• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I love being the only person who knows what my theme is /// rin and renzou from ao no exorcist

This is probably my favorite of your Scott Pilgrim themes, cause Scott is my favorite owo
9/10

Years
9/10. Negima is a pretty awesome series. Avatar just feels like a detached part of the icons, not that there's a problem with that (if anything, it's a positive point that the two would mesh well). Usertitle gives an even clearer understanding of the theme if the signature hasn't done enough already. Enough pointless rambling. It look nice.

Years
The animation is kind of annoying and the signature could do with a background. The sunglasses look sort of unprofessional too but the theme gives a nice, warm vibe so I'mma give it a 7/10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I'm not too fond of the fond that's used in the signature, but that's okay. Theme is nice and clean, and it's well defined. n_n

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9.5 I love the images and the different stylized text. I think you have a bit too much shadow on the header on the sig. :P

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Profile colours are faar too bright :x
4.5/10

Edit :: Whoops profile doesn't count o3o

The white text is too light for the yellow background lol
5/10

Back