• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7.5/10 I like the background and CSS box. I think the font color should be a green-blue sort of color instead of that particular blue. The Legacy V2.0 was kind of hard to read but it's nice.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
8/10

SONIC! Lol. The text rainbow gradient is a nice touch, plus its simple and attractive.

Echidna

Years
Hmm, its simple, and might need more. However, I really like the image/banner itself. Ha-ha, nice art, and effects. 7.5/10.

Echidna

Years
6.5/10.
Its cute, and fits your avatar. However, there's a broken image to the left, as Roswell said.
Plus it seems you just copy/pasted an image from another site without edit (Might not be the case, but people might easily be mislead).

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
7/10

No idea what's going on and I didn't even see the text underneath until a second look. But the facial expression that thing makes made me laugh/is cute haha

Years
9/10
It's really good, not too cluttered and it's very effective. The only improvement I could think of is changing the colour of the hyper links to fit with the theme.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
9/10

I actually really like this signature. Not because it's just unique, but because the text is placed interestingly and the human outline is great as well. Just needs something more, I'm not sure what.

Echidna

Years
OMG! Best signature I've seen to date!
That .gif is hilarious, accompanied with a humorous line!
9/10 easily!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I only like Golurk. :c I have no idea what's going on with the other image/thing but w/e it is I can't see it because the giant hovering white box. Your CSS is okay, but it's not positioned right. Fiddle around with everything. And I may only like Golurk but it seems out of place. Maybe make it Golurk themed? 6/10

Echidna

Years
[0]_{^}
That's an amazing animation! Nice poem, and all in all great theme. Very relaxing, easily a 9/10. :)

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
It's nice and the picture is great. But it lacks a certain flair to it and I guess it feels kind of boring or small to me. D: Still, in general I like the colours. 6/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's pretty neat. I wouldn't say the quality is amazing, but still okay. I'll give you a 7/10.

Berry Punch

Permadrunk naughty Pony
Years
6/10
That kinda color filter is quite overused and I'd really wish I'd know the context of that pic. Otherwise, I don't really feel touched by it and I get touched easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back