• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rew_s11

ERROR 404
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
- Finished kanto

blaine.png
Spoiler:

- STARTED JOHTO

(forgot to screnshot falkner)

rival02.png

(second)
bugsy.png

whitneyi.png

Spr_2c_019_s.gif
Ray Lv 25
hyper fang,mud-slap,tail whip,quick attack

Last edited:
Years
Doing flying monotype challenge at the moment so I'm gonna juggle that challenge and this one..
Crystal Solo Challenge with Houndoom
Will try and keep updated

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
I am going to continue along with these challenges by doing a run with Donphan. Will begin tomorrow on gold btw.

100th Post! Finally

blue

gucci
Years
Sounds like fun!

Sign me up for this.

I'll be using Pokémon Emerald
The Pokémon I'll be using will be... Seedot (Nuzleaf > Shiftry)
Username - SuicuneTM

Last edited:

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
I'm about half way done my donphan solo run as I have just beaten Lance:
Spoiler:

Current Team:
:t232:
Lv. 63
Return
Headbutt
Rollout
Earthquake

HM Slaves:
:t163: :t158: :t054:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Doing my solo Staryu challenge. In a sort of LP way at the same time.
First of all, named myself Awesome and my rival Loser!
Then, a guy randomly walks up to me, brings me to his "lab" and offers me balls.
solo1.png

Oh jolly good. What a fun time.

solo2.png

Took me a Bulbasaur. Named him Dump.

solo3.png

Ah, more fun times with my best buddy Loser!
Ever notice that Prof. Oak bails you out when you lose to Gary, but he doesn't bail his own grandson when you beat him. Harsh.

solo4.png

Got a parcel that conveniently wrapped up so I can't see it.
Spoiler:

solo6.png

Guess I left a DUMP. Yeah, that joke was really CORNY. Shutting up now.

solo7.png

Finally, my Water Pokemon learns a WATER attack.

solo8.png

Hmm... a guy who's oddly facing away from normal people towards a tree. Totally averag-
Spoiler:

solo9.png

Dude, I'm not the only one that's scaring away little kidsbugs.

solo10.png

O.O
Awkward.

solo11.png

Just crushed little kids with my star, gonna go heal now.

solo12.png

Hmm... an unconscious kid. What to do? I know! Check his pockets for cash!

solo13.png

Wow. If 10,000 light-years to him is two steps, then somebody's been dropped as a baby.

solo14.png

O.o
Just say nothing and keep on walking

solo15.png

Just beat Brock in two moves. No joke.
Sweet! I can now legally flash to people!

And that is where this part ends. Enjoy!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Sorry I haven't updated in a while

Solo Run Part 3

-caught 6 more pokemon in order to obtain HM Flash, and too lazy to release them so I just dumped them in the PC storage.
-got through Rock Tunnel and made it to Lavander Town
-explored the town and ran into Gary inside the Pokemon Tower and defeated him again with ease
-decided to beat the Channelers on the next floor before leaving to obtain the Silph Scope
-defeated all trainer on Route 8 and ran through the Underground Passage and made it to Celedon City
-went ahead and headed to the Gym and obtained and beat Erika and her female trainers with ease. I obtained the RAINBOWBADGE, access to Strength, and TM Giga Drain
-now i explore the city and i obtain and Eevee whom i dump into the PC and do wee bit of shopping at the department store
-now i enter the Game Corner and gamble a little before knocking out the Rocket Grunt blocking the poster...and i make my way inside there Hideout
-defeat Team Rocket inside there own hideout and obtain the Silph Scope so now back off to Lavender Town
-i arrive in Saffron City first and obtain TM Psychic and teach it to Much right away.
-next i defeat the trainers in the fighting dojo with relative ease and choose a Hitmonlee as my prize and tagged him along to Lavender Town where i dumped him in the PC storage
-scaled the Pokemon Tower and defeated Team Rocket...again. Do they ever learn? But anyway i obtain the Pokeflute for my efforts.
-arrive back in Saffron and decide to see whats going on in the Silph Co building
-ran into and easily defeated my rival Gary again...why is he here i dont know
-got a Lapras from a Silph employee. Now i have a water HM Slave :D
-defeated Giovanni again and kicked Team Rocket out of the Silph Co building finally...
-deposited Paras who i left in my party and Lapras into the storage and off to face Sabrina i go but before that i teach Jynx Water Pulse for convience
-defeated the Sabrina and her trainers and earned a Marshbadge and Tm Calm Mind
-headed to the Pokemon Center and grabbed Paras and healed and saved my progress

END

Muchu is clearly a bit overpowered...see you all at the next city ^-^

Solo Partner

124.png

Muchu the Jynx
Lv 61
-Fake Tears
-Psychic
-Water Pulse
- Powder Snow

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
Finished the Donphan challenge
donphanred.png

Final Team:
:t232:
Lv. 79
Headbutt
Return
Rollout
Earthquake

HM Slaves:
:t158: :t163: :t054:

I'll start another one after I finish a couple other challenges.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
bout to battle elite 4: Wish me Luck

Current Pokemon:

Charizard
pkfrlg006.png

Level 62

Nature: Sassy

Stats:

HP: 189
Attack: 132
Defense: 119
Special Attack: 168
Special Defense: 128
Speed: 149

Moves:

Earthquake
Fly
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
can i still join, my friend only recently told me about challeneges, i have 2 hm slaves doing a bulbasaur run but already at the 6th gym. I have a log for a grass monotype(solo) i could post.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Solo Run Part 4

-arrived in Fuchsia City easily by bypassing most of the bikers on Cycling Road.
-head straight to the gym and won with ease(more people using psychic types than poision whats up with that). I obtained the Soulbadge, access to Surf, and Tm Toxic.
-now i explore the city and obtained a new fishing rod and i ran into the Warden who is missing his teeth.
-tried out the Safari game and i picked up many nifty things along the way to the end. I managed to catch a Parasect to free Paras of its duties and also i got back the Wardens teeth and Hm Surf
-outside i rush to the Pokemon Center and release Paras and get Lapras for Surf. I also teach Parasect flash and cut. Next i give the Warden back his teeth and obtained Hm Strenght which i also teach to Lapras.
-so i overpower Jynx some more and spend my money on coins at the Game Corner for Ice Beam before finally setting sail to sea
-bypassed every trainer in route and landed on the Seafoam Islands
-safely navigated my way outside the Seafoam Islands(i had to sadly defeat Articuno :(), bypassed the remaining trainers, and reached Cinnabar Island
-had to find the key inside te Pokemon Mansion first and it didnt take to long to obtain it
-rushed straight to the gym after a quick heal and defeated Blaine for my VolcanoBadge and Tm Fire Blast.
-I head out and im rudely interuppted by Bill who takes me to One Island and now i get tasked with a side quest before my final gym battle but I accept and explore the first island first
-obtained HM Rock Smash and tought it to Lapras
-defeated Moltres atop Mt. Ember and set sail to Island two
-one Two Island i have been requested with yet another side quest so off to Three Island
-on Three Island i defeat the Bikers causing trouble on the island and rescue Lostelle and we safely fade out back to Two Island and i hand over the meteroite and got a Moon Stone for Lostelles dad..wtf for all that hard work -___-'
-anyway i talk to Bill and Celio and i head back to Cinnabar Island
-i high tail it to Viridian City for my last badge and again Muchu simply dominates earning me the Earthbadge and Tm Earthquake.
-lastly i heal at the Pokemon Center grab Pidgey and tought him fly. I then flew to Celadon City where i spent money on coins in order to purchase Tm Shadow Ball, tought it to Much, and i save.

END

See you all at the Elite 4 :D. Wish me and Muchu luck.

Solo Partner

124.png

Muchu the Jynx
Lv 78
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Water Pulse
- Ice Beam

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Update on bulbasaur solo +end

Spoiler:

starting charmander solo. I will have pic's this time if i figure out how to upload them XD

Fire solo complet.
Spoiler:

onto squirtle solo.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

rew_s11

ERROR 404
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
- beat rival in ecruteak
- beat morty(dig sweep)
- beat kimono girls

Spr_2c_019_s.gif

Lv 32
hyper fang,shadow ball,dig,tail whip

screens later

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
butterfree solo (complete)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
If we want to join, do we post the pokemon's final evolution, or the one we catch in the beginning of the game?

At any rate, I want to do a challenge with Sentret (Furret). I'll be catching one in Gold as soon as I get pokeballs.

*Edit: I have a question. If your pokemon that you're completing the challenge with dies, can you send out an HM slave and use a Revive?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
strating a weedle solo. Btw can you use e/s/r g/s/c pokemon's in kanto run as well?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
I started today with this challenge :). Here's what I've done so far:

Spoiler:

I'm probably going to catch a Hoothoot at some point, too...I'd rather have that than a Pidgey as my HM slave since it can learn Flash, too.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well, I joined really late (today, in fact) so I didn't have time to post it, but I just finished a solo run with Kingdra on HG, who ended up at lvl 90. I use an emulator so I was able to "trade" a Horsea egg from a previous SS game, of which I had to breed several before I could get a decent nature (ended up with Rash, which ups SpA and lowers SpD), using Pokesav. No egg moves, though.

Because I finished already, this post will be fairly concise and pretty short, and I don't remember a lot of the levels for gym battles either. If in the future I decide to do another one while waiting for B/W to come out I will try to go slower and in more detail as well.

I did not use a single revive on Horsea/Seadra/Kingra either. If he fainted I reset it, and this only happened in a few early battles, once with the Kimono Girls (damn Jolteon), once with Blue, and a couple times with Red (Lapras' Blizzard/Hail FTL). I also only used healing items in-battle with Red, no one else (again, Blizzard/Hail FTL).

Here's my journey.

Spoiler:

Geez, I can't post pictures till I get 15 posts, oh well.
I may come back and edit this post then...

Pictures are now up! The first two show the HOF entries from the first and second E4 battles, the third shows the Legendary Badge you get for defeating Red, as well as Kingdra's final level.

Spoiler:

Please put me on the Champions list!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back