• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Wow, you've got some perseverance, Koldsned. Way to go, and good luck on run number 2!

Anyway, before I do my update, I'd like to post a disclaimer. I am sorry to dragon0fangz that I chose the same Pokémon line as you, but it was not because I was copying you. I didn't even know that anyone was doing a Metang run when I started. I chose Beldum - Metagross because I felt it would be a challenging run, and because I've never used a Metagross on any of my teams before. Please do not be upset with me, I did not intend to copy you.

Now for the update:

Hoenn Log 4

More bullets with more stuff from yesterday and today are ahead. I think I'm just gonna keep writing in this journal every other day.

Yesterday:
-Left from Mauville
-Crossed a river and headed north
-Ran into Steven and talked about raising Pokémon
-Caught a Manectric for Flash and Strength slave; nicknamed it Caterpie
-Wound up the loooooong path to find Team Aqua grunts and a building
-Entered the building, which was a weather institute, and saw that it was swarmed with Aquas
-Beat them all and rescued the scientists
-Met up with May again and had a quick battle
-BATTLE: Pelipper down after Psychic, same for Combusken and Lombre
-After May left, the Scott dude showed up again and talked about me beating May
-Finally entered Fortree City
-Tried to go to the Gym, but something invisible was in the way
-Headed out to the east for training
-Ran into Steven again
-Steven showed me the Devon Scope and revealed an invisible obstacle to be a Kecleon
-Borrowed the Devon Scope and scared off the Kecleon in front of the Gym
-Entered the Gym
-Rotated my way through all the puzzles
-Got dizzy once or twice
-Reached Winona and started the battle
-BATTLE: Swablu and Tropius fell with one hit from Metal Claw, Altaria from two, Skarmory required two Psychics, and Pelipper only needed one
-Received the Feather Badge
picture.php

-Left the Gym and got a call from Scott

And today:
-Left Fortree towards the east and followed the trail as it turned south
-Realized how much I hate the moves Detect, Protect, and Fake Out
-Also discovered how much I despise double battles
-Followed the path as it turned back to east, then saw a bunch of Team Aqua goons heading for a place they called Mt. Pyre
-Tailed them to said place
-Followed them up the mountain to the peak
-Saw Archie snag the Red Orb and found out that Maxie had already gotten the Blue Orb
-Found a Magma Emblem that Team Magma accidentally left behind
-Continued on to Lillycove City
-Ran into May yet again standing in front of the Department Store
-She told me there was great shopping there and asked for another battle
-BATTLE: Tropius fell to Metal Claw, and Combusken, Ludicolo, and Pelipper fell to Psychic
-May said she'd be going home to Littleroot and she'd be trying to complete her PokéDex
-Noticed Aqua goons all around
-Found their secret hideout
-Couldn't get past the guards, though they told me about their hideout at Mt. Chimney
-Flew to Mt. Chimney
-Found Magma Hideout with the Magma Emblem
-Traveled deeper and deeper into the Hideout and learned about their plans
-Tried to stop Maxie from waking Groudon, but was too late
-Groudon disappeared, and Maxie battled me
-BATTLE: Mightyena fell to Metal Claw easily, Camerupt fainted after Psychic, and so did his Crobat
-Maxie ran away and I couldn't follow him well enough and lost him
-Headed back to the Aqua Hideout and found out that Archie had gone to Slateport for something
-Flew to Slateport and witnessed Archie steal Capt. Stern's submarine
-Returned to the Aqua Hideout
-Entered and rediscovered my hatred of teleporters
-Found the stolen sub, but was too late to stop it

I would've liked to get to Mossdeep City and battle the Gym Leader, but I when I got caught up in this Magma/Aqua mess, it took too much time. I'll hit Mossdeep tomorrow.

picture.php

And once again, I'm very sorry, dragon0fangz. I didn't mean to offend you or discourage you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Wow, you've got some perseverance, Koldsned. Way to go, and good luck on run number 2!

Perseverance, insanity and time on my hands. This is the pokemon I wanted to run with originally because I never really used it in my games. It's just I had no idea programs like A-Starter existed until I had done the first game.

Anywho, thanks and good luck on your run as well!

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'm basically doing all the ultimate solos, but I'm doing them by generation, not pokemon. I'm doing all single runs on RBY first, then on GSC, then RSE, then DPPt, then FRLG, and finally HGSS to wrap it up. I just think it's easier to organize that way, and easier in general.

FANOFFIRESTARTERS!!!

Call me FOFS
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
hackritus said:
I apologize in advance if you find my list of events to be "laking in entertainment" or "not funny." I plan on doing a metric ass-load of these, so I'm trying to get straight to the point. :/
And they r all the same text...Hackritus is right in getting strait to the point when you plan on doing, and are doing, a metris ass-load of these.

3 MOAR!!

Dragonite:
Spoiler:

Gengar:
Spoiler:

Cloyster:
Spoiler:

Years
Hey! Am i registered or not?

I m new to this so dont know how it works?

Ok if Im registered then heres my update

1st Gym
Spoiler:

2nd Gym
Spoiler:

Last edited:

FANOFFIRESTARTERS!!!

Call me FOFS
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
AND ANOTHER FROM FOFS!!!

Machamp: (did him in record time of "19hrs"...emulated of course)
Spoiler:

Ok. QUESTION!: When I do finally get around to doing Sinnoh and HG/SS I'm gonna need to know how to trade on NDS ROMS using NO$GBA. OR another Emulator that would work. <--- If this option is taken I'll need a tut on how to move save files and all that shnaz.
ALRIGHTY! Thx for any info on this.

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Wow, I didn't even know this title feature was here...

Anywho, thanks and good luck on your run as well!

Thanks! I'm hoping I can join you up there on that champion list shortly!

And now, onto the update.

Hoenn Log 5

Lotsa stuff happened today and yesterday. And the way it happened made the days seem to run together into one.

First, here are yesterday's events:

-Left Lillycove and surfed all the way to Mossdeep
-Roamed around Mossdeep a bit
-Decided to hit the route to the north for some training
-Explored Shoal Cave
-Returned to Mossdeep
-Entered the Gym
-Found teleporters, spinning tiles, and double battles
-Concluded that this is my least favorite Gym ever
-Found out that there were two Leaders and my distaste for this Gym grew
-Talked to the twisted twins (try saying that five times fast) and began the battle
-BATTLE: Double battles suck, luckily the HM slaves seemed to draw away the twins' fire
-Shadow Balled Claydol and Xatu, Metal Clawed Solrock and Lunatone
-Received the Mind Badge
picture.php

-Took the quick teleport out of there
-Saw a bunch of Magma goons heading to the Space Center, led by Maxie
-Went to the Space Center and beat the goons, learning that they were going to steal the rocket fuel from an intent to steal notice

Just throwing this in here, but who the hell leaves an 'intent to steal' notice? *facepalm*

-Was ambushed by three goons on the second floor, but beat them all off
-Found Steven, Maxie, and his right hand man talking about why Magma needs rocket fuel, and it turns out they wanted to blow up Mt. Chimney
-Jumped into a double battle with Steven against Maxie and Tabitha
-BATTLE: I still hate double battles, but Steven wasn't too bad; his Metang's Light Screen and Reflect were very useful
-Tabitha's Camerupt fell to Psychic from Psycho, as did his Golbat; both Mightyena fainted after a solid Metal Claw to each from Psycho; Maxie's Camerupt fell exactly how Tabitha's did; and finally Maxie's Crobat fainted after a Psychic from Steven's Metang
-Maxie suddenly started questioning their goals and Team Aqua's goals and left
-Steven thanked me for my help and gave me HM 08, Dive
-Taught Dive to Ivysaur
-Remembered Team Aqua and the submarine, as well as Capt. Stern's discovery of the underwater cavern on Route 128
-Headed that way immediately
-Traveled down to Route 128 and dove underwater to find a cave entrance
-Saw the stolen sub and surfaced into a cave
-Noticed that the cavern was crawling with Aqua goons
-Fought my way to the deepest area of the cave, where I found a statue in a large pool of water
-Archie arrived and told me that it was the Pokémon Kyogre, then battled me to force me to leave
-BATTLE: Archie wasn't that hard at all; Mightyena fell to Metal Claw, Crobat fainted after Psychic, and Sharpedo couldn't stand up to Meteor Mash
-Archie shrugged off the loss and brought out the Red Orb, which suddenly began glowing, awakening Kyogre
-Kyogre vanished and Archie received a message from the surface that the rains they planned Kyogre to unleash were far worse than imagined
-Archie and I were rushed to the surface by Maxie, who showed up out of nowhere
-Outside, the rain was hard and driving; then, out of nowhere, it would get extremely bright and sunny, even though my watch said it was near 10:00 PM
-Archie and Maxie were horrified by what they did and they ran off to try and stop it
-Steven flew in and told me that the huge rain cloud was centered over Sootopolis City and flew off to check it out
-Surfed to Sootopolis and found the underwater entrance
-Surfaced and found Kyogre and Groudon fighting in the bay
-Saw Maxie and Archie trying to calm the two with the orbs
-Met up with Steven who brought me to the Cave of Origin to meet someone named Wallace
-Wallace told me about Rayquaza and that it might be able to stop Kyogre and Groudon
-Remembered that May was near Pacifidlog Town and saw a huge flying Pokémon
-Left Sootopolis and traveled to Pacifidlog as quickly as I could
-Found Sky Pillar and met up with Wallace, who unlocked the door to the tower
-Climbed the tower and found Rayquaza resting at the top
-As I approached it, it awoke and flew off
-Flew back to Sootopolis to see what was happening
-Watched as Rayquaza appeared and calmed the two Pokémon
-All three suddenly disappeared, and the weather returned to normal
-Noticed that the time was way past midnight
-Archie and Maxie had disappeared, but I figured that seeing the whole battle made them realize that what they were doing was wrong and that neither team would continue to exist
-Talked to Steven, who figured Maxie and Archie went to return the orbs
-Talked to Wallace and was thanked for saving the region with HM 07
-Decided to rest for now, seeing how late it was

And now, today's events:

-Woke up around noon, which is unusually late for me
-Entered the Gym
-Carefully walked over the thin ice, solving each puzzle with ease
-Made it to the Gym Leader, Juan, and challenged him to a battle
-BATTLE: Luvdisc, Whiscash, and Sealo fainted from Psychic, Crawdaunt took a Meteor Mash to KO, and Kingdra took a Psychic before it fainted
-Received the Rain Badge
picture.php

-Flew to Mt. Pyre to see if Maxie and Archie had returned the orbs
-Approached the top to see Maxie and Archie walking away
-Talked to the pair at the peak to find that Maxie and Archie came on their own and returned the orbs
-Flew to Sootopolis once more
-Trained for the rest of the day

Yeah, not much happened today, mainly because of how late I woke up. But I did stay up late last night to stop Kyogre and Groudon, so I didn't want to get up too early. Anyways, that's all for now.

picture.php

Andrew1989

neet
Years
Because the way I usually train my pokémons in previous games, I would like to do this challange.

Pokémon Game: Yellow
Pokémon: Pikachu.

...Though I do have a question.

If I were to do the challange with just Pikachu, am I suppose to do it with only Pikachu throughout every challange I play if I'm playing a different pokemon game?

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
`

Ok so I beat Kanto it was much easier then I though it would be, practically had my finger glued to the fast ford button. Anyway the only problem I had was with Evolving the beldum, seen as I suck at entering cheats and couldn't get the national dex I had to use A-map to get the evolution when it was meant to happen, e.g. when beldum got to lvl 20 I placed Metangs in the route I was in (lvl 20 ones) and cuaght one same for Metagross
(Wall of text spoiler)
Spoiler:

anyway Next is SS for my "Second" ;) region

Last edited:

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
Years
Arghhh I'm rubbish at hacking Gen 3, can someone please help me get a Houndour at the start of Ruby? I've found about 3 different codes online and none of them work? :'( I'm getting so frustrated here, it's scary.

Once I've got it I can get going on my run :) .

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Arghhh I'm rubbish at hacking Gen 3, can someone please help me get a Houndour at the start of Ruby? I've found about 3 different codes online and none of them work? :'( I'm getting so frustrated here, it's scary.

Once I've got it I can get going on my run :) .

try downloading A-starter and change the starter to houndour(if you wont it easy change mudkip if you wont it hard change torchic)

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
1st Gym

-I have Chimchar
-Defeated my rival (Bhavit) with scratch
-Caught Bidoof to make it HM slave
-Got to Jubilife City
-Chimchar is now level 10
-Defeated my rival again
-Chimchar evolved into Monferno
-Got to Oreburgh City
-Challenged the Oreburgh Gym with level 20 Monferno
-Defeated Roark
-Got my 1st Badge

2nd Gym

-Went to Jubilife City
-Fought the Galactic Grunts
-Reached Floarama Town
-Won from Team Galaxy
-Got to Eterna Forest
-Met Cheryl
-Got to Eterna City
-Challenged the Eterna Gym
-Defeated Gardenia with level 30 Monferno
-Got my 2nd Badge

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Ok so I began my journey again this time with my Houndour, Cerberus. Now, anyone who was around when I did my first run will know, I did a video containing major fights like Gyms and Rival battles. This time I'm going to do only Gym and tougher Rival battles, speed them up and try and contain it to one or two videos a game and release it when I've finished. This is so I don't destroy my Youtube channel lol.

Anyway, I started out, got my Houndour and thrashed my rival both times, but then realised that I'm weak to the first two gyms. Brock was tough but I managed to get lucky, snagging a burn and a crit with ember. After he fell, through Mt Moon I went, took out my rival but realised Cerberus won't evolve without the National Dex so I decided to break here and hunt out a code so I can evolve him.

Cerberus Lv 25 (Flash Fire, Brave Nature)
- Ember
- Bite
- Howl
- Smog

Years
3rd Gym

Spoiler:

Current team

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm starting a Platinum Solo run with Flareon.

Entry 1:
Started from Twinleaf. Chose Turtwig. Named it Kyle. Defeated Barry. Turtwig grew to lv. 6. Went to Sandgem. Met Rowan. Went to Pokémon Center. Traded Kyle for lv. 4 Flareon named Randy.

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
Years
Houndoom run of Ruby has began! :D

Just beaten the second Gym, annoyingly Doom is weak to the first 2 Gyms so I had to make use of a flashy Egg Move I put on for the Rock Gym and amazingly Ember Burned both of Brawly's Pokémon on the firs hit, greatly crippling them :) .

Here's the Team:

Mehh I dunno how you insert and image on this forum :P .

'Darkfire' :cool:
Luckily, I got Flash Fire AND a Timid Nature :D No hacking involved in that, just good fortune :) .

~ Ember
~ Leer
~ Counter
~ Reversal

The last 2 moves are Egg Moves, I saw that they were allowed and thought that I might as well put them on as I feel they will be useful - Counter owned the Rock Gym already :D .

Zigzagoon, Seedot and Taillow are (or will be) HM slaves :) .

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
Hey, I think I'll try Nidoran♀ > Nidoqueen on yellow please. :)
I've got a feeling this is going to be tough.. ach well.

Okay I just went ahead and started this because I'm bored :)
~Did the starting stuff, named myself Yellow & my rival Blue, how original.
~Ran out into the grass, but got stopped by prof oak who then caught a random pikachu.
~Went back to the lab.. blah blah.. got pikachu, didnt bother renaming it.
~Did the parcel thing and got the map from Blue's sister.
~Went up to Route 22 & caught a Nidoranand named her Gaia (after the greek godess off the earth).
~Trained Gaia up to level 10 before heading off into the viridian forest.

Gaia / Nidoran
Spr_1y_029.png

Level 10
Moves:
~Tackle
~Growl
~Scratch

Last edited:

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
Years
Wow, this hasn't taken long... only about 4 hours after beginning my adventure, I'm stood outside the Pokémon League ready to begin my challenge :bandit: . Here's the main man:

Spr_3r_229.png

DARKFIRE
Lv.67
Timid
Flash Fire
~ Flamethrower
~ Crunch
~ Counter
~ Reversal

I've barely even used the 2 special Egg Moves, I have the TM's for Solarbeam and Sunny Day just in case I want to replace them :P . Don't think I'll do any training before the League, I'll just recklessly get stuck in :P .

Other team members are Tropius and Psyduck, as they cover all 8 HM's in the game :D .

I haven't recorded any Gym Leader Battles as to be honest, Houndoom generally OHKO'd everything in sight (Apart from in the first 2 Gyms which involved a bit of strategy and luck, respectively). Basically, the Leader Battles weren't interesting really :P . I'll record my assult on the Elite Four though :) . Think I'll beat them up tomorrow, I'm done for today :P .

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
Years
Name: Kendrix

Log:

Well a lot happed since I last updated this log, you see between earning three badges and stopping, or at least stalling, Team Magma's idiotic plan, I had little time to just sit down and write this.

Staring from where I left off, upon arriving in Slateport city, I was notified that there was a small competition going on. All I had to do was beat a bunch of trainers (which I did rather easily) and I would be awarded a prize. It turns out that the prize was about a dozen Soda Pops, which should come in handy later. After that I headed through town in order to deliver my final package to the engineer of a submarine. As I wondered the streets I heard rumors that a lot of Team Aqua Grunts were causing trouble in a nearby museum. I decided to check it out after I was done with my little side quest.

Eventually (after walking around for what felt like an hour) I found the engineer that I was looking for. He was in a ship yard and was looking over some plans to build a submarine it was obvious, from the way he talked, that he had had no idea about anything having to do with ships or subs. When I presented the parts to him, he admitted that he had no clue what he was looking at and told me to find Captain Stern who apparently left earlier to go to the museum.

I find the Museum in no time and upon entering and paying $ 50, I'm immediately confronted by the same Team Aqua member that I beat twice before. Rather than fighting he just gives me a useless TM and says that he is going to quit Team Aqua once and for all. After he runs out, I hear a conversion between two his former comrades basically saying that the reason that it took a long while to enter the Museum because they couldn't pay the entrance fee (It's rather sad, since the fee in question is just $50).

I then went upstairs and found the Captain by a model version of the sub he wanted to build, but before I could say anything two grunts followed me into the room and demanded that I give them the ship parts, when I declined they tried to take it by force. The two grunts tried to give themselves an advantage by forcing Almia to battle three pokemon in quick succession, unfortunately for them she was more than strong enough to handle anything they could throw at her.

Just after I finished mopping the floor with the Team Aqua grunts, their leader came up the stairs. I thought that he would battle me (which would be bad seeing that I would most likely have to give up my façade as a new trainer, which might tip of the leader of Team Magma) but it turns out that he just wanted to talk. He basically tried to convince me that his goal of increasing the amount of water in the world was a good thing and that Team Magma was the evil one. I tired to tell him how stupid that sounded, but he basically waved me off and left after threatening me (basically saying don't get in our way or you'll be sorry).I then gave My Stern the parts and left the town the very next day.

A few interesting things happed on the way to Mauville City, first I beat this challenge, that took place in the 'Trick house' and earned a Rare Candy for my troubles, also I beat May for the third time (I didn't have to even command Almia to do much, since her attacks are so strong). As a reward May gave me an item finder (which is basically useless to me) and told me that the next time we battle she would win.

I got into Mauville City I had a long talk with Almia about our current situation. Basically she argued that we were holding back a bit too much and that if we held back against the wrong opponent we could be in serious trouble. I agreed and in the end decided that I would have to start using some of Almia's older moves starting with, the incredibly useful, Psychic. After that was done I headed to battle the gym leader.

Vs Wattson:

His first pokemon went down with no problem thanks to 2 hits from Almia's Psybeam. An Electrike was sent out to replace it, but as soon as he stepped on the field he was Ohkoed by a critical hit Psybeam. Wattson's third pokemon, Magneton, was by far the one I had the most problems with due to its typing. It managed to Paralyze Almia but eventual it fell to her most recently remembered move, Psychic. I got lucky when Wattson revealed his last pokemon (Manectric) as he was knocked out by a critical hit Psychic (ouch).

After earning my third badge I headed to the Poke Center to find out where to go and also if Steven (my contact) had found out the location of the two teams in this region (especially Team Magma since I still had do idea what they were up to). Steven basically told me that according to his sources, Team Magma wants to expand the continents that make up this region. He went on to say that this is the reason why Team Aqua and Magma has always been against each other. Steven then indicated that according to his information Team Magma was about to pull off something big at the peak of Mt Chimney. That was all I needed to know, so after thanking him I went to bed knowing that I had to do whatever I could to stop what Team Magma was doing.

To be totally honest I still can't believe that the events that happened the next day were real. As soon as I woke up and got ready I headed to the top of Mt Chimney via the Cable Cart. Upon my arrival I'm challenged by a bunch of Team Magma Grunts who tried in vain to keep me from reaching Maxie (their leader). I dealt with them easily and made my way to Maxie, who took immediate note of my arrival. He pressed a button on the machine beside him, which cause it to spring to life. He then stupidly tells me his plan, which is using the power of a meteorite to cause erupt the volcano. He tries to justify this by saying that almost every living think needs land and what he is doing will benefit everybody. He then tried to stall me by forcing me into a Pokemon Battle, but thanks to Almia Astonish and Psychic he stood no chance. I then ordered Almia to restrain the Magma Boss with her Psychic attack, while I remove the meteorite from the machine rendering it harmless.

The general plan was to have Almia keep a Psychic hold on Maxie until the cops arrived, but we were forced to abandon it earlier, as more reinforcements came and Golbats filed the air around me. Knowing that there was only one way out of there, I had Almia release the hold on Maxie and launch a Confuse Ray strong enough to hit every pokemon around us. Then while everyone was distracted I made a break for it, towards Lavaridge Town

Since there was nothing much to doo, I deiced to Challenge the gym there after a couple days of rest and relaxation.

Vs Flannery:

To be honest I really don't want to spend my time going in to the details of this battle because I'm running out of time and I have to get moving very soon. Let's just say that his battle was easier than my last one. None of her fire type pokemon caused that much trouble (except the one that used Sunny Day) because of Almia's Psychic attack. Her last pokemon, a Torkoal, managed to survive Almia's attack and retaliate with Overheat. You should have seen the look on her face when it hit vs. the look on it when the smoke cleared and revealed that Almia lived through a Sunny Day powered Overheat and looked like she was bored. Eventually that Torkoal fell and I earned my 4th badge. What Flannery said after the battle had my heart racing for what felt like hours, she said that she recognized my fighting style from somewhere. For a minute or two I held my breath basically hoping that she didn't figure out who I really was. After a moment of silence she told me, with confidence that I battled like Norman, the new leader of the Petalburg Gym. I made sure that the relief in my voice wasn't too apparent as I thanked her for the battle and headed out the door.

Nothing much happened after I beat Flannery, I rested at the nearby Poke Center and, while I was planning my route to the next town, I overheard a nearby trainer saying that the gym in petal burg city is now open again. After deliberating with Almia for a while, we decided just head back there for my next match instead of just putting it off till later. It took us three says to eventually get back to Petalburg, but that was mostly because I wanted to check out a desert on the way back. After resting for a night, just to make sure that we weren't pushing ourselves too much, I entered the gym to get my 5th badge of this region

. Vs Norman:

As soon as I enter I see a familiar face staring at me, my dad. I find this very strange because as far as I knew he still had a year on his contract to a company in the Sinnoh Region. We talked for a bit and he promised to explain everything after a battle, but only if I won (I guess it was just a way to encourage me not to hold back). I accepted his challenge and the battle for my 5th badge began.

Dad's first two pokemon fainted in one hit thanks to Almia's Psychic. His next pokemon, a Slaking, caused me slight trouble though. I started the battle with a Confuse Ray, hoping to stop him from attacking me, but that plan failed as the beast used Faint Attack. I then had Almia follow up with a Psychic, which hit the giant ape. To my surprise the Slaking didn't bother to move, so I had Almia use another Psychic on him. It looked like dad's pokemon was a bit angry at the second attack as it got up and ran towards Almia. She effortlessly dodged the giant ape, causing it to crash into a wall. Knowing that it was on the verge of collapsing, I had Almia finish it off with a Psychic attack. Dad's last pokemon was a Linoone needless to say that it didn't last too long.

With the battle over dad gave me my fifth badge and the TM for Façade, he then asked me to follow him. Eventually we ended up in a living room area in the back of the gym, and after offering me a drink, started his explanation.

Pokemon:

Almia (Misdreavus) F lvl 48

=>Psywave
=>Psychic
=>Astonish
=>Confuse Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back