• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Rebalanced (Demo, 5 Badges & Pokemon Tower)

Which city should the SS Anne head to after you beat Surge?

• Olivine City

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mossdeep City

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Snowpoint City

• Driftveil City

• Total voters

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Oh my god I just started a new file after a break and dear god I just ran into a shiny sunkern that was as resilient as a friggen Aron! What are this thing's base stats!? I don't see them on the stat lists anywhere at all. Does Sunflora have a major buff too?

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Oh my god I just started a new file after a break and dear god I just ran into a shiny sunkern that was as resilient as a friggen Aron! What are this thing's base stats!? I don't see them on the stat lists anywhere at all. Does Sunflora have a major buff too?
Sunkern HP/ATK/DEF/SPD/SPATK/SPDEF
BaseStats=60,55,60,55,55,60

Aron has 100 base def though. Sunkern has good stats as it won't evolve until you get a Firestone, which isn't guaranteed until Celadon.

Sunflora has been modified. Everything currently in the game should have been. :)

I've restarted for the third time now due to making the mistake of talking to Gary twice in Sable City. I will not do it again. That aside. I absolutely love this game. You've done well with making it.

I've removed testing Gary from Sable City. I'll make a test map so I stop leaving random stuff all over the game world...

Years
There's a guy who's doing a walkthrough on youtube of your game; his username is GamerTree (I think). Your game rules, you know that? Anyway, I was going through the Celadon clips and I saw one of the Rocket grunts had a Scyther. Are they available in Rebalanced?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
I just played the demo today up to pewter city. The game kept me very interested. The game has added a number of interesting features to spies up the game play while trying to stay true to the original Pokemon red. Re balancing seems to work well so far. Fantastic job to those involved in the project. Thank you for the demo, will continue to enjoy the game and follow up with the progress of the project. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2021
The husband in daycare is missing: I can't pick up the egg.

I'm stuck with Gary again after beating Giovanni in Sylph Co.

Rest works even if the user is currently asleep bringing him to full health.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2021
Safari zone doesn't work yet?
Please put absol in game and give him some Hp.
The house next to house where guy gives you choice between three dragons is glitched. Fushia city. It connects to a ice area, can't exit.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Will there be Sableye? I love dark types, and I LOVE Sableye, but damn. They made his stats so weak. I don't understand why they'd put in pokemon and make it where they're almost unusable. I'd really love a game where I could have one as a serious part of my party. And some other dark types if they're in here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2019
Thank you for your hard work, I like it when I can use whatever Pokemon I want without worrying whether they suck. I love using my favourites even when they are at a disadvantage even in the main games

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Nice game ! Really well done, though the difficulty can be quite confusing sometimes ! Hope it will continue to be developped.

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
there is more bugs in gym when receiving the Pokemon from warden gives me that error enjoying game so far

Attachments

• pokemon reblanced.PNG
    pokemon reblanced.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
Back