• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
oh yeah, about the vid.
Protect looks great. You can actually see the barrier and it dissapears after you're hit. Awesome.
Do you need help regarding storyline or your evil team/gym leaders? I want to help as much as possible.
yea I do need idea help for the gymleaders 2-7 lol i dont know how they should look

Heres the first wind type pokemon in the dex:
ALIEN/WIND type
windpokemon.png

No not flying......wind:) why wind??
because I was always irritated by the fact that gust was flying and you were getting hit with wind... does that make sense?? lol
cmon people you know what I mean:) but yea there will still be flying types.
wind is strong against fire/rock/flying/ground weak againt steel/water

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
yea I do need idea help for the gymleaders 2-7 lol i dont know how they should look

ALIEN/WIND type
windpokemon.png

because I was always irritated by the fact that gust was flying and you were getting hit with wind... does that make sense?? lol

Wow, you are just fantastic at spriting :D
This fakemon, and all of yours, are brilliant xD

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey i have an idea of what a gym leader could look like: a super hardcore gamer, dark circles under his eyes, a head set on, and a pokemon shirt

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
omg. the new fakes are godly.
@PatJamma: lol thats epic. But what type would it be? according to darth these are the types.

Steel
Poison
Rock
Dark
Alien
Light
bug
Cosmic

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hmm i would have to say he would use dark pokemon because they are like the rooms he likes to play games in lol

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
yeah, but I thought he would use poison instead because games corrupt the minds of innocent people.
0_O
lol thats what was one of my thoughts on what type but then i thought wait a minute hes a super hardcore gamer he doesnt care that video games rot his brain (or other peoples)

SIDE NOTE: PC is being super slow! gahh!!! :'(

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010

ALIEN/WIND type
windpokemon.png

This project looks cool, keep up the good work! I like the new types as well. Just one thing. Why is wind strong against fire? Isn't fire fueled by air, at least somewhat. But I can see a strong enough gust putting out a campfire or something similiar. Maybe you can make each one super effective to each other. Sorry I'm being picky, anyway nice story and clever events (the hunts, I mean).

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Not really, the wind does fuel fire, BUT the wind controls where the fire spreads. So it could go both ways, yes.

I can see some cool moves here. Fire could even not affect wind! But imagine, like a counter move for wind, that any fire-type attack was deflected away, with a 1/5 chance of attacking the opponent!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
This project looks cool, keep up the good work! I like the new types as well. Just one thing. Why is wind strong against fire? Isn't fire fueled by air, at least somewhat. But I can see a strong enough gust putting out a campfire or something similiar. Maybe you can make each one super effective to each other. Sorry I'm being picky, anyway nice story and clever events (the hunts, I mean).
I cant argue with your scientific point becaus...... fire is indeed fueled by oxygen. But gusts can blow them out soo yea lol. :) you bring up a good point lol. thx for compliment

Not really, the wind does fuel fire, BUT the wind controls where the fire spreads. So it could go both ways, yes.

I can see some cool moves here. Fire could even not affect wind! But imagine, like a counter move for wind, that any fire-type attack was deflected away, with a 1/5 chance of attacking the opponent!
Good job im imagining a move called wind barrier that reflecs 1/4 the damge done back at all oponents if the attacking moves that are special:fire/water/ice/rock etc type moves

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
great wind type maybe you could make new regi's with the your new types like regiwind :? or maybe a corrupted :) that would be cool

alieni.png

got an alternative evo for maybe a moon stone or something maybe a giant blob with a huge mouth and like loads of eyes???

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
ok cool idea bout the alt evo... also i didnt want to spoil it but i was gonna add a regi water+alien regi+ regi dark and light

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
o sorry lol didnt know what about a corrupted regi would you do one maybe one shinning white and half white and dark and one really dark and evil :?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I made a fusion between Zangoose and Seviper. I'm thinking that maybe it could be a hunt pokemon? Y'know, like maybe some scientist was experimenting and accidentally fused a Seviper and Zangoose.
ZeviseZev-icePart2of2.png

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
yeh cool idea that would be cool they might try to find out about why they hate each other like in anime :)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
LOl PATJAMMA I liked your Idea of the gamer gymleader lol but im tryin to actually find a place for him to fit... the gyms that are taken is
Steel
Dark
cosmic

yeh cool idea that would be cool they might try to find out about why they hate each other like in anime :)
I should do something like that. make a story why they hate eachother. but yea in real life snakes and mongooses are natural enemies

I made a fusion between Zangoose and Seviper. I'm thinking that maybe it could be a hunt pokemon? Y'know, like maybe some scientist was experimenting and accidentally fused a Seviper and Zangoose.
ZeviseZev-icePart2of2.png
there will probably be a couple of fusions in the game im still debating

ok cool idea bout the alt evo... also i didnt want to spoil it but i was gonna add a regi water+alien regi+ regi dark and light
thx for compliment... I wish I was a master spriter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back