• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I am 1 in a million maybe xD, but I don't like being like that, I like being nice, I would never abuse a woman in anyway ^^:

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I can tell XD and I would say you are one in a million XD My Dad is a good guy too but some guys are just blech XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah well it just isn't right, I don't like doing it in any form anyway, I don't like fighting, don't get me wrong I would stand up for myself against another guy but never a woman.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Well IRL the guy I am with does not hit me but he puts me down & well he likes to hurt my feelings a lot. Its just a big mess. I am ending it. I just have to get enough money saved to leave. Its scary I never wanted this. He was so different when we met.

Its just nice to know there are Stevos out there! ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
xD, oh I see well they usually do fool the nice ^^;. Well I would like to get off the issue because it is abit too personal to talk about and Stevo's in the world xD

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well not a water park but I have been too a theme park, I've been to Drayton Manor twice, it is awesome xD, have you?

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Yep I have been on them, they are awesome, I love the race karts too, I am a little kid when I go to a theme park xD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow I love bumper cars! But I don't like roller coasters. >< I went in one, it was called "The Steel Eel". It starts going way up in the air, then drops like 9Gs!! So fast...and it turns corners totally fast! I thought I was going to die, lol. From then on I never went on a roller coaster that will go fast up and down. XDD

Do you like cotton candy?

Back