• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
My favorite ship was and always will be Palletshipping, maybe because Kanto is actually the only region that I saw all the episodes to. Not many other shipping pairs have interested me before. PokeShipping caught my interest for awhile but I prefer Yaoi more. CafeMochashipping(Did I spell that wrong?) sounds like an interesting ship this season. I was looking up ship terms and what pairings they mean and found a pairing between Victini and Missingno. that was apparently called 000shipping the other day.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
THIS. I've been waiting for BW42 for 2 weeks just for Ash and Kenyan to interact! XD

I'm obsessed!

If it helps

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
That episode looked really good. I enjoyed all the interactions with Zorua. That running gag has so much potential, they should capitalize on it! XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys I just found out that today is wishfulshipping day!
Wouldn't that be yesterday? Since Iris and Dent were revealed on Pokémon Sunday, but these time zones confuse me. But yeah, I saw rissychan's video this morning, seems pretty cool though, I'm still a negaishipper though. >:D

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Weird shippings are everywhere XD

I'm kinda new to this thread so I will just point to the pair in my sig. Since this IS a shipping thread.

Creepy. Escpecially considering that Dialga and Palkia are siblings (according to Sinnoh legend). Proven in the Original Story (below)

In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep...

The Original One being Arceus, who is the father of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, who are supposedly siblings.

And siblingshipping is...not good.

Years
I'm almost positive that they aren't siblings. I mean, yeah Arceus created them and the dimensions, but their actions don't indicate that. I know that there are long lost siblings but once they got to know each other, they still acted as if they were strangers to each other. So I don't think that they really have any relation to each other.

Also Dialga and Palkia were two entities that were never supposed to meet or know about each other. Yeah, I'm positive that they arent siblings or I or other people wouldn't ship them. (well then there are people who ship Latios/Latias when it CLEARLY says that they are twins; bother/sister)

Am I off topic? If I am.. then I apologize. I get confused about this section.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Um despite not being intended to meet or get along, they are still both born from Arceus and therefore siblings. In fact, they were both born at the same time... which seems to make them fraternal twins! So... they're most definitely related.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Of course not. There are incest ships everywhere. For instance, the fantastic SanyouShipping (Dent, Pod, & Corn). Just keep your facts straight and everything is good. :>

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
That list says it was last updated in '07... you may want to take a peek at this one. :>

And yeah. There are some crazy ones out there. ^^;
I don't even know where to begin. "MasatokiShipping, "BangTheWangShipping" are some of the most absurd shippings. Not to mention "GiovanniShipping." I mean... come on.....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
BangTheWang (lololol) was derived from a joke ship (HandShipping) that caught on pretty big for a while and is in the list for history's sake. Thst's what I am led to believe, anyway.

Giovanni... that's an old one, since I don't think they list counterpart-ships anymore for the most part.

I don't know the history of MasaToki, but I'm thinking that's a fairly old one as well.

Bro you have not even begun to find the really weird stuff. :< I mean what about HandsomeBastardShipping? That's Steven Stone and Dialga. How the hell does one even think to ship them?

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
BangTheWang (lololol) was derived from a joke ship (HandShipping) that caught on pretty big for a while and is in the list for history's sake. Thst's what I am led to believe, anyway.

Giovanni... that's an old one, since I don't think they list counterpart-ships anymore for the most part.

I don't know the history of MasaToki, but I'm thinking that's a fairly old one as well.

Bro you have not even begun to find the really weird stuff. :< I mean what about HandsomeBastardShipping? That's Steven Stone and Dialga. How the hell does one even think to ship them?
2000Shipping is equally weird IMO. There's also the odd "GlitchShipping" between Missingno. and 'M (LMFAO). Now... don't call this "old," because there's also the "000shipping" between Victini and Missingno.! How imaginative! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
And siblingshipping is...not good.
Only according to your RL morals. Morals on the internet don't exist. No one (except that .3% percent) who 'ships incest on the internet 'ships it in the real world. So, no, incestshipping is a-okay without hurting your own beliefs, as long as its on the web.

2000Shipping is equally weird IMO. There's also the odd "GlitchShipping" between Missingno. and 'M (LMFAO). Now... don't call this "old," because there's also the "000shipping" between Victini and Missingno.! How imaginative!
"Fitting" is the most important part of naming any couple. What would you have called it? There are lots of "imaginative" names, just as many there are plenty of simple names. =X

As for the counterpart bit, some get up there. The last, I believe, was ThreeSeershipping.

Years

I think I know!

Steven's name in Japanese is "Daigo" (sounds similar to Diego) and also he uses steel type Pokemon. Also they are both blue.

Anywho, Dialga should be with Palkia. He can protect her from anything and lend her his strength. Palkia does seem reliant on him, she was sad when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back