• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty Discussion

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Bought this game last night. If anyone has it for Xbox 360 post about it on here. I've been looking for people to play with online to help me win more games. :p

My short version of the game. It's decent and fun, but Activision could have done a lot more with multiplayer.

Years
Bought this game last night. If anyone has it for Xbox 360 post about it on here. I've been looking for people to play with online to help me win more games. :p

My short version of the game. It's decent and fun, but Activision could have done a lot more with multiplayer.
Have you tried any of the new game modes yet? What are they like? I want to pick this game up but I want to know if it's worth doing it now or during some sort of sale.

TY

I havent got this game yet either, but watching some gameplay and a bit of the story makes me wanna get it... They did a great job with this so far from what i've seen... but idk how the story will turn out... thats my main concern when ill buy a game

TY

On a sidenote, i heard that Ghosts got some negative reviews on it, and that the game is pretty crap on PC.

For instance you cannot Alt-Tab in-game or adjust the FoV.

Years
DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY THE CAMPAIGN. (though it doesn't spoil much anyway so if you're very curious watch it anyway)

Thought I'd post this here, it's unbelievable how lazy this is.

But yeah, I'm not buying it this year after how terrible Black Ops 2 and MW3 were. The original Black Ops was hardly amazing either. I miss the MW2 days.

TY

DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY THE CAMPAIGN. (though it doesn't spoil much anyway so if you're very curious watch it anyway)

Thought I'd post this here, it's unbelievable how lazy this is.

But yeah, I'm not buying it this year after how terrible Black Ops 2 and MW3 were. The original Black Ops was hardly amazing either. I miss the MW2 days.

Holy... that is just lazy as heck indeed... IW only caring about the money, regardless how much work they did on it. Also IW doesnt give a crap about PC gamers, which is really unfortunate.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
I want to like Call of Duty. I do.

Being in the military, I'm a fan of military shooters and guns in general, I enjoy the thrill of having intense fire fights.

I just can't get around the Madden-like qualities CoD has. Every year it's a minimal upgrade from the previous game. Graphics are tweaked, but never really improved upon. Guns are more or less the same in each game and it's the same terrible connection issue each and every game that the developers either don't care to fix or don't know how. Though that could be fixed if they looked at other games that have in match spawns. And the last reason I'm not a fan (and yes I realize it's a game so tweaks must be made) but the blatantly stupid mechanics they offer for certain guns, not to mention none of them sound like their real life counter part. Take for instance the Python in Black Ops, they had a snub nose attachment. Is it a real modification to the weapon? Absolutely, but what it increased was damage and.... accuracy? Are you serious? Anyone that knows anything about weapons knows making the barrel shorter destroys weapon accuracy.

Then let's not forget the 'AWESOME' community CoD has. It's full of so many fan boys that are ignorantly blind about how great the game is and waste countless hours on it that it's honestly hilarious. Never have I seen so many people take off work to play a game at midnight release and for days on end. The last time I played a CoD I was already playing against prestige 1 AND 2 by the time I got the game at a decent hour the next day.

*sigh* Like I said, I really want to like CoD but I can look at Ghosts and know what it's going to be like. Exactly the same as previous iterations with small modifications that the developers try to pass of as game changing or innovative.

Back