• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Started my third year at Uni, will get more loaded with work.

And work involves lab work and Quantum Mechanics studying. Three classes and I'm already tired of writing stuff down. And the stuff I've wrote down on my notebook so far is somewhere between Greek, Russian and Mandarin to me.

Years
You think you're all that with your quantum mechanics but . . . Nah I'm messing, that is pretty badass stuff. What's your final year project going to be on?

Gabri

m8
Years
Haven't got one, it's a five-year course. It's some weird stuff we have here, and I get the masters degree after these five years. I do the project on the fifth year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to guess timezone differences. It's 1:30am right now where I live.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Back when this thread was more active like a year or two ago there were several who lived in Australia and such so this place used to be pretty active around this time but sadly that is not the case anymore.

TY

My timezone is the worst of all... when its active around the sections im in im sleeping ;-;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

I don't like my timezone...it always seems as if the pretty ladies come out to PC when I'm hitting the old dusty trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back