project is progressing well! It's getting pretty good.

I'm loving the new graphics. I wanted a good team like that to help me make the Pokémon Millenary Legend! XD

Anyway, if you're beating this game. My congratulations! I am really enjoying seeing how your game okay =D

Good luck in the production of it, and keep it up! ^^
Thanks man, I`m glad you are still supporting the project!!

:O
Dammit, I always forget to read the gender and usually end up thinking if the person is male/female based on their avatar, sorry Zeph!
Haha, no problem.(I think)

the menu is having some problems
Again, the old demo isnt supported anymore.

So PC people, Im getting back soon so if you have any suggestions for the next update, tell me =). You can be as much specific as you want and Ill try to bring it to ya! Also, what do you guys think of me removing the demo download link from the topic since its so old?

Mr. Banana Peel

beginnig hacker (needs help)
Years
how do you make such good games i just cant belive it like how to change the graphics and world map how do you know all this i really want to make a game but there is no tutorial i really understand please help me (dont read signature)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Awedome to see uranium is still on. Keep it goin jv.
I'm happy to see you back too :)

comet cave sounds like a ripoff of meteor falls. Just saying.
Ok.

Wow, this game has evolved! I love all the new stuff JV, great work.

The male OW's hair is a little weird looking though. Maybe its just me.
Gosh, how long has it been man xD.

how do you make such good games i just cant belive it like how to change the graphics and world map how do you know all this i really want to make a game but there is no tutorial i really understand please help me (dont read signature)
I didn't use any tutorial, so didn't most people here I guess...

Well guys, just leaving by to say that the demo has reached the 4000 downloads mark, that's what I call an achievement, I'm really happy, expect a cool update soon =)

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Wow, this looks great. I'm very impressed with the graphics, as they do an excellent job showing off different environments. Some of the best I've seen, without a doubt.

The story also sounds impressive. I'm rather pleased I haven't yet spoiled it for myself, so I don't know if it lives up to the summary, but from what I've gathered it has the potential to be incredibly interesting. Certainly far more interesting than the official games, anyways.

I'd also like to mention that the fakemon look great. Can't wait to seem them all in the game itself. For some reason, I'm not sure about the backgrounds. They look great, but they seem to somehow clash with the in-game screens. Of course, a lot of games I love have that feel (fire emblem, for one), so it's no biggie.

Anyways, it looks great thus far and I can't wait for the demo/beta update to be released. In the mean time, I guess I'll give the current one a shot.

Good luck, and stick with it. If this died, I'm sure many would die a little inside.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I've tried playing the demo but it keeps telling me that the game can still be played but the look of the game's text will not be optimal. Despite this I can't start the game because it keeps telling me that the game's text won't be optimal.

Then it tries to download the font but it keeps saying they weren't installed...

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
I like the demo !
Story and pokemons are so good.Graphics are so good.I can't wait for the next release :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
walking is a bit uneven, game seems to freeze for a short time every few steps

System menu doesn't seem to work, after losing once (at least I pressed ESC for a veeery long time, after that dude killed my poke :().

Well those were the worst bugs, I'll write again once I played for 2 hours^^

Battle system is amazing, just wanted to tell you *_* The only thing is,
the trainer's body gets sliced in half when he throws the pokeball xD

And the beginner trainers are a tad too strong...

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Wow, this looks great. I'm very impressed with the graphics, as they do an excellent job showing off different environments. Some of the best I've seen, without a doubt.

The story also sounds impressive. I'm rather pleased I haven't yet spoiled it for myself, so I don't know if it lives up to the summary, but from what I've gathered it has the potential to be incredibly interesting. Certainly far more interesting than the official games, anyways.

I'd also like to mention that the fakemon look great. Can't wait to seem them all in the game itself. For some reason, I'm not sure about the backgrounds. They look great, but they seem to somehow clash with the in-game screens. Of course, a lot of games I love have that feel (fire emblem, for one), so it's no biggie.

Anyways, it looks great thus far and I can't wait for the demo/beta update to be released. In the mean time, I guess I'll give the current one a shot.

Good luck, and stick with it. If this died, I'm sure many would die a little inside.
I won't give up that easily ;). Nice, constructive reply by the way. You won't have to wait that much for the next demo!!

I've tried playing the demo but it keeps telling me that the game can still be played but the look of the game's text will not be optimal. Despite this I can't start the game because it keeps telling me that the game's text won't be optimal.

Then it tries to download the font but it keeps saying they weren't installed...
That demo isn't supported anymore, you have to install the fonts that came in the fonts folder manually then.

I like the demo !
Story and pokemons are so good.Graphics are so good.I can't wait for the next release :)
Thanks you :)

walking is a bit uneven, game seems to freeze for a short time every few steps

System menu doesn't seem to work, after losing once (at least I pressed ESC for a veeery long time, after that dude killed my poke :().

Well those were the worst bugs, I'll write again once I played for 2 hours^^

Battle system is amazing, just wanted to tell you *_* The only thing is,
the trainer's body gets sliced in half when he throws the pokeball xD

And the beginner trainers are a tad too strong...
All these graphics are outdated you know, the next demo will be even better! Believe me ;p.

Well guys, I know this seems like a Malachite ripoff, but now you can vote on the type of the fakemon you want to see! The peculiarity though is that you will get all information needed about the fakemon, like moves, description, how to evolve, where to catch etc. That seems like a nice way to make the online "pokedex" that some people already suggested me to do!

So, start voting now!

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
OKay wanna see a Psychic type to start of dude.
I like the way its turning out.I couldnt enjoy the old demo because the graphics turned me off.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I LOVE YOU JV!!!!!!
(jk but good thing your doin the malachite idea, it helps keep the thread alive)
Tell me more about a fighting type (prefrabely Barriete or that primeape evo)

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
Years
Great game so far man. Played the demo and it's sizing up to be quite the feat. Credit to the spriter, those Fakemon are looking great and believable. I'd also like to see a fighting type, from what I saw with Baariette and the Primeape evo, I know that there will be no disappointment.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
i have a question. have you worked on cries for the fakemon at all? i ask because it's kind weird hearing old cries outta new pokemon.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Well, Fighting won, and since everyone is so obsessed with Baariettes line I'm showing the middle stage in detail of it, Baaschaf!

pup14.png
Name: Baaschaf
Type: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Guts
Description: "Now that it is able to stand on two legs, it can use more kicking and punching attacks. Unlike it's preevolution, however, it's rather playful."

Stats: High attack and HP. Average Speed and Def. Low SpAtt and SpDef
Best Moves: Dynamic Punch, Seismic Toss, Submission, Crunch.
Evolves to Baariette at level 35

Keep voting! Depending on how many votes I get I show other one today!!
If you have any suggestion for this section, tell me!

Back