The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (01:24 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

LOOK AT THIS

I was mindblown at this. Finally, some light for the CMCs possibly?

Possible S5 spoiler below
Spoiler:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/1...nies-give.html

This article explains that a new line of merchandise gives the Cutie Mark Crusaders THEIR CUTIE MARKS. I'm not even sure if I should believe this. But if it does happen, then at some point in Season 5, the CMCs will FINALLY earn their marks, which marks the end of their "search".

What does everyone think? (try to answer this in a spoiler if you can! I'd like to keep this as a surprise to those who want to...you know, not know :P)

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:57 AM).
Aisu

Nature: Adamant
I think Damn, that took a while.
saying that it is cruel to keep a fish in a bowl
with curved sides because, gazing out,
the fish would have a distorted view of reality.
But how do we know we have the true,
undistorted picture of reality?"
-Stephen Hawking
Old 4 Weeks Ago (08:32 AM).
Discord.
What fun is there in making sense?

Send a message via Skype™ to Discord.
I don't like CMC finally getting their Cutie Marks, it will kill who they are. Unless this is really going to be the last season... then i'm sad
Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:41 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Does anyone think that they should keep "searching" for their cutie marks until the end of time (rather, end of the series)? Why or why not?

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (03:26 AM).
Aisu

Nature: Adamant
I don't think they should, because if it's, say, ten seasons in with them having seen not hide nor tail of their Cutie Marks (had to make a horse joke here; it's a pony club) then logically, they would start thinking "Why are we still looking when we're not any closer to getting our Cutie Marks?" I don't know about the flow of time in My Little Pony, but it seems like a pretty long while for them to have been trying; the normal man would have long given up.
saying that it is cruel to keep a fish in a bowl
with curved sides because, gazing out,
the fish would have a distorted view of reality.
But how do we know we have the true,
undistorted picture of reality?"
-Stephen Hawking
Old 4 Weeks Ago (03:33 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Malek Warhawk.
Malek Warhawk
Epic Adventurer

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
It's an honest mistake, dear. Don't worry.
Yes, what she said!

EDITED:
http://www.collectorscache.com/Store...d=9&tabindex=0

Click on the link if you're having a hard time finding a specfic card in the MLP:CCG!

& I have mixed feeling about the CMC finding their cutie marks...
On one hand, I'd be happy for them, but it would also be the end of an epic quest...
For more info, PM me please!
Old 4 Weeks Ago (07:40 PM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

LOOK AT THIS

I was mindblown at this. Finally, some light for the CMCs possibly?

Possible S5 spoiler below
Spoiler:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/1...nies-give.html

This article explains that a new line of merchandise gives the Cutie Mark Crusaders THEIR CUTIE MARKS. I'm not even sure if I should believe this. But if it does happen, then at some point in Season 5, the CMCs will FINALLY earn their marks, which marks the end of their "search".

What does everyone think? (try to answer this in a spoiler if you can! I'd like to keep this as a surprise to those who want to...you know, not know )
I'm a bit sad that it'll be the end of their "search", but I'm excited to see the shenanigans they get into while "mastering" their talents.

...and I can already hear the roars of anger from the fanfic writers with their headcannons.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:06 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

HEADCANONS.

Spoiler:
Although to be quite honest, I was not happy that Sweetie Belle did not get a musical cutie mark because I thought her special talent was singing. megan sad.

btw guys, for those that have an iPhone, you should download the MLP Wallpaper application. There are tons and tons of MLP wallpapers for your phone and I've downloaded a toooooon of them. I'd be more than happy to share some if you like!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (08:37 AM).
CureYoshiDarkness
Die Cosmos; Sie gehören mir.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well, time to open up some discussion talk. Sounds fair and fun, right? ...right? Well anyway...here I goes.

Seeing this game just had a sequel released; everyone should be aware of 'Five Nights At Freddies' (the original). Now... there has been stirring in the community (the pony one) for a modification to replace all the robos with pony-robos. The person who is working on this mod even released the models for Gmod and SFM usage. I am curious on opinions about this mod from everyone and here... in the spoiler below are samples.

Take a note, these models are being used in SFM shown below; but this is what the concept ideal of the mod is based on. And in all honestly, its very eerie.

Spoiler:

Opinions?
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:03 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CureYoshiDarkness View Post
Well, time to open up some discussion talk. Sounds fair and fun, right? ...right? Well anyway...here I goes.

Seeing this game just had a sequel released; everyone should be aware of 'Five Nights At Freddies' (the original). Now... there has been stirring in the community (the pony one) for a modification to replace all the robos with pony-robos. The person who is working on this mod even released the models for Gmod and SFM usage. I am curious on opinions about this mod from everyone and here... in the spoiler below are samples.

Take a note, these models are being used in SFM shown below; but this is what the concept ideal of the mod is based on. And in all honestly, its very eerie.

Spoiler:

Opinions?
Spoiler:
I know Pinkie Pie would be Balloon Boy from the sequel, but I don't know who should be the Puppet. Twilight Sparkle?
Old 3 Weeks Ago (03:46 PM).
CureYoshiDarkness
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Spoiler:
I know Pinkie Pie would be Balloon Boy from the sequel, but I don't know who should be the Puppet. Twilight Sparkle?
Spoiler:
Twilight is the mysterious one. I thought about it for a while and maybe... Yellow Bear/Golden Freddie. I mean, it would make all of the mainline robos are there. Plus, I found it once, there was a golden Twilight sfm/gmod prop made and it is creepy.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (03:12 PM).
Animus
Given the circumstance, You've got no chance!

If I stated my opinions on the mod, or more so the thing (I refuse to call it a game) in general, I would probably be banned from this website for using so much profanity and insults.

God I hate that thing
Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:50 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

I keep thinking mod - moderator and when i read the above i was like WAHT DID I DOO TOO MAKE YOO FEEL DIS WAY

wasn't much of a five nights at freddys fan, but I heard it's pretty cool. Really love how they added a Pony mod.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (06:36 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by CureYoshiDarkness.
CureYoshiDarkness
Community Supporter

Quote:
I keep thinking mod - moderator and when i read the above i was like WAHT DID I DOO TOO MAKE YOO FEEL DIS WAY
I know the feeling all too well, used to be a moderator at a different site years back.

Quote:
wasn't much of a five nights at freddys fan, but I heard it's pretty cool. Really love how they added a Pony mod.
Neither was I, I'm still not, but I just played through these titles and felt that they were alright. The second game though is a lot harder than the original due to the you have to watch the front of you and the air vents to the left and right of you. Plus...you only have a mask to protect yourself with. It is really cheap in my opinion in difficulty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus
If I stated my opinions on the mod, or more so the thing (I refuse to call it a game) in general, I would probably be banned from this website for using so much profanity and insults.
I've seen people call it a lot of things; in terms of what it is though, I've heard people call it the 'Jump-Scare Simulator' and 'Jump-Scare Simulator 2', regardless; I think the fact someone is really trying to mod this game to make it ponified is a bit insane. Then again... I know I am a bit insane when it comes to creativity.

Now, back onto 'pony' things; introducing the Hearth's Warming Truce of 1914 (Click the Pic to see the source).
Spoiler:

Personally as a 'War History Buff', I found this picture to be both refreshing and nice. I know there is a lot of terrible things that happen in war, but it comes down to two things. If you are a soldier, your only purpose as a soldier is to take orders from command and follow them to the bitter end or survive on said orders. If you are an officer, may it be lieutenant, major, colonel, its your job to keep soldiers alive, morale high, and to find a way to keep the tilt of victory in your favor. This picture is actually a real event if you didn't know, it was known correctly as 'The Christmas Truce of 1914' or 'Weihnachtsfrieden', the German phrase, 'Christmas Peace'. The picture below is from a London Newspaper around that time (1914).
Spoiler:

Does anyone else have any warm, and very attention capturing images for these coming holidays?
Old 1 Week Ago (01:53 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Hey guys, is it just me or does this page take longer than normal to load? Maybe Derpy is toying with the club.

My current MLPf and skype avy is Fluttershy coming out of a Christmas present box. So adorable <3 I wanna use it here too but the one I have right now is too pretty.

Old 1 Week Ago (04:07 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Axeliira.
ChikoritaCheezits
The Green Leaf triumphs over all

Wow, I keep forgetting I have to sign up.

Username: ChikoritaCheezits
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: Pinkie is my favorite because I love comic relief characters and when there is an episode that shows more of her character, it tends to be really great.

Quote:
Hey guys, is it just me or does this page take longer than normal to load? Maybe Derpy is toying with the club.

My current MLPf and skype avy is Fluttershy coming out of a Christmas present box. So adorable <3 I wanna use it here too but the one I have right now is too pretty.

I don't know why, but that looks adorable. On an MLP forum I'm on, this is my avatar.

Attached Images
File Type: png 2u59bm1.png‎ (29.3 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old 1 Week Ago (01:11 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

dat avatar! I've seen it before! Welcome, ChikoritaCheezits!

I wanna do a Hearth's Warming Eve theme, but I didn't have much time to do any screenies from that episode. Commander Hurricane tho. :D

Old 3 Days Ago (03:01 PM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Speaking of Hearth's Warming Eve, I'm wondering if any Bronycon for December is planning to make a live-action play of that episode. I also wonder if someone is going to record it and upload it on youtube for everyone else to see it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links