• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fort's Gallery

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Traditional Art
Spoiler:

Digital Art
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Are artwork are absolutely adorable. <3 My personal favorite would be this. There seems to be a bit too much space between each of these characters, though, so to make it better, perhaps you could've made them more... I don't know, squished, I supposed? xD It also could've used more shading. Either way, it's a beautiful piece of art. Another of my favorite is this.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Are artwork are absolutely adorable. <3 My personal favorite would be this. There seems to be a bit too much space between each of these characters, though, so to make it better, perhaps you could've made them more... I don't know, squished, I supposed? xD It also could've used more shading. Either way, it's a beautiful piece of art. Another of my favorite is this.

I purposely left out the shading on the New Years one cause I wanted to insert as many characters as possible :3 I know what you mean by the placement, though. I only had a few minutes left to get it posted, so I just set them out however XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You have a good sense for animals and creatures, and I love some of the aesthetic choices you've made in some of your more "radical" designs, especially on this one. I notice some inconsistencies with your linework though, so just keep practicing and make sure you don't take lightly the small stuff. Sometimes that makes the entire piece. :) How long have you been drawing digitally?

This is good work, and with more polish and trial/error, you've got the potential to go far. Keep updating! I'm looking forward to the next batch. :)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I notice some inconsistencies with your linework though, so just keep practicing and make sure you don't take lightly the small stuff. Sometimes that makes the entire piece. :) How long have you been drawing digitally?

This is good work, and with more polish and trial/error, you've got the potential to go far. Keep updating! I'm looking forward to the next batch. :)
Yeah, I have a problem with that. I get impatient when I'm having a difficult time with something, and end up rushing it o3o' I've been drawing digitally for a little over a year now.

Thank you! :D You can expect plenty of art in the next couple weeks. I'm working through some requests right now XD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Updated Requests/Art Trades with a new picture! I've been practicing with a different art style, and this is the product. I have another picture done in this style as well, but I'm awaiting feedback from the requester before I upload it.

EDIT: Got the feedback I was waiting for, so I added it to Requests/Art Trades as well.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Updated Personal with another drawing of Fitz. I was going to work on more requests, but I came up blank, so I decided to draw a quick picture of one of my characters in an attempt to revive my inspiration.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Haven't posted here in awhile, mainly cause I haven't been doing a lot of drawing lately. My muse is returning finally, though, now that I finally have a new kitty character to draw~

Added to Personal:
Spoiler:

I'm messing around with my style, trying to find one that suits me better. My old one just feels too... stiff. I had a difficult time drawing characters in different poses in it (ex: sitting, laying, etc.). This style feels a lot easier to use, and I like how it looks. Not my final drawing style, of course. Art style is always changing :P This drawing of Flash was actually quite rushed cause I wanted to finish up and eat dinner, lol.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Added this to Personal:
Spoiler:

I've been meaning to draw Wildfire for awhile, but I just randomly felt like giving it a go last night... At first, I was just gonna do a quick sketch. But even as a sketch it was turning out tons better than any other attempts I'd ever made at drawing an Infernape, so I figured I'd go ahead and complete it. Even so, though, it was still a pretty quick drawing, and I didn't spend a whole lot of time on detail.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Added this to Personal:
Spoiler:

Doodled this up today cause I didn't feel like doing any serious art, and I was in the mood to bug one of my friends. I can say that I succeeded BD Still though, even with all of its disproportionateness, I'm surprised it came out even looking somewhat like I was hoping it would seeing as I was being pretty lazy with it.

Years
Hey! You have good ideas and artworks. I recommend you to work more on light and shadows, to separate the arts on differents planes. For example, on this last artwork, try to add some shadows below the body, on the contour.
With this tech, you will have 3 planes: 1 per animal.
Right now it looks like a paper cut.

Keep on the good work!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hey! You have good ideas and artworks. I recommend you to work more on light and shadows, to separate the arts on differents planes. For example, on this last artwork, try to add some shadows below the body, on the contour.
With this tech, you will have 3 planes: 1 per animal.
Right now it looks like a paper cut.

Keep on the good work!
I haven't been doing much shading on any of my artwork lately, as most of them have just been quick sketches of RP scenes or character references, besides that before I start working on my shading again, I wanna get myself set with a lineart style that I find comfortable :3

Added these two to Personal:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I only realized after I had drawn Adina's dragon form that it was smaller than her human form reference, wups! In reality, her dragon form is 11 feet tall, while in her human form she 6'1". Adina is a Manakete, which are a race of dragon-people in Fire Emblem. I've never actually played Fire Emblem, but Lord Sephear has gotten me interested in his Fire Emblem RP nevertheless, so I cooked up this character to use :P

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
They're all awesome, wow.. my fav would defs have to be the ''Flash teaming up with her buddy Lizard to annoy the heck out of Squall.''. I love how the eyes and facial expressions are done.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Heheh, I'm glad you like it ^_^ I had a lot of trouble with Flash's legs in that one, but it seems not all was lost with it.

Added this to Personal:
Spoiler:

I wasn't gonna shade it at first, but I had time on my hands so I figure, eh, why not.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Added this to Personal:
Spoiler:

I got the idea for it awhile ago when I found out my friend used to have a cat character named Flash as well. I might go back and shade it sometime; really depends on how much time I have for art, and how lazy I'm feeling.

Back