• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!)

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
Normally one should ask for permission BEFORE using something instead of waiting until they've already done it. That's pretty rude the way you did it.
sorry you are right but the true reason is when i started this im not a pokecommunity member

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
I really like to play this but when I install the plugin the installation wizard was gone,I thought it will automatically install but when I look on my desired location there's no folder named "Vizzed".Can you just post an IPS file coz I really like to play this since June

Last edited by a moderator:

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
Years
Can you just not post the IPS file? :/// The stupid site you linked doesn't work for me...

Oh dear sweet mother of Lucifer...

Alright.

http://vero.moe/en/pokemon-rocket-strike/

As for the password, take the name of this ROM (Pokémon Rocket Strike), remove the word Pokémon, the vowels and the spaces. If you can't figure it out from there, I'm not helping you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 22, 2015
I'm having some finding the Team Apex leader. I've looked all over Destiny Island but I haven't found him. Could I please have a hint to point me in the right direction?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I'm having some finding the Team Apex leader. I've looked all over Destiny Island but I haven't found him. Could I please have a hint to point me in the right direction?

Hey mate, here you go:
So you're on the right island(where you faced Gary/Blue).
If that isn't sufficient:
Spoiler:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
UPDATE: Just wanted to let you guys & girls know that I've provided an IPS patch in the first post so you don't need to go through Vizzed. Just get yourself a clean Firered rom, download the patch from the first thread post, patch the damn thing and get going into the world of Pokémon!
(If you're wondering why I do that, check out the 'Closing Notes' section.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Hey, just want to say personally, thank you for making this into an IPS file! I've been meaning to get around to playing on Vizzed but honestly I don't like Vizzed so it was a bit disappointing for me. It's much more convenient and fun to play on an emulator, plus there's more freedom but I digress. I'm gonna download the file and get to playing as soon as I can! :)

Back