• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riansky

Purr
Years
This game have everything a good game needs. New set of pokemon which is one of the best I've seen so far, Good graphics, Nice environments and storyline seems quite good too. I'll keep an eye on that game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Introducing our final design for the heroes. That's the FINAL version. Now i'll have to fix screenies. :)
By the by, i'm really satisfied with them! They've been realized by Kuroda-Taiki and Blazeknight-94

lea_and_evan_by_kuroda_taiki-d4mh110.gif

Their english reference-names (you may put your own without using those) are Lea and Evan. Their original italian names are Aurora (her) and Aurelio (him). :)

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Introducing our final design for the heroes. That's the FINAL version. Now i'll have to fix screenies. :)
By the by, i'm really satisfied with them! They've been realized by Kuroda-Taiki and Blazeknight-94

Their english reference-names (you may put your own without using those) are Lea and Evan. Their original italian names are Aurora (her) and Aurelio (him). :)

These look really great!!

I know you have heard this a million times, but I really cannot wait for this game to be released. I am glad that you have decided to wait for the game's entire completion rather than producing a bunch of short demos, that create disinterest in the game after so many partial releases. I wish you guys the best, great work so far!!

Pardon me if I am incorrect, but the release date is estimated around Spring 2012, right?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014

My only complaint is that the male character's running pose looks so awkward.

I'm glad to see some progress with this.

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
This Game's graphics look SPECTACULAR!!!! <3 8D

I'd Love to try this game's demo out once it's ready!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
wow, that's really good! you have excellent artists.

My only complaint is that the male character's running pose looks so awkward.

I'm glad to see some progress with this.

yeah, i agree, his arm swings from back to front in 1 frame. makes it look very jerky.

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
very well done!!!
Love the trainers, real hairstyle, but still, I agree with ratty.
Well, it's now or never.DOWN WITH SOPA and PIPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
This looks incredible. I can't wait to Nuzlocke it completely blind as soon as it's available.

Seriously, this game is what introduced me to this forum and basically caused me to join. It really looks amazing. Keep up the great work!

Attribule

Veteran Wall-Worker/WW3 Survivor - AMA
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
yeah, i agree, his arm swings from back to front in 1 frame. makes it look very jerky.

It looks awkward because of how high the arms are raised, so the animation looks more like dancing.

A male would run with his arms lower than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back