• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
great job

the only concern i have is that if you pick dratini you have an unfair disadvantage against bagon

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
doesn't really matter. by the next time you fight your rival, you'll probably have 6 pokemon anyway. the starter really isn't THAT big of a deal

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yeah, I figured the boat was the end of the pre-beta, that's why I didn't mention any of those glitches.
One suggestion: could you make a place to heal in New Bark Town? because otherwise, you're weak from battling people, there's no place to heal, then you have to fight your rival, there's still no place to heal, and then you enter the boat dang near dead.
Maybe put another nurse in New Bark town like the ones on routes 45-46 or maybe let Elm heal your pokemon

Smile.jpg
The same goes for me.
Happy.jpg
I knew it was the end of the Pre Beta...
Smile.jpg
Thethethethe,
Happy.jpg
good luck with your hack!
Happy2.jpg
Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Well, it's a pre-beta, so there are a lot of bugs. Hovewer, the storyline is quite well written; But - as I said, hack is really nice. good luck with your hack, cos Dragons are also my favourite type!

Oh, and the best thing is that when you lose with any of those three guys with lv 47 birds, you are being teleportated to Blaine's Gym... and you havbe to battle his lv 42 Growlithe...

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
ok i love this hack, but there are a lot of bugs, and just wondering do u plan on changing the ow of the hero/heroine?

needhexcodehacs

about to beat shiny gold
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
i found a glitch if u havent already known but wen i go on the boat u fight in the boat and u end up back at blackthorn(part 1 of glitch) part 2 is that if u run back to the boat u talk to your rival and he just says lets battle and then nothing

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
the boat is the end of the pre-beta, so any glitches involving it don't really count, because he hasn't done much to it yet

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2008
Im not sure if this has been mentioned before but, when you first arrive at newbark town, if you go over to the ship and talk to the captain and then walk straight down until your off the dock and looking at the trees your rival will challenge and if you beat him then you go ahead and get on the ship. so i skipped battling ash, in fact i never even went into elm's lab.

Years
Thanks Mazumia.
I don't think anyone's listed that bug yet. It's a problem in the script. I've found that all of my bugs are just little problems in my scripts. Well at least I can fix them easily. My school holidays start in two days so I'm hoping to get a lot of work done in those two weeks.

PokemonSlave

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 26, 2007
Interesting, I've always wanted a Dratini as my starter! You have my support. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
this game look really nice , but make it so dragonair evolves faster (55 way too high!!)

Years
What abou 46?, 46 is eksakt 10 levels higher, so like

Bagon 20 - shelgon 46 - salemance..
But one thing i relly think is importent so it is the same stage, like
Bagon 20 - shelgon 46 - salemance..and
Dratini 20 - Dragonair 46 - Dragoniti..

Not like
Bagon 25 - shelgon 50 - salemance..and
Dratini 30 - Dragonair 55 - Dragonite..

Hope someone understand.

Last edited:
Years
Actually I was planning on doing that. That was the one thing that I hated about the dragons.

This is what I'm planning on doing
1st Evo. Lv.23>2nd Evo. Lv.44> 3rd Evo.
Tell me what you think about that.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Are you going to change how much Exp. they require to level up? It's a pain having to heal after every Pidgey and having to beat about 4/5 Level 3s to get to level 6...

Years
I want to change the Experience but I because it isn't very high on my priorities, and I don't know how to do it yet(I haven't looked yet). If somebody knows a way to do this please PM me, so I can don't have to search through programs searching for one that can do this. Thanks

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
EliteMap contains BaseEdit which allows you to edit the total ammount of Exp. required to get to Level 100 (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back