• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is Misty gonna leave??AGAiN?

I've just read on pokejello that they have heard that Misty is not gonna stay with the group,but gonna leave again!! I personally dont believe it! Pokejello doesnt always has the good news!! they say also that togepi will stay in the kingdom.
that means Misty is gonna be seperated from TOGEPI (or togetic,whatever) and ASH!! I cannot believe that!! She has just leave Cerulean City to go after him because she missed him!!
I hope that it is fake news.What do you think!! I will become very sad if it is really true!!! Read the rumor on Pokejello and answer me please!!!

sorry for my bad english

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This probably should have just been posted in one of the other Misty topics... ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
look at serebii.net..it is confirmed to be true there... ^_^

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Hey now, Serebii.net has been wrong before (remeber the whole "Misty entereing Team Rocket" thing? Thought so.). Don't trust a thing until you see it with your own eyes.

Timbjerr

Years
if you read the headline where it is confirmed at, you can tell that serebii actually saw the episode already...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, this isn't very good then. I was hoping Misty would stay. :(

Years
Ya, Misty leaves, and Haruka/May comes in, then they re-meet misty, and togepii evolves~ oooo..I dont think i should of said taht ^_^; spoiler...

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Cayenne's Legend said:
Well.I still have a little bit of hope left,cause we AAML shippers have to believe in them no matter what,but the writers have gave us (and Misty) a hard time!!

I assume the writers * do* want letterbombs sent to their office,right??

:(
I don't know. I know for a fact that they are going to get PLENTY of hate mail from fans, and if I knew Japanese, I'd send them a letter or 50 myself.

Timbjerr

Years
ehh...don't get too angry Q man...avatar is scaring me...

I knew from the start that Misty most likely will not have a permanent stay...seeing as May has become the leading female character in the show...I predict that from that point on in the anime, Misty's appearances will be much like Todd's or Richie's...occasional...

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
I can't belive she would leave without getting a new Bike from ASH!! That was the whole reason she with with him. To get paid back.

Psyduck said:
I can't belive she would leave without getting a new Bike from ASH!! That was the whole reason she with with him. To get paid back.

For heavens sake..You didn't REALLY think that the bike was the reason that she stayed with him?? She gave the answer by herself in: Farewell and then...setting off,when she said: I did not stayed with you because of my bike,but because i wanted to make friends.
And it is pretty obvious that she wanted to be MORE then just friends!

;) ;) ;)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Ha ha ha ha.. >: ) That means Misty leaves?! YES!!!

*Does a party, and no Misty is invited*

I despise Misty.. Grrrr.. I like May/Haruka better, she's more nicer and better looking *I'm not lesbian* it's the truth. And Misty got this funked up hairdo that makes me wanna grow my hair longer and her attitude makes me puke. : P

I don't know why people like misty, she's not nice.. If I'd been on the show, I would have beep slapped her. he he..

*Chases Misty away*

~CaRtOON

Years
ya, Im kinda happy misty leaves, its time, she's been in for how many seasons? But, she comes back..etc...etc...the main reason I dont like her is cause Togepii is really Ash's Pokemon.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
CaRtOON said:
Ha ha ha ha.. >: ) That means Misty leaves?! YES!!!

*Does a party, and no Misty is invited*

I despise Misty.. Grrrr.. I like May/Haruka better, she's more nicer and better looking *I'm not lesbian* it's the truth. And Misty got this funked up hairdo that makes me wanna grow my hair longer and her attitude makes me puke. : P

I don't know why people like misty, she's not nice.. If I'd been on the show, I would have beep slapped her. he he..

*Chases Misty away*

~CaRtOON
Ok, I can understand that you don't like Misty, and I can respect that. But, this is most certainly not the place to be talking down on anyone, real or fictional, like that.
Oh, and just a minor bit of information: If I were also in the show, and had seen anyone do something like that to anybody and most certainly to Misty, I would've given them a right hook faster than they could blink.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
Sapphire said:
ya, Im kinda happy misty leaves, its time, she's been in for how many seasons? But, she comes back..etc...etc...the main reason I dont like her is cause Togepii is really Ash's Pokemon.

I think Meowth would of taken good care of Togepii, but I guess we will never know. And yes I know the bike wasn't the reason misty was staying. Just joking, but it was a funny thought.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
I'm kinda disappointed, as I thought she would stay permanent. Guess the writes agreed with the fact that the group will be too big. Oh well, I'm sure she will still make a appearance in the specials, but I'd rather see her be with Ash and co.

Back