• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is sort of a Universal Note, that yes, I am Akio. For some reason I'd thought I'd need a separate email for games. Not sure why. So I have begun the slow process of transferring everything over to one email address, and given everything my gaming Alias, WolfOfEve.

So, if anyone is open to a new nickname, I'll accept the name Wolf, along with Akio. Maybe even Zerin if any of you remember that.

__

So... Who is total and who is Alex? I sort of ended up lost with all of the people joining the group recently.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Im playing Total, he is a kid who has a Dusknoir Pokespirit - his quirks are that he is a bit more pale now a days as well as being able to float, become 100% invisible and is able to phase through walls and stuff, i cant quite remember his personality tho :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Woot, more ghost-type characters! Join me and my Haunter-character on a quest for ghostly... stuff!

Actually, I'm thinking of returning to this RP, after a sudden hiatus a while back on my part, and I was wondering if that would be okay with you, Yellow?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Sir Bastian: Absolutely. I avoid any sort of punishment for innactivity here, in accordance with the rules I set when I made the RP.

@WolfOfEve: On the first page there is a list of characters (very first spoiler) with both the species of their pokespirit and their roleplayer labeled next to them.

Learning from an efficiency mistake I originally made with PTA, (but have since fixed) I store all SUs locally on my computer instead of on PC where lag makes it painful. I've totally got a folder just full of .txt files containing SUs sorted by RPer. It feels nerdier than it actually is.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm a poor butthurt loser who couldn't hndle being completely owned on Youtube.

Oh good lord the butthurt is catastrophic.

Everyone, I'd like to apologize for this poor pathetic thing that seems to annoy people. It was born on Youtube and/or 9gag, and was an utter fail at trying to troll people. Apparently it gained the ability to Google Search and found the same username here.

So again, my apologies for this putrid little beast. See, it was going about being a troll on Youtube comments (well, trying to troll, and failing miserably) and after I counter-trolled it with a little knowledge, it became suddenly butthurt and apparently had it's feelings hurt in such a painful manner that it actually wanted to hunt me down over the internet.

So don't worry, I'll get Skymin right on this mess.

Again, apologies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That's funny, Zerin. I already reported it, though, and I'll see if I can't get contact with Maddy (if someone else doesn't first).

I reported it as well. It's kind of sad, really, because the fact that it actually tried to find me here shows how much I had hurt it's feelings on youtube.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I also reported it to one of the Super moderators, it's sad that people just live to troll everyone else :(

Er, anyways, I was going to say that I'd like to be part of this RP!
I should have my SU up soon :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I just sent Skymin a message; if she can get online soon, she should be able to take care of it.

Also, welcome, Vato!
Good, I know she'll take care of it.

And, what exactly is wrong with being a furry?
Nothing. The funniest part is, I'm not even a "Furry". Judging a person by their Username. Err, alter what I said. Furries are wrong if they're taken to... Well... Inappropriate levels.

The nerve of some people :p What did you do on YouTube?lol. It must've been great for him to look for you here XD
He was failing at trying to troll, and some wonderful person defeated him in the comments section of a TF2 video. I congratulated the victor on his defeat of the troll, and it decided to try me, in which I wiped the floor with it, using knowledge. See, 9gag users are really only copying Reddit users, who are only copying 4chan. I came from 4chan, though I'm able to take these things to a mature level. I guess I had left him so butthurt that he wanted to find me here.

___

I think we should return the conversation back to Fallout, before this gets out of hand.

Any other conversation about this should be moved to VM.

Dawn

Years
@WolfOfEve: ...Isn't that supposed to be my job? ;o I'm sittin' here on a phone.

@Everyone: Oddly enough it's hard to find me on PC, because I don't use my universal screenname here. I also have a unique name for YouTube. If people /did/ follow me from YouTube to flame we'd have people going "NOT 8-BIT", "IS THAT GXSCC?", "GET ORIGINALITY" and "Yo bro I heard you were a hobo with no chainsaws to give out."

...and everyone would be forever confused because nobody but me has to deal with people like that. >.>

Regardless, I believe we were discussing Sir Bastian's return and the nerdiness of having .txt files of all the SUs in the RP.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Are our characters the first generation of Pokespirit users. Answer this and I'll be done with my edit of my SU for approval. Also is there any non-spoiler tidbits about the lore you can fill us in on Yellow?

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@dcjboi: There is no... clear generations of pokespirit wielders really. It has been at least 6-8 years since pokespirit wielders became available, and your characters could have potentially had their spirits for up to 3 years upon creation. This means it has been at least a couple of years since the first pokespirit fused with a human. However, pokespirit wielders are still incredibly new relatively speaking, and even wielders are prone to death in this world. So adults still outnumber them. Though... if Hailey is allowed to run rampant much longer, that might not be the case anymore~

But aaah... lore? Like custom Fallout lore, or Pokemon lore? I'm not sure how I can tell you lore you didn't know without spoiling it. o3o; Seems contradictory.

@Hereto: Hailey, Arcea, Tim, Ignis, and Fulgur are in Chidren's City currently, all relatively near eachother if I'm not mistaken.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@dcjboi: There is no... clear generations of pokespirit wielders really. It has been at least 6-8 years since pokespirit wielders became available, and your characters could have potentially had their spirits for up to 3 years upon creation. This means it has been at least a couple of years since the first pokespirit fused with a human. However, pokespirit wielders are still incredibly new relatively speaking, and even wielders are prone to death in this world. So adults still outnumber them. Though... if Hailey is allowed to run rampant much longer, that might not be the case anymore~

But aaah... lore? Like custom Fallout lore, or Pokemon lore? I'm not sure how I can tell you lore you didn't know without spoiling it. o3o; Seems contradictory.

LMAO. I'm familiar with the Lore of Both as I am obsessed with both, but I guess everything Canon to this RP. That isn't a spoiler.

Back