• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Mike and Char got off the ship and on to the pier. They then wave good bye to the captain. "Thanks sir." THe ship went off.

Mike walked around the grounds abit and notice that the school was huge.

Char then said, "Char man."

"Yes it is huge. It like a city." he responed back.

Mike looked at his letter which had his room number on it.

It read:
Mike Anone
Room: Lv:15 Number: 6552.

"Well let go see our digs then." Said Mike to his charmander. They enter the huge building that holds their rooms. Enter the elevator. Char looked around.

"Some place? It like a mall or a hotel. A fancy one too." Said Mike with Char agreeing.

They finally made it to Level 15. It was long and narrow hallway but it seems like the rooms were larger. Mike looked around and saw that a few others have made it in their rooms. Mike and Char saw that another kid had just woken up and was asking if anybody was there. Mike decide to leave him alone in case he was going back to sleep.

Mike enter room 6552. It was empty except for the bunkbeds, two tables, a wardrobe, a hall leading to a bathroom and TV and some what living room but it was still huge. Then Mike saw a letter on one of the tables address to him. He open it and read it. It said:

September 1st

Dear Mr. Anone

I welcome you to this boarding school, and we are greatful to have you as a new student.

Now, have fun and do anything tonight, explore, go to shops, or even talk to other people. We won't stop you, as long as it isn't anything that troubles other people. Dinner will be at 6:30-8:00 P.M, and I would expect you to know the locations.

For the holidays, Winter holiday is December 23rd to January 5th (we will have a yearly Christmas party on 24th), Spring will be March 29th till April 7th, and of course, Summer holidays will be June 30th till August 31st and you will go back to your home (unless if there was a reason) for that holiday.

Finally, as a principal, I would like to welcome you once again. Please enjoy and make this year a fun time!

~Sincere, Principal Troy~

"That cool. This is a great place to stay in anyways. Like a fancy hotel!" said Mike. Then he looked at his luggage. "Time to un pack!"

Char then took a seat on a chair. Mike then said, "No help from you?" Char nodded.

"Ok. Whatever but you unpacking your stuff." He said. This seems to motive Char because he started to work.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Well good by kid hey well my name is Jalen.
As I go and see a map on a wall.
Dining hall is on the 3 floor.
As he gets on the elavator he sees the kid still looking around.
Thoughts=Poor kid probally first year too.
As he walks in the diner it is beautifull he says.
When Jalen and Blaze on his sholder walk into a girl.
Exscuse me terribly sorry.Hello he says

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
Years
IC: finally getting to his room, unhindered, he went in and locked the door, thats when the water works startyed, well at least he was in his room where no one could see or ask him whats wrong, and he didnt, particulary want to share a room, but if he ha to he had to right? well anyway he got used to getting away from difficult situations, also he was used to the difficult situations, after a while he fell asleep....

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
I ran out the diner tears pouring down my face running upstairs
I kept going until I reached upstairs on the 15 lv. I opened my door to
see someone else in there
"hello?" I asked suspicisly

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Hey what up Jalen sayed.
Man what is rong dood?
Jalen left when he saw the kid crying. Hey you ok man what is rong talk to the jamican man said Jalen.
Torchic looks at the kid and jumps on him and starts licking him.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC: I willing to take a roommate.

IC:Mike and Char then were unpacked. "Looks like we done."

His and CHar stomach growl. "I guess we are hungery. Lets go and get some grub before it is all gone." The two then left the room for the dining room.

They then enter the elevator and Char press the button for the 3rd level. It had some good music. "This place is good." Char and Mike then began to dance to the music.

They finally made it to the Level 3. The dining hall was amazing. He saw some other students were there. Mike saw one with a charmander too.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
Years
oc: mind if i join?

Name: Perish Umbrige

Appearence: (see avatar) is taller than most people. wears a long black coat with many pockets. this coat is always done up to the waist with a belt letting the end of it flap around his ankles. eyes are covered with a device with a long red horizontal strip that glows red when it is dark. his hair is jet black and spiked up. his hands are covered with black leather gloves and his sleeves are sometimes rolled up. his shoes are black trainers and blur when he is running fast.

Personality:is a dark and calculating figure. likes to follow the crowd and add his opinion to interesting matters. he will help when he is needed and left to his own devises will sit down and wait for someone to need his help or advice. has a fear of being left alone and will panic if there is no-one near. is internally miserable but tries to hide it from other people.

History: lived inside a large house in the middle of a mining pit. left on his own for his entire childhood in a small room with everything he needed. his servant would visit and sometime talk to him until his father shouted up the stairs. he would only go downstairs it was a mealtime and would sit at a large table peering up at his large father and frail mother that are only a shadow in his memory now. in his room he would often watch the pokemon mining and would cry when he saw the trainers shout at them for being lazy, no-good and so on. after his father unserimoniuosly kicked him out he was left alone in the world until he found a freind for help. now his freind is now dead due to his actions and all he has left in the world is a certificate showing he can heal pkmn and his blissy...

Pokemons: 1 chansy

Other: can see pain / illness due to his eye gadget.

RP samples: Perish felt like an idiot. Not only had he failed to qualify in his last school, he now had to sit with the uneducated (much like himself but he quickly waved away that notion) in a dinky little classroom! Perish stormed down the boat just in time to see the school out of the front window. It was very large. He murmered a thanks to whatever was watching over him and got his luggage ready to depart into a world of study, or so he thought...

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
Ayu's stomach growled.
" Heh, guess I'm hungry..." The students started to come in and a few teachers came, some looked serious, some looked nasty, while other looked... odd? She shrugged. She petted her Baulbasaur, who smiled, and drooled at the nice looking food in front of her.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Suddenly, Maya noticed a Pichu sleeping on the bed. "Why hello!" she cooed to it. "Aren't you a cutie pie!"

"Pi..." The Pichu smiled, enamored by all the attention it was getting from its new master.

"Let's see...a good name...how about...Lita?" Maya asked the Pichu.

"Pichu!" Lita replied, pleased with her new name.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
OOC oops my bad
Aftar losing in the game of mario kart he charges it up and sees that
the kid is still upset so Jalen brings the whole box of tischu's.
Then Jalen turned on the Gamecube and gets out SSBM.
Then Jalen says"Wanna play with me?
Knowing that know kid can resist a good Melle game.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
OOC: IF anyone want's I'll be thier roomate

IC:"Char man chaaaar" Charmander called out as it started to curl up by Kay's feet.

"Your lucky I want to get sseconds or I'd have to wake you up." Kay said looking dwon at charmander who had just finished his food. Kay then signaled a waiter aand oredered another burger with fries and started to wait. He then pulled out his notepad and began to scribble down some notes about Nick's behavior after he ate. "this should do for now" He said putting it away once nick began to stare at him from the ground.

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
Years
As the last of the teachers arrived, principal has arrived as well.
" Welcome to the new year of the Pokemon boarding school! And, dig in!" I started eating, having as much as I could. Yep, I sure were hungry alright... Or maybe, I'm just a Glutton. I shared some of my food to Bulbasaur, and she ate happily.

OOC: This is my last post for 6 hours, I had to go to school...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Mike got in line for food. The food looked great too. CHar had a smiled on his face like MIke did and MIke said, "It does look good. Looks like we hit the jackpot."

Mike and Char both fill there plates with food. THen they saw the other kid with a charmander. Mike and Char went over to him and he said, "Hi there. My name is MIke. I notice that we both have charmanders."

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
Years
ic: Perish looked at his room card expectantly only to find a number and his name. He walked down the corridoor carrying his suitcase in his left hand and holding his room card on the right. He flipped over the card and found the message he had been looking for (internally kicking himself for being so stupid). He followed the signs on the walls to the cafateria until he found himself standing in front of a double door. one push was all it would take to reveale himself to the contense of the room which, from the sound issuing from the doors was rather a lot. He breathed in, put his hands on the doors, and pushed.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Oh my gosh look at the time sayed Jalen we gotta go man!!
As Jalen puts away the Gamecube Jalen says bring your ds if you have one.
That way we can play at dinner and see if any body else has one man.
Also we can have a game with other people and their ds by going outside in the dark iming each other ok?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
"Yeah we do." Kay said smiling at the other boy. He then took a look at the boy's charmander, taking out his notepad again. "Your charmander's color is a bit daker than mine. I know this is a wierd time to ask but what do you feed it? Before you answer my name's Kay, what's yours?" He asked the boy seeing he was gettinga bit carried away with the charmanders.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
As Jalen and the Torchic enter the mighty dinner again he orders a burger and fries.
Then he sees a kid with a Charmander and a nother.
Wonder if they have ds to.
Jalen then sends a message to his parents it says hi.
Then Jalen walks over and says hey guys what is up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back