• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hehe, you can go ahead and call me Lucy. :3 Thanks for the welcome! And I didn't get to set last week episode. ;_; I forgot...dang it. So I won't get to see Shirley.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
clannad2.png

I hope you like this :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa, who is that? She looks like Misty. Well kind of. XD That is a good picture.

Yeah this time though I better set for this weekend episode. I can't believe I missed last week, oh well. Got any plans for Christmas? :3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
clannad2.png

I hope you like this :P

That's a really cute pic! Who is she?

Yeah, she does look a little like Misty does when she has her hair down. ^_^

Yay, you'll have it recorded this time! You did miss some really cute Shirley moments in the last one.<3 I wonder if Shirley will appear a bit in the next episode.

I have no clue what all we'll be doing for Christmas. I'm hoping my sister will be able to come over to visit though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah don't worry. I won't forget this time. I need to pick a day and just watch all the stuff I got recorded. I have a lot. XD Maybe I can watch some while on Christmas break. I took some time off after Christmas. I will need the break because this holiday season is killing me.

Oh wow, I wish I could visit my brother. But he is going to be busy and my parents are going to be busy too. I want them to save their money. We are going to Vegas next year. ^^ If we weren't going I will be with them this Christmas. Yeah they live far way.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yeah don't worry. I won't forget this time. I need to pick a day and just watch all the stuff I got recorded. I have a lot. XD Maybe I can watch some while on Christmas break. I took some time off after Christmas. I will need the break because this holiday season is killing me.

Oh wow, I wish I could visit my brother. But he is going to be busy and my parents are going to be busy too. I want them to save their money. We are going to Vegas next year. ^^ If we weren't going I will be with them this Christmas. Yeah they live far way.

My sister did still live with us till last summer. She's been living with her friend since then. I do still get to talk to her though. Vegas will be really fun I bet.

Yep, sounds like a great plan. You'll eventully get to see more Shirley. <3

I do have some pics of stuff you missed.

vlcsnap709532qt8.png

A really cute pic of her from last Saturday's episode. ^_^

Years
clannad2.png

^That's Nagisa from an anime called Clannad. This pic is from the Clannad movie. Ushio is the name of her daughter. It's by the animation studio that did Air and Kanon 2006. A shojo~

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I see. ^_^ I have heard of the shows, but I've never seen them. I'll have to see them sometime.

I did see last Saturday's Code Geass. Shirley didn't appear at all. :-: Hopefully she'll be in this Saturday's episode.

As for what I've been up to the last few days, I've been playing alot of Final Fantasy 6 on my DS.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
So that is her name. Huh? What?! There was a Clannad movie? I didn't know that. Now I know, lol.

Oh wow Shirley looks great in that picture. She is a waitress. XD Yes Vegas is going to be really fun! I can't wait. <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Oh wow Shirley looks great in that picture. She is a waitress. XD Yes Vegas is going to be really fun! I can't wait. <3

She was a waitress in the episode. She looked really cute.

Yay, you'll going to have a lot of fun there. Speaking of............

I'm currently trying to save some money to go to an anime convention with my sister and her friend. Johnny Yong Bosh is one of guests that will be there at this year's convention.

Years
The Clannad movie was done by Toei. It wasn't very good. xD

Eee! Scan me an autograph! XD That sounds fun! X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow you going to an anime convention that will have Johnny Yong Bosh as one of the guests?! Man you are sure lucky. I like him. His voice work is awesome! But I been to one anime convention and I got to see Greg and Christopher Aryes and Spike Spencer! That was totally awesome right there. :3 And it was right where I live too. So I didn't have to drive very far.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I'll get to meet Lulu! ^_^ I'm trying to think of what I want to get signed by him. I have alot of great choices to choose from.

Also, I got the second limited edition set of Code Geass. I got episodes 12 and episode 14 now. ^_^

I did cry while watching the end of episode 14 again. :-:

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hmm, I think you find something. Maybe a DVD or something. That is so awesome you are going to see him. Hmm, well I am going to Best Buy later and look around. I want to get a digital camera, and the money I got my parents will cover it. And I will check out the anime section. Haven't been there in ages. XD

Do you have a digital camera?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hmm, I think you find something. Maybe a DVD or something. That is so awesome you are going to see him. Hmm, well I am going to Best Buy later and look around. I want to get a digital camera, and the money I got my parents will cover it. And I will check out the anime section. Haven't been there in ages. XD

Do you have a digital camera?

That's were I went to get the second limited edition set of Code Geass on Tuesday. ^_^ I do have a good bit of Geass stuff to choose from, plus some Bleach stuff.

Nope, I don't have a digital camera. It would be nice to have one though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Kate Higgins is so awesome! She does great as Sakura. =D She is one of my favorite voice actress. Cool you can bring some Code Geass or Bleach stuff for him to sign. ^^

Aww, well today I got my digital camera! Now I can take pictures whenever I go. Now I can't wait for Vegas and RealmCon. XD I can take pictures now. Well you will get one eventually. ^_^

Back