• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MIDI making (on request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Hey Guys!
I recently got into MIDI making and well can make some good MIDI's and now I'll want to share this thing with you!

Well you guys have to fill out this form in the spoiler and reply below
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Just answer the questions in green OK? :)
NOTE:It takes me about 15-30 mins to compose one MIDI so be patient OK?
Thanks

Last edited:

Mueez

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
I would advise changing that color. I could barely read it. Maybe blue so it's more legible. Also, could you make midis from already existing music?
No .
I only make fresh MIDI's
I dont edit MIDI's
Well I've remixed some GBA MIDI
If u want them reply

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Deshrougos's battle theme (Deshrougos is a dark/ghost legendary pokemon in my rom hack called pokemon darkness version)

I want it to sound intense and dark

the instruments I want are choir ahhs, orchestra hits, overdriven/distortion guitars, string ensembles, and church organs

Years
If possible I have two midi requests (will be used in fire red) really it would be fine with them both looping after 30-45 seconds of playing time
The first:
"Where you'll use it (An hopeless situation, your backs against the wall in this battle your barely hanging on...and time is running out)"
"What type of tune you want (fast paced, intense, attentive?)
"What instrument you want": Really in my mind I was thinking about throwing a tubular bell in the track but I'll let you get creative

The second:
"Where you'll use it (A intense emotional noble sacrifice that will play on the players emotions as the character they've progressively become attached to has no other option then self sacrifice in order to save the player and countless others)"
"What type of tune you want (noble, rich, epic)
"What instrument you want": Definitely would like a choir ahs or voice oohs in there otherwise this one will be fun

Let me know if your up for it I look forward to hearing your talents

Mueez

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Deshrougos's battle theme (Deshrougos is a dark/ghost legendary pokemon in my rom hack called pokemon darkness version)

I want it to sound intense and dark

the instruments I want are choir ahhs, orchestra hits, overdriven/distortion guitars, string ensembles, and church organs

Well I didnt get a thing about those instruments BUT i've made the MIDI. and please if u use it give me credit

Telemetius

Tele*
Years
Hi there I've been needing a theme for a certain map of my hack and I'll surely give you credits if you can help me.

"Eerie abandoned factory theme"

I'd like it to sound both scary and curious: you know this place hasn't been explored in ages but still you're finally getting answers about your journey and you know you cannot stop and go home now. A bit repetitive with an unsettling piano melody that repeats every now and then. You could find inspiration in the Cinnabar mansion theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2bXmnomDY (part 0:13).

Preferred instruments: acoustic grand, string, timpani and whatever you think would fit into it. No percussions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Where you'll use it (Building,evil teams lair,town,city etc): When battling the final boss.
What type of tune you want: An epic, orchestral metal/death metal song with incredible impact, to fit the final boss and the player's epic battle with them.
What instrument you want: Overdriven guitar, Distortion Guitar, with choir ah's and string ensembles in the background and the most death-metal drums you can give it.

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
1 where you use it: the last battle of game against hacker sharzin and guitarist aryan (me and my best friend)
2 type of tune: remix of investigation-cornered-1 from ace attorney but with guitar (either acoustic or electronic)
3 instrument: any thing used in song investigation-cornered-1 plus guitar

saltedwaffles

Champion Billy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2016
Where it is used: Rival Theme
Tune: Hardcore, but also somewhat Friendly
Instrument: Guitar, HG/SS soundfont

Thanks in advance

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
well the midi im about to request is one thats already in a pokemon game can u make me the kyogre groudon and rayquaza HGSS midi im going to use it for a special event in my hack where u battle red

Mueez

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Sorry for being so late .
School caught on to me real bad
But now I'm back

Where it is used: Rival Theme
Tune: Hardcore, but also somewhat Friendly
Instrument: Guitar, HG/SS soundfont

Thanks in advance

I could not get the intruments correct somehow this can work?

Attachments

• 214840.rar
    983 bytes · Views: 21

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I have a few midis I would like to be composed, however I will be giving you only ONE song to do as a midi for the time being.

Where you'll use it: Inside a house and the exterior of the house
What type of tune you want: Happy, Sombre
What instrument you want: Acoustic Grand Piano, Nylon Guitar, Synth Strings, Percussive Instruments

I've attached the song I would like composed as a MIDI.

Attachments

• Home and Away Score - Fletcher Theme 2 Steven's Exit.mp3
    3.2 MB

goranthegreat

Tune: Friendly and Quirky
Instrument: French horn, RSE soundfont

Mueez

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
I have a few midis I would like to be composed, however I will be giving you only ONE song to do as a midi for the time being.

Where you'll use it: Inside a house and the exterior of the house
What type of tune you want: Happy, Sombre
What instrument you want: Acoustic Grand Piano, Nylon Guitar, Synth Strings, Percussive Instruments

I've attached the song I would like composed as a MIDI.

WELL Here you go!
I converted it into a MIDI with some tweaks;)

Attachments

• Home and Away Score - Fletcher Theme 2 Steven_s Exit.mp3.rar
    7.7 KB · Views: 17

Mueez

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2023
Where it is used: Wild Pokemon battle.
Tune: Friendly and Quirky
Instrument: French horn, RSE soundfont

I do not know about soundfonts and blah blah blah
I only make MIDIS