• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Red Eye (Recruiting)

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years

Official Team Red Eye Recruitment Thread​
2r7bo0w.png

The purpose of this thread is to find potential team members for my upcoming Pokemon Hack, Pokemon Helioa Adventures. It will be a Pokemon Black Hack, so you would imagine I need some very talented people to help me out. As far as my skills go, I can do Story Lines, Mapping, and NPC Dialouge as far as Scripting goes, I am not even gonna go there. I am searching for team members to help me realize my dream of creating a unique pokemon game, now make no mistake, this game will start off as a hack, but be created as an original pokemon fan game. I merely want to make it hack to test numerous things, such as how the story will progress, how the tiles look once created, how the various different features I want to incorporate into the game work, and to make sure they work sufficiently. So, if you are at all interested in joining Team Red Eye, do not worry, as this won't be a hack for long, this is good news for those of you who don't like hacks, please bare with me as I have no interest in making this a full fledged hack. As far as the story is concerned, both Pikakitten and I are hard at work on the story. We promise you, you won't be sorry; you are in for a real treat.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see some applications soon.

[a id]features[/a id]
Features​
- Weather (Includes: Snow, Rain, Hurricanes, and in some cases, Tornadoes)
- Day and Night
- Seasons (Winter, Fall, Summer, Autumn)
- Pokemon Follow Trainer
- Complex and Plot Twisting Story Line
- All Generations of Pokemon
- New Pokedex Design
- New Gear (Poke Switch)
- New Evil Organizations
- All New Region (Helioa, Located Far East of Unova)
- 8 New Gym Leaders
- New Elite Four
- Battle Frontier
- Visit 5 Different Regions WITHIN Helioa
- Each Region has its own Adventure and GYMS.
- New UI
- New Tiles and OW's
- New Fakemon
- Much More!

Each Features adds unique gameplay into the game; check out my DeviantArt to see an in-depth summary on every feature mentioned.

[a id]application[/a id]
Application​
Name:
Skill(s):
Proof Of Work:
Contact Info:
Summary of Skills:
Past Experience:
Time Zone:

[a id]team[/a id]
Current Team Members​
Elite Four Lucian - Mapper, Story Writer, NPC Dialogue
pikakitten - Story Editor, Ideas

Team Members Needed:
Mappers
Spriters
Tile Inserters
OW Inserters
Scripters
Story Writers (To Assist PikaKitten and Myself)
Advanced Digitial Artists
Pixel Artists
Town Map Maker
ASM Programmers

Current Projects​
PHALogoCS2.png

[alink id=features]features[/alink id] - [alink id=application]application[/alink id] - [alink id=team]current team members[/alink id]

Last edited:

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
You know me well enough for me to not fill out an application xD
I do like the look of this though. I'm learning C++ as I type this. Literally, I have youtube playing tutorial #23 out of 74 right now xD
Anyway, when I learn that completely it will make Assembly Language (ASM) a lot easier to learn and when I learn it, I'd be glad to help.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Name: Gideon
Skill(s): Scripting, Mapping, Proof-reading & general idea-making (in absolute adoration of story-writing however).
Proof Of Work: Absolutely none. I just fiddle around with whatever I like while home-sick.
Summary of Skills: Coding in C#, C++, Java, Perl, & a few other languages (which are more geared towards Linux programming & server management).
Past Experience: A grouping of university level programming classes & an absurd amount of time spent simply learning about the essentials of ROM modifications when home-sick.
Time Zone: UTC -5h

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
@Gideon Can you whip something up map wise for me? I'd really like to see your mapping skills. Otherwise, you are in, I just would like to see some mapping from you :)

@WhyNot this is true xDD I do know you well enough xD

Last edited:

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
@Gideon Can you whip something up map wise for me? I'd really like to see your mapping skills. Otherwise, you are in, I just would like to see some mapping from you :)

Would you like an example using Black's mapping engine?
I ask because I have only been lightly using that particular engine, but I can get something done later today if you like :) .

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
I can also help with scripting.
Proof from Dark Rage: (Not my best work) xD Basically it's a overworld battlescene that includes a camera movement and weather change, along with people coming out of hiding to think you after.
Spoiler:

You must understand that I have 2 other hacks to work on though. I will work on yours when I can, but yeah. Don't expect it to take like, days though. I work fast and I'm hacking everyday.

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
Black's Mapping Engine? What is that?

Erp, sorry.
I am really not used to using proper terminology.

To re-phrase, I am primarily skilled in mapping with FR/LG & D/P/PL.

If you'd like something using Black (since that is the ROM you plan to base this hack around), it may just take a little while. Is that alright?

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Not alot of people know about B/W Hacking since it is fairly new. I know you won't like it but I suggest that if you don't know scripting, you shouldn't even hack ruby. Start off nice and slowly, don't jump into the créme de la créme.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Black is not rally a good Rom Base ,espekkialy when it comes to mapping.
Spriting,Scripting Dialoge moding can be done,But very difficult

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
It's not gonna be Black. It's going to be either DPPt or HG/SS

Oh, you stated it in the introduction thingy.

Anyways, here is my application:

Name: Idk :'(
Skill(s): I can write very well ^^
Proof Of Work: Here are 2 storylines that I wrote
You had a weird dream, a dream about a Pokémon of the Nature. So powerful is he, and yet he seeks your help. He brings your soul into the future to look at a world of agony, darkness and chaos. You woke up with your neighbor and best friend, Felix staring at you. He tells you that he had a similar dream, only the Pokémon that he saw in his dream was one of pure evil and darkness. The both of you consulted Professor Oak and he hands you a Pokémon each, thinking it is too dangerous for two 12 year old kids to be wandering around without a Pokémon to protect them. You both decided to set out on your own separate journeys to find out more about the mysterious dreams. Little did the both of you know that you will see each other again in a very different place and under very different circumstances with different motives...

Welcome to the Renova Region! It is a strange region considering that there are more people on the Region Island itself than the actual region. This particular island is called Magenta. It is named with the most uncreative names and with the most uncreative people. In this bunch, there is Drew! A 23 Year-old University graduate. He lives alone with a room mate who never comes home and leads a boring life. But then, he is about to learn the deep dark secret of the island of Magenta.... Thousands of years ago, a big war broke out. MILLIONS died in this war, but both sides refused to back down. One day, a Pokemon with such strong power that it can collapse a thousand rows of mountains with just one blow sacrificed its life to stop the war. Everything froze in place and got buried under mile-thick sand. But in modern days, with modern evil doers roaming, one person decides to make history repeat itself by reviving the leaders of the two regions that has once brought unimaginable chaos to the world.
Contact Info: PM/VM/Skype (PM me for Skype info)
Summary of Skills: What is this?
Past Experience:What is this?
Time Zone:What is thi- oh, GMT +8.00

Last edited:
Back