• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My team hasn't changed much, although I haven't been playing as much as I would've liked lately.

Shiny Swanna (Starr) Lv. 41
Arcanine (Aryk) Lv. 39
Lucario (Luka) Lv. 39
Serperior (Tarja) Lv. 37
Druddigon (Drudge) Lv. 37
Gothorita (Giotta) Lv. 37

Just made it to Lentimas Town, but still not entirely happy with my team. Will probably continue forward with what I have, but the lower I've placed them on the list, the closer they are to the chopping block.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
My main team is in the following picture. >_< All are pokémon I've never trained before (except jolteon, which I haven't trained since Gen 2).
Spoiler:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
In contrast to Black 1, I went for a different idea on my Black 2 team. Rather than planning ahead and being super careful at movesets, I captured what I enjoyed and beat the game with a team of my favorites. It really showed that they weren't perfectly planned, but I still had a blast.

Here are the Pokemon with which I beat Iris : Serperior, Lucario, Golduck, Arcanine, Swoobat, Crustle.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
I juggled members throughout the story but the team I ended up beating the Elite 4 was...

Zoroark- N's, of course
Magnezone- I was using Electabuzz at first but Magnezone just took hits better
Arcanine- I named it after my dog =P
Lucario- This thing rocked so hard. It's diverse move pool made it useful all the time
Azumarill- Huge Power did not disappoint
Therian Tornadus- I don't really feel bad about using a legendary, but honestly its power seemed a little underwhelming

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Well, right at the moment my team is Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Crobat, but like all my teams (until the E4), that's just temporary. I've just spent the last few days catching and evolving Eevees. I'm about to head out to Chargestone Cave, so the entire team will change. Trapinch and Krokorok will definitely go - maybe Scraggy or Lucario - probably Growlithe or maybe Flareon or even maybe Darumaka. Might take that Aron I caught in Mistralton. And maybe even Jolteon as I think about it - put that Volt Absorb to use.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Just opened it two months after getting started. Have a Snivy at level 12 and a Psyduck at 5 if i get time to play in hoping it will vastly improve.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
The team I used to in the game:

Samurott, Lucario, Zoroark, Unfezant, Ampharos and Arcanine.

Now I'm training:

Fongus, Jigglypuff, Minun, Reshiram (Just in case every PKMN of mine faints, I use him)Meloetta and Keldeo. (He has changed form, but I don't know the name of the form.)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Samurott, Lucario, Chandelure, Flygon, Siglyph and Galvantula.

The team works, and its pretty balanced, but man do I have weak spots in it. Grass takes care of 1/3, and water+ground take care of 2 separate halves of the team. Very unfortunate, but since its in-game and not for random wi-fi matches, I can survive just fine.

Years
Here's a copy and paste of what I posted on a different forum.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Spoiler:

Michael the Electivire
466.gif

Spoiler:

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Spoiler:

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Spoiler:

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Spoiler:

Zoroark
571.gif

Spoiler:

Sorry for the amount of detail and effort I put into it and the comments. We just decided to put effort into our descriptions on the other forum.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
Samurott (Bing) Lvl. 63. Pretty much ended up using him as an HM slave... :/
Weezing (Phoebe) Lvl. 62. Never used a Poison-type before and ended up getting pretty attached to her once I nicknamed her, so I kept her on my team.
Swoobat (Herakles) Lvl. 65
Magmar (Mustang) Lvl. 76. I got it in a trade as a Magby, so that's why its level is so high. I do plan on evolving it again when I find a Magmarizer.
Magnezone (Zeus) Lvl. 67.
Krookodile (Victor) Lvl. 62.

Years
Finally made it up to the Elite Four, but might do some more grinding before I actually face them, as I feel my Pokemon's levels are still a little low.

Lucario (Louka) Lv. 59
Serperior (Tarja) Lv. 58
Druddigon (Drudge) Lv. 58
Drifblim (Blif) Lv. 58
Samurott (Senn) Lv. 60 - traded from White
Houndoom (Phenix) Lv. 58 - traded from White

Funny enough, looking at my previous party, the 2 Pokemon I figured would be my safest bets going forward (Swanna and Arcanine) ended up getting replaced, while the other Pokemon that were on the bubble actually stuck around.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Let's see... right at the moment, I'm pretty sure my B2 team is: Zangoose, Mantine, Skarmory, Gothorita and Lilligant. I've got the last slot open, since I'm hunting for a Lapras at Village Bridge, and doing my standard save/catch/check/reset thing. Or more accurately, would be doing that if I could catch a Lapras at all, but I haven't even encountered one yet. Zangoose is in the lead for False Swipe, Mantine is there to Surf and to pick up a bit of experience if possible, Skarmory's there to Fly and also pick up a bit of experience if possible, Gothorita's there just because I like her and Lilligant is there for Sleep Powdering the eventual Lapras.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
Right now in W2 I'm using my Shiny Azumarill(NOT CHOOSING FAVORITES OR ANYTHING;), Luxray, Rapidash, Keldeo, Zorua, and Dragonite. This will most definitely change. I would like to add a Maractus or something. Zorua and Keldeo will most likely be going. My Luxray, Rapidash, and Dragonite don't listen to me sometimes...;~; Any pokemon you would put on this team?

Years
I'm right before Victory Road with my super overleveled pokemon right now. I have:

Stoutland (Petunia)
Probopass (Tonks)
Vanilluxe (Gelato)
Leafeon (Liberta)
Starmie (Shuriken)

I'm hoping to find an awesome pokemon in a hidden grotto, but no luck so far.

This team is pretty awesome, but I think a huge part of that is due to the fact that they're all level 62 D;

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Team change:

Reshiram.
Minun.
Keldeo (some form).
Genesect.
Meloetta.
Espeon.

Perfect right? xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I have developed a strongly defensive style since getting Black 2 and last posting here.

Braviary w/ Shell Bell
Keen Eye
Adamant
- Brave Bird
- Shadow Claw
- Superpower
- Bulk Up

Cresselia w/ Light Clay
Levitate
Sassy
- Zen Headbutt
- Reflect