• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys i've signed up for a shiny chain contest on smogon... If im in I gotta get A shiny brave/Adamant Banette in a dusk ball and A/25+/B/xx/C/10- or A/25+/B/xx/C/20+ Iv spread. A+B+C = 45+
But for now im gonna breed for a tropius. Leaf Blade Ftw

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
how the heck do u guys get so many shinies.do u hav a special shiny huntin secret.ive only got shiny raichu and octilery(traded my shiny machamp 4 the octillery)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Back in the GBA games it was mostly luck, and SRing at legends. Nowadays anyone can get plenty of shinies from the pokeradar in Diamond and Pearl.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah, you can SR in R/S..... that's a no-brainer man.

Alright, here's what's up with me.

After thinking about it for a little bit, I've decided to breed Munchlax/Snorlax on Pearl 1, with a little help from Diamond.

I still have some thinking to do on how to do this.
I'm not going to go for excellent IVs, like I will for Shroomish. Depending on what route I go, I might go for decent IVs.

I could just use a Ditto and a male Snorlax, but that means I'd have to pre-breed Curse onto the Snorlax. But seeing as Snorlaxes are usually male, this may be the better route to go, and then use a ditto with the nature that I want. (Which means chaining Ditto, which means possible shiny. o.o)

So, I hatch about 6 male Snorlax with Curse and then pick out a good one to go with the good Ditto. (But we're not talking perfect here)

But meanwhile I'll have to advance the story in Pearl1 to up to at least Solaceon Town, and I'd also have to trade over a Slugma in addition to Snorlax (holding that incense of course) and the Ditto holding Everstone.

Now, should I save before taking the egg, or save before it's created?

I don't know, so I think I'll just stockpile eggs and then Gotta Hatch'em All.

Now, why the sudden want for Snorlax?

Well, I've tried getting one through SR before, but I really want Curse so I'll have to hatch.

The reason I want one is the same reason why I want a shiny Gengar/Gastly. Sentimental reasons.

I have a lot of leeway to go (30 different species of shiny Pokemon to go...) so I figure I have a lot of time to get this in.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guys long time no see my computer was down and there was no other way no get on (without spending any money lol) but i'm back now and ready to hunt could someone fill me in on big news???

p.s. still trying 4 a combee

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
hey guys long time no see my computer was down and there was no other way no get on (without spending any money lol) but i'm back now and ready to hunt could someone fill me in on big news???

p.s. still trying 4 a combee

W/b dude but unfortunately there just hasn't been a lot of news.

I however just obtained a shiny Snorlax through trade. It was caught in a Master Ball. That's fine and all, but...

I just noticed something about it. It says it's from Hoenn.

The only way possible is that it's parents were traded from FR/LG to R/S/E and bred, but then it would be locked into PokeBall, not Master.

And when you transfer from Orre (Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness) it says Distant Land.

Yep.

I just got screwed again.

Thankfully it was just for a crappy Smoochum and the guy said he got it in a trade and thought it was legit, and it does.... at a glance.

But Hoenn, you can't catch Snorlax in Hoenn.

What if someone traded over a Snorlax from FR to R/S/E? Doesn't matter, it'll still say Kanto because that's it's place of origin.

Crap.

That's it.

I'm never trading, ever ever again unless it's with someone I KNOW.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Seems like i have been gone for awhile shiny related news nothing, because i got a good IV chimchar and elekid. and got this amazing Mismagius off GTS. As for what im hunting no idea. Congrats to the new shinies everyone ( especially that regigigas excellent job)

Its strange the only Emerald glitch i know of is the cloning glitch may i get an explanation of this other glitch?

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
well im so bored so i got back into hunting shinies. so thats the only thing im going do with pokemon atm. :D. anyways im sring for squirtle still... im only at like 130 lol this is my 4 time sring for him since i took a break. wish me luck ^_^. ill go back and read what i missed so far... and oh theres a new study that shows about chances of find a shiny in emerald. or somthing like that... so you can find any sr shiny in like 30mins. i swear ill post the video so yall will understand
edit: hi to all the new members, or old members who came back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AEnQjIubW8,<----- heres the video but to understand it watch this one first...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJfK4tEzo9A

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
HAY GUYZ

LOOKY WHAT I GOT

DSC04311-1.jpg

Yeah.... I caught a Shiny DS!

Like, totally! Dude! I saw this in the store and just had to get it!

I've been wanting a new DS Lite for a while now.... I have a original white one and it's taken a lot of abuse. And I take good care of my stuff, too. The buttons looked smudged, it has that infamous tiny crack in the hinge, and L button started messing up like my original DS.
I started to get the Guitar Hero DS a while back but I'm glad I waited and saw this one. It even came with a case AND the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 DVD! (If you didn't know I star in a fandub of it, still incomplete because the others are too lazy to record the rest of their lines)

It'll be interesting to see how the real voice actors for Grovyle and Sandslash sound compared to mine.

I'm working on setting up to hatch SNorlaxes. I'm in the process of getting a male one with Curse.

Later dudes!

FANOFFIRESTARTERS!!!

Call me FOFS
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Can I join.....I have 5 shinys....rayquaza, deoxis, jirachi, palkia, and dialga....

but my freind has a shiny metagross.....my fav shiny

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys. Tomorrow I'll know if I was accepted into the shiny contest. So I'll either be chaining for Banette or I'll continue to breed for a shiny tropius ( I got me a female adamant, and a leaf blade sceptile so it will be a little easier. ^.^) GL to all!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey,

Good luck with that contest 41victory =D

As for me =P i'm still soft reseting for Gigas T_T

DDD'Sceptile,congrats on the ds lite man! Look's cool =D

TLM

Back