• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akira

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
akira_logo.png

All my material is released on EGC a day earlier to promote activity there and because I can put uncut material on their such as deleted scripts
Akira (アキラ?) is a visual novel adventure game based on Akira, the 1988 animated movie version of Katsuhiro Otomo's manga, Akira. It was released in 1988 by Taito for the Nintendo video game console exclusively in Japan. The player takes the role of Kaneda, who begins the game when his motorcycle gang is taken into police custody after the abduction of their friend Tetsuo by the military. But today I just so happen to have a translated copy, yes sir I do. Now without further ado let the game begin!
Episodes:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3 - Coming soon!​

Episode 1: Don't mind the ending!

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Episode 2: Tetsuo... I love you!

Deleted Script right here! Had to be changed slightly to apply with the rules.
"Tetsuo, I... love you, I really do!" Kaneda whispered gently as he stroke Tetsuo's hair.
"I love you too Kaneda, b-b-but I thought you were with Kai?" Tetsuo coughed.
"I was, but now I understand you were the one after all..." Kaneda whispered back.
"I am happy that I can die knowing you loved me..." Tetsuo said as he coughed up blood.

"NOT SO FAST! This is the s*x police, get on the floor all of you what are you all doing having a pary in the street with these dead bodies!" A white Mr. T yelled as he jumped from a helicpoter.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Episode 3: I died in the name of love!

Yeah i died, bravo. Please take your cookie on the way out. Might be maybe next week until I get another one up, I'm sorry!

Back