• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
*commercial break*

"All brought to you by your local PTA broadcast station! make sure to stay tuned so long as you have your homework done!"

(what if we seriously made those shows as shows in the RP. gods how awkward)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat-:( Kat. Why did you have to go to the power plant already? I was really looking forward to Kilik & Kat going together. I'm hoping they look for N before they go though. I'm planning on Kilik looking for N to see how the little boy, Kiyoko, is doing. He doesn't know Kiyoko is a Zorua by the way. :( Are you moving on ahead without me?

Nonononono. Kat is trying to head towards it. She has no idea where it is! I left it at that so you can come and find me. Neither knew where the other was X3 We can find N too! Then Star can show Kyioko her trainer ^-^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Mr. Mammoth- o.o Ok... *walks away*

Nonononono. Kat is trying to head towards it. She has no idea where it is! I left it at that so you can come and find me. Neither knew where the other was X3 We can find N too! Then Star can show Kyioko her trainer ^-^

Oh, is that it. ^^;; Sorry for the misunderstanding then. Man I can't wait to meet up with N & Kiyoko! Hope the class Kilik's in speeds up soon.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Just trying to get Lucia involved, else she would just keep going as a loner.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I feel like Bassiroth, Dragonkat & Zerin are having all the fun with Zoroark, Kiyoko, N, & Star... I want in on the fun soon! :(

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Hey just wanted to let everyone know I might not be on as much til the weekends. Spring break is over and the my new classes start up this week. During the day every day but Monday where it's in the afternoon-evening

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Heh...

Don't know if any of you were paying attention, but Kiyoko used the growl!

Grrrarrrr~...!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Updating Alice's team, with the new member, the to-be-nicknamed Grimer!

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Jello
Ability: Magic Guard
Lvl: 9
Moves: Psywave, Rollout, Reflect

Species: Grimer
Nickname: None (for now)
Lvl: 15
Ability: Poison Touch
Moves: Sludge Wave, Lick, Harden, Mud Slap, Pound, Poison Gas.

I'll update Jimmy's Team later.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
To be honest, I like RPing with my characters on Earth & Sky more... But I still enjoy this RP as well.

And, while I'm waiting for it to be accepted... I did create a new RP, and it will likely be up once Skymin accepts it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Zerin Awesome, I may not be able to join, I've stretched myself thin right now but good luck with that.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Just took a look at the taken slots and the sign-up sheets and Yellow, I believe you've forgotten to mark the last Raikou slot as filled, and to update the SUs with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back