• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
'That's a good question...' Lucas replied. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his enrollment letter. Quickly scanning through the letter he says 'Okay let's see... the Raikou Dorm?'. Looking at Aipom who was now walking by his feet wondering what this Dorm is? More importantly, what's Raikou? Is it a Pokemon? If so it's not one knows Lucas is familiar with. Puzzled as he was he looked at Seth and asked, 'What's the Raikou Dorm? Is it a good dorm?'

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru was grinning. Holly was perfect in every way, and Kayla had mentioned family. Hopefully that meant marriage...What was he saying? It was far away, and he had met her today though it felt like an eternity. "Yeah Kayla. You can go do whatever if you want." He wasn't trying to push her out of the picture, but he couldn't help feeling that Holly wanted her to leave. "You can stay if you want, of course. It's all up to you." He smiled and wrapped his arm around Holly, making sure that she was safe within his grasp. Nothing would harm his baby.

Void slammed into Torch, finishing him. "Holy.Crap.I.Won." He put a pause between each word. He had never beat anyone! EVER! The Charmeleon stood up, humiliated and defeated. "Ah shut up Void."

Years
Kayla sighed and laid down on the grass. "I don't know anyone here! It'll be boring!" Holly laughed and looked at her. "You're a people person, so go meet people... person." Kayla sighed. "It's not that easy to meet people, Holly." Holly looked at Kayla and shrugged. "So if you stay here, you'll be bored, but if you leave, you'll be bored? That is so confusing." Kayla sat up for a second and looked at Holly. "I'd rather be bored with people that I know than with people I don't know." She laid back on the grass and moved Yuri onto her stomach. "I'm going to be taking a nap. Don't get all lovey-dovey while I'm asleep." Holly rolled her eyes and watched while Kayla went to sleep. She looked down at Lumina, who had also fallen asleep in her arms.

Rosemary jumped around and laughed. "Congradulations... Whatever your name is!" Molly looked over at them from where she was, and turned back to look at Holly. Primrose clapped her hands and laughed. "That was awesome!

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante was still working on the pokeball when he started to get a feeling that bad might happen. But, he wasn't sure what or when it well happen. All he had was just a feeling. With that happening, Dante noticed the teacher's Meowth was out of it pokeball and was hanging around Takumi. Though Dante got distracted from his work, he got back to work on the pokeball.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom -> Academy Hallways

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

So it's been a while since I've last seen her appearance. I only remember her first appearance. >.> "K-Kilik...? What's wrong...?" Yes something's wrong. My parents won't be able to come because one of them stupidly ended up in the hospital, & I'm going to miss a chance at showing them around, see my new friends...forget I mentioned that.

I would've said that, if I had the guts. Only thing I answered with was, "Just reminiscing about my past." I noticed the tear Ruby was holding up. Was that mine? Here I am trying to toughen up, hone my skills, learn the strategies, & I'm crying. Who hasn't?

But that's the only tear I'll see come out of my eyes! I shrugged it off & returned Yaiba back to his Pokeball. I looked at Ruby & smiled. I hope I didn't worry her. I mean, I should be tough to everybody! "I'm gonna roam around the hallway. You can come if you want," I suggested, turning around & walking out the class. My neutral expression was back. All I had to do was not think about it. That's all. I had no idea if Ruby was following me or not. The company would help.

Not long later, I stumbled upon a girl & a Zorua. Normally I'd just pass by or say hello, but this Zorua was a different color. This one seemed special. It also looked familiar. I must be imagining things.

Who should I let out next? Mistress, now a Zoroark, should stretch now that she's evolved recently. I let her out & walked over to the girl & her strange Zorua. "That's a cool Zorua," I replied. "Where'd you get him?" I looked at the girl then at the Zorua, having an innocent curiousity on my face. Normally I don't look innocent, but this Zorua interested me. Don't judge me!

Mistress swore she's seen this Zorua before. Must be because Zorua's are first in evolution before evolving into a Zoroark, but still...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Diana smiled, "I would like that actually. Maybe not right now, but later. I still need to get used to this new form and all. I could possibly move faster, or not. Depends on how much weight I put on. Still, I suppose I just have to do some test drives." She said with a shrug.

Lucia sighed and shook her head, "Nah. Said he was busy, but leave him an email. I guess I'll just have to jog over there real quickly later to do that and see if I get a response later. Shouldn't be that hard. So, you two having any family coming in?" She asked.

Roberto trained his eyes right on the Sableye as Samuel curled up on the ground.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Loki? Hey I like it! It sounds fitting for his evolution also! Its got my vote!" Mark said. Nika was certainly a bit... well socially awkward for sure. He could sure see that from how she talked. It could have been Mark though. She seemed perfectly fine with talking with Mark but that might have been because Mark was just beaming with Charisma. Lucia asked the two if any family was coming to visit for Thanksgiving.

"Family? Um..." Mark paused awkwardly for a moment. He really wasn't sure. He never thought of calling them and he never got a call from them either... He wasn't so sure. If he called them, then they'd of course come over. If his mom was coming then his dad was going to be here too. Mark really didn't want that. He had... issues with his dad.

"I...I'm not sure..." Mark said, a bit quieter then usual.

Len smiled back at Diana. "Even if you end up not so fast, I'm sure you'd make a heck of a tank! I mean, I'd love to help train but Mark needs to fix things up with Able it seems... but hey, I'll be around when you want that Rematch!" Len said. Len felt the main thing she needed to get around was how to avoid a strong fighting attack by Len. One hit by brick break really hurt her after all. Lucia would manage. Even Mark was trying to find ways around the glaring weaknesses of alot of his Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika shook her head at Lucia's question. "No, I very much doubt it. My relationship with my mother is... strained, we haven't spoken in some time. And my father is much too busy to take the time he would need to travel all the way from Unova - especially around a holiday. The time people spend with their families I'll very likely spend training. It's a much better use of my time here."

There was no real sense that Nika felt anything over the absence of her family, or even the apparently problematic relationship she held with her mother. Her outlook on it all was strangely efficent.

Turning back to the counter she accepted her Dusk Ball back from the nurse with a murmured 'thank you', depositing the mottled sphere back into her satchel.

"Everyone being pre-occupied with family matters does mean battles will be thin on the ground though, which is a shame."​

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[OOC: Srry for lack of posts... Godd*mn prof has my Ipod!]

Seth

"Well, Raikou dorm isnt the best, but belive me when I tell you, it is still nicer than your average home, at least from my experience, I have no idea how you will feel about it..." Seth replied, seeing the confusion on Luke's face.

"So, Luke, here we are!" Seth said after a bit of walking, stopping at the stairs to the Raikou dorm. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must be heading back to my own dorm.

Seth walked away, leaving the new trainer to fend for himself. Soon arriving at his dorm, he let himself into his room. Laying on his bed, Seth closed his eyes.

No. I can't fall asleep now... Seth thought in vain as he drifted off.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia's smile fell when the two told her their own statements. "Oh, that's bad. My own parents are stuck in a heated debate in Viridian City so they won't be coming. My brother is also stuck so this holiday I won't be spending it with anyone, luckily we do plan to get together around Christmas." She looked down for a moment and then stood up. "Well, I was going to head out with the group actually. Test out Diana's new form and get her used to it. Not sure if any of you want to come along, but it is just going to be heading through the forest seeing if I can get any weaker pokemon to battle her first." She said with a shrug.

Diana smiled and nodded at Len, "Thank you Len. Maybe later we can talk?" She asked with some hope in her voice.

Roberto perked up as Lucia spoke about leaving and got off of the wall and walked over to her, making sure to keep his eyes on Snype the entire time.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

This was it. He could hear one of the hostile Pokemon coming in to finish him off. Closer. Closer. Cry? What just happened? Fear had his eyes clenched shut but he managed to force them open. Golett? Golett saved him?! C.J. had a rush of emotions sweep over him from Pride to Confusion from Fear to Happiness.

Golett turned and used a second, kinder Fire Punch to free C.J.'s leg from the ice and then turned back to face Dardanette's remaining four Pokemon. It's eyes narrow and pulls his hands in towards his chest, multiple black circles of energy form near his hands and travel outwards towards the opposing Pokemon multiplying the gravity of the area they stretch to exponentially.

C.J. slowly gets to his feet, pain shooting through his body. He turned to face the same way as Golett and saw the Gengar lying on it's back. Had it fainted? Did Golett really do that? C.J. takes a moment to glace around, with Gengar out of the question he should have much better odds at escape. Or at least, he hopes so.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Huh. Looks like we won't be seeing our families this year huh? Aw well... I can do without it I suppose..." Mark said, trying to make it sound like he was serious. Lucia mentioned wanting to head to the forest to train. Mark would have wanted to come along but he still needed to meet up with Valorie. He didn't want her to think he forgot or anything...

"I think I'll stay here. I promised to meet up with a friend later so I probably shouldn't stray too far. Watch your self though Lucia. The forest is pretty unpredictable." Mark said, remembering his previous experiences in the forest... He turned to Nika.

Len gave Diana a pat on her back. "Sure! I'd love chat whenever you can! Be careful out there!" Len said happily. Mark returned Len and Snype to their Pokeballs. Mark's other Pokemon were completely healed and Mark exchanged the rest of his Pokemon to get healed.

"How bout you Nika? Going with Lucia or are you gonna stick around?" Mark asked.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru sighed. She had fallen asleep. He looked at Holly. "So yeah...She speaks the truth." It was hard to meet new people. He only met Rentato through a complete blunder. (HINT HINT TROYMONGA) "What do you wanna do now that she's asleep?" He didn't want to do anything he would come to regret later, so he decided to let Holly decide. "I'm good with anything." Haru brushed her hair behind her ear. He loved doing that. It made him feel as if he were on top of the world. In fact in Haru's heart, he was on top. He had a girlfriend who was beautiful and amazing in every way possible.

"Thank you, thank you. The name's Void by the way." The Munchlax bowed with pleasure.

Years
Holly looked at Haru. She looked at Kayla for a second. I don't want to leave her here... "Let's just sit here... It's nice and peaceful. And Kayla never stays asleep for long. She says it's too boring. She'll probably get mad if we do something without her." She giggled and looked at Kayla again. Lumina turned over a little in her sleep, and Holly looked at her. Molly looked around and yawned a little.

Rosemary looked at Void. "Oh... Okay! Primrose walked over to where Kayla and Yuri were and giggled. She poked Yuri, and she woke up. "Huh? What happened?" Primrose giggled again. "Nothing. I just wanted to mess with you." Yuri got up and walked over to Holly, sighing a little. She curled up and looked around.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru smiled. "Sounds good to me." He leaned in and kissed Holly on the lips and lingered for a moment. He then leaned back. "So yeah..." Being awkward sucked! "You are amazing in every way possible." He told her how he felt. "I love you so much. You're beautiful, sweet, fun, and the perfect size possible." Haru liked short girls. He felt super protective about them, and a short girlfriend was the perfect excuse for being over protective.

"Do you know what time it is Torch?" The Charmeleon sighed. "I don't know, and quite frankly I don't care." Void jumped into the air. "It's ADVENTURE TIME!"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny

Ruby didn't like it how Kilik was lying about his problems, she just knew there was something wrong with him. Hikari decided to take a nap in Ruby's arms as Ruby only stared at Kilik.

"uhm! I'll come along!" Ruby followed Kilik through the hallways. "i'm always in for some adventure." Ruby grinned but she somehow just came along to cheer him up when he turned sad again.

It didnt take long for the two to meet a girl with a strangely colored Zorua, he was blue, her favorite color. "c-cool zorua..." Ruby said shyly as she looked at the zorua, she hoped this zorua was not as hyper as her Yuki.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

"I would love to go to the forest," Nika replied honestly. "But I'm just about out of medecines, and I have absoloutely no empty pokeballs left. I can't justify going into the forest without the right supplies, especially since it contains so many wonderful bug pokemon. So I'll have to take a trip into town before anything else I'm afraid.

Rummaging around in her satchel Nika pulled out her X-Transceiver and put it on her wrist, having forgotten to do so earlier in the day.

"I'd very much like to get your Transceiver numbers though, if I could?" She asked both of them. "I'd like to be able to arrange helping you with Able sometime Mark, and a re-match of course. And I would love a chance to talk to you about your Scizor sometime Lucia, even study it if I may. I've never been lucky enough to see one in person before."​

Khawill

<3
Years
Kira
"We'll start the race when we can get in contact with Seth." She hung up her phone and thought for a moment. "How are we going to find Seth?"

Teal shrugged, "I've bumped into him all day today, I'm sure it'll happen again." He laughed then he turned to Tristen, "Maybe your Skarmory can find him!"

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and blushed. She looked at Molly, who was staring off into space. "Are you okay?" Molly looked at her and nodded. "Yeah..." Holly looked at her and sighed. Lumina rolled over in her sleep again. "I wonder what she's dreaming about..." Holly looked at Molly again for a second and looked down at Lumina.

Rosemary laughed and jumped around. "Yay!" Yuri looked at Holly, and then at Molly. I wonder what her problem is...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I sighed still not knowing where Kira was. I looked at Lucario and smiled softly and walked towards her. She smiled at me and knew what I was going to ask before the words escaped my mouth. She looked around and started sensing for Kiras aura and brought us outside and pointed towards the forest. I smiled and took Lulus and Pikachus Pokeballs out and returned them into the Pokeballs.

"Alright Buizel lets see how fast you can really go. Is it alright if you use aqua jet to take us to Kira" The Buizel nodded and smiled and allowed me onto it's back which wasn't a hard task due to me not being heavy. Buizels body slowly turned into water and we took off at full speed towards the forest. I smiled as the wind blew through my hair and after a few minutes we arrived by Kira, Teal and Tristen.

"Good job Buizel" I said and stroked the now wet fur on his head. It smiled with glee and jumped around and hugged me causing me to get my clothes wet. I slightly chuckled and took out Buizels Pokeball out and returned it into it.

Back