• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8. Pretty much everything I know about the characters is stuff you've told me that somehow managed to stick to my melting-butter-like brain, ahaha. You are a human database of Symphonia knowledge and trivia and you could probably easily make a complete walkthrough of the game for mere mortals.

I have a feeling your prequel would require lots of letter-writing and paying postage to Japan.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I probably could! Buuuut, I'm too lazy to, and plenty of people have already done so, haha.

Well, I'm not the only one.

/likes the second one the best, with the first one very close behind, and then the third one. yes there are three different links there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Why do you have an animated GIF Tara when no one else in the collab. does? ;; /honestly, I don't mind; I typically don't have animated GIFs for avvies anyhoo :B

Aaaaaah, LJ, stop being a pain in my side ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The better question is "Why can Tara change everything, while everyone else can only really change their avatar". :P Though, other than Zelos, Lloyd, and Kratos, no one else had more than one good screenshot to use for a signature really.

But hey, it was to be expected, y'know. And yeah, Livejournal has been having mood swings today, like PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I already know the ending to Death Note, so I didn't bother reading or watching it.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Death Note is entry level stuff; something you'd show to someone who doesn't like anime to get them into it. It's a good show in the beginning but makes for great black comedy by the end.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Death Note is good, loses it's way a bit towards the middle but it picks up again after a key event.

heard a lot of criticism about DN though.

Haters be hating on anything that's popular. If it wasn't super popular I'm sure it'd be cool like Monster or Darker than Black.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Woah.. everything looks so weird with the postbit stuff underneath now. Well, since for some reason this skin doesn't hide 'em, this one off's the list. /playing around with what skin she wants to use.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Either way, the respective girls in both shows make them a pain to watch and enjoy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Misa is good if you think of her as a slightly intelligent puppy and not a female lead, in true Jump fashion the females aren't what they could have been. As for Bakuman I really like that too, don't think any f the girls in that are too bad, Aoki is in fact very good.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Iwase annoys me, but maybe it's just 'cause I'm a Takagi fan XD; I also like Aoki a lot too, though I wish (where I'm at) she'd have gone out with Fukuda...

No one can beat Eiji though, jsyk. /I really really want to see a real life manga form (even if just a one-shot like Otters 11) of Crow, PCP, and Detective Trap; maybe Time of Green Leaves or w/e it is too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back