• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cng's Pokemon HGSS Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
~ Current Version ~

Version 0.4

~ Intro ~

The return of my Pokemon StarterKit for RPG Maker XP!
Some of you may have seen the progress on this before, but if you haven't then welcome!

I'd like to point out first of all that this is NOT a modification of Poccil's Pokemon Essentials, it is scripted completely from scratch by myself, with a few scripts by other scripters to incorporate features i don't have time to make.

This starterkit will provide you with all the necessary tools to create your own Pokemon Game in RPG Maker XP. This kit is in the style of Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

I'm currently working on ways to make it easier to transfer your game over to my starterkit from poccil's, although more than likely, the files from the PBS folder will not be able to be converted, unless i think of a way that is.

~ Current Features ~

Data Management (Storing Pokemon Data/Moves/Ribbons etc.)
Summary Screen
Selection Screen
Splash Screen
Title Screen
Menu
Wild Battles (Semi-Complete!)
Ledges
LoadScreen
Trainer Card
Data Saving
Map Connections (Blizzard)
Pokemon Following (fukuyama)
Movie Player (trebor777)
Tilemap (SephirothSpawn - Glitchfinder)
Resolution Changer (Mechacrash - Kylock)

~ Screenshots ~

Spoiler:

~ Videos ~

None yet.

~ Releases ~

Version 0.3.2_2 Full Package: http://www.mediafire.com/?3pgxpxpcgt6g328

~ Credits ~

Crazyninjaguy - StarterKit
Poccil - Socket Methods, Window Rewrites, Graphics Module
Mechacrash & Kylock - Scale Window
trebor777 - Movie Player
SephirtothSpawn & Glitchfinder - Tilemap Rewrite
Blizzard - Map Connections

Last edited by a moderator:

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
i would use this for my game, but one problem, how do you make custompokemon (fakemon)?

Years
There will be details on how to do everything in this very soon.
For now, i'm concentrating on the scripts, but i promise there'll be detailed documentation on everything :)

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Yeah,i'm still waiting on the guide for this.Pretty used/busy messing around with Poccil's kit to mess around with a regular RMXP game project.

Years
Yeah,i'm still waiting on the guide for this.Pretty used/busy messing around with Poccil's kit to mess around with a regular RMXP game project.

Well this really isnt a regular RMXP project, a couple event commands won't work.

This looks really cool mate!
It just looks like you're having some problems with sprite placement.

Nah, i'm not having trouble with it, i just changed the sprite style to B/W. I've changed it back to HG/SS now.

Years
That's a good point actually.
I'll start working on HM moves in the next version.

The kit has been released on my site, but due to the PokeCommunity rules, i'm not allowed to post the link. But if you google PlanetDev you'll find it.

StevieJee

Pokémon Agate
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Wow. This looks absolutely amazing!! I can't wait till it's finished :D.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
download

and what's the download link?
I searched in your website and didn't find it

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
and what's the download link?
I searched in your website and didn't find it

D'oh, guess you don't like reading much, you can't download it if you don't have 20 posts, it's a measure done to stop leeches from getting the kit so easy.

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
Years
Sweet! Subscribing! Please notify me when a downloadable version is available. :)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
The top-down dual screen setup is not PC friendly IMO. Since most monitors are widescreen, making it vertically arranged seems to waste a lot of real-estate.

It would be sweet if you gave the option to switch to side by side. Or just make it one screen. Integrate the mouse with the main screen.

Just a thought. would be a nice if this beyond emulating the DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back