• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
@dangerranger
Your problem is more towards the script side. It's supposed to have a scene where Asimov talk to you and then both of you will go face senex. For some reason that particular script won't run for some players (like me) .. and thus I'm still stuck there. My advice i do NOT leave that place! Do not. Currently there's no returning to that place once ou left (using FLY, teleport or whatever) ..

1158 is the one who took charge over fixing bugs and problems. It was said that the new (still coming and probably the last patch for this rom hack) patch is supposed to have it fixed. (and it was supposed to be released half a month ago too) =___=

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@dangerranger
Your problem is more towards the script side. It's supposed to have a scene where Asimov talk to you and then both of you will go face senex. For some reason that particular script won't run for some players (like me) .. and thus I'm still stuck there. My advice i do NOT leave that place! Do not. Currently there's no returning to that place once ou left (using FLY, teleport or whatever) ..

1158 is the one who took charge over fixing bugs and problems. It was said that the new (still coming and probably the last patch for this rom hack) patch is supposed to have it fixed. (and it was supposed to be released half a month ago too) =___=
Yes,the latest fixed version ought to be released several days ago,but Cutlerine didn't do that...Maybe he forget it...But it's certain that it was fixed already...

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Hey, Mr. Cutlerine, I don't know if you meant for this or not, but I think I found a glitch. In Rustboro City, where the Supply Crate is, you can get infinite potions, did you want this to happen? Or is this a glitch?

It's not a glitch, it's intentional.
Just like the crate that does the same thing in wally's uncle's house in Petalburg

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Can someone please post a .gba file as i can't patch the game on my iPod GBA emulator, thanks.

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
@Wiiton

The way it was told to me is that you just change the .sav file for the game to a .sa1 file (just rename it, no need for converters or anything) and put it wherever your save files for VBA are. I can't guarantee it'll work, I've had no success in save file transfers whatsoever, but others say it worked for them

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Hey Guys !

First of all: Very Great Hack !

My Question
So my Egg just hatched to Mysteryegg.
I have no idea what to do with this right now ?
Can someone please help ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
After beating the Senex on top of the Necrolopolis and after he bakes the cake when my game takes me to the destroyed Hoenn I am unable to do anything, including talk to Asimov.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2012
Ipod

Is there any way for me to be able to play this on my ipod using gpsPhone? whenever i try playing this, all i get is a blank white screen :/

Years
I recommend you to watch the Let's Play videos on youtube. I myself took about 15 min. I tried various combinations of entering and exiting.....and finally managed to get out.
Thanks for the response. I did do that before posting, but it all seemed random to me, and the person's video cut out during that installment and didn't actually show the whole cave. I'll try again doing exactly what the video did (maybe it's not random after all, but that would make him extremely lucky) until I can make it somewhere new. I'm guessing no one found a definite solution?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I'm terribly sorry for posting the same questions once more, yet I can't help but do so until I get an answer:

. What kind of atacks does the MisteryEgg learn? Is it a physical or special atacker? Which would be recommended natures for it?

. Are there any major stat/movepool/ability or such changes to former pokémon?

Thanks alot

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
@dangerranger

This is news! So what happens when the patch comes out? Will I still have to start over? Transferring entire saves... Is it easy / possible? Thanks for this bit of info.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
So after a little research on old posts I'm guessing the best movepool for hyperegg would be:

. Water Spout
. Eruption
. EggBomb
. Softboiled

This is kind of a problem to figure a nature tho.

Any tips regarding best movepool (if not this one) and nature (stats based and atacks based)?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks :)

Back