• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite of Brock's Pokemon?

What is Your Favourite of Brock's Pokemon?

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I liked:
-Marshtomp, because I found it funny that it fell in love with a Flaaffy.
-Croagunk, because it was a lot better at keeping Brock in check whenever he falls in love than Misty or Max did.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
Happiny, really tests Brocks interest to become a Pokemon Breeder.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
Happiny was hax0r. It lifted an entire frozen lake! And now it's even bigger.

Croagunk is a close second.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I heared everyone leiks mudkipz! I heared right!

Mudkip was so cute in the anime especialy the unrelatted incidents where may gets squirted in the face by water gun (no dirty relations intended).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Marshtomp: he was the only water-type starter of any of the main characters to evolve.
Vulpix: it was a very cute Pokemon, and I was upset when he gave it back to it's trainer...

All his other Pokemon bore me.

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
Years
I always liked Forretress especially when it used to explode as a Pineco and it was also the only Pokemon he took with him to my favorite region, Hoenn.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I have to admit, I think Brock has some of the most awsome pokémon ever, they're all pretty cool - I don't have a favourite.

Although I did find Geodude a bit boring, the rest of his pokémon are epic. I found Chansey as a Happiny pretty awsome and Ludicolo was really funny.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
It has to be Forretress, and his Chansey, and Onix of course.

Aurora01

Goodbye
Years
I love the old days of Pokemon, so I say his Onix. Yay for Generation I! :P
Happiny and Croagunk come in second. Happiny's a beast and Croagunk... Well, I love how it keeps Brock in line when it come to the ladies... Poison Jab to the butt...

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
Probably Croagunk. It was always funny to me how it ruined his romantic moments. But Happiny was funny also. Tough choice.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
I voted for Onix(later Steelix),Croagunk and Happiny.

Steelix because of being Brock's powerhouse and being downright awesome pokemon.
Croagunk was excellent for comedy with his poison jabs when Brock got obsessed over girls increasing momentum.

And Happiny who later evolved in Chancey because of it cute innocent look of harmless baby pokemon which had enormous strength hidden in that small body helping Brock's growth as breeder.

Back