• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
I'll be trying to help with the art and what not,
If anybody could give me a list of what to draw with a bit of a description, that would be great =)

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
Wow, thats actually really good. You didn't steal it, did you? jk (No, seriously, just to make sure). Its actually one of the closest I've seen to Dewitty's style with a good quality to it yet, which has been a problem as a late. I'm not sure if it perfectly fits into the style, but... I think its close.

what? no! of course not! from whom do you want me to have stolen this?
I did it myself, I can even explain how, in fact I took the HG/SS house which has a part of the going with a window in it, this part of roof which is more leaning than the rest of the roof, than I thought....what shall I be able to do with this house? and I came on the idea to do one side of the roof leave it normal and the other I used the other part of the roof which is more leaning and I covere all the other side of the roof with it,
then of course I recolored it,
and it looked like this:

anotherhouseforforgiveness.jpg

then I thought I could improve it by doing the leaning side even more leaning and more high and some other small improvements and finally it became like this which is much better,
here:

newhouseforpokemonforgiveness-2.png

so do you believe me now?^^

edit: by the way, I know it isn't very close to dew's style, it is more HG/SS style, coz since I played HG/SS a did the same tiles for gba but coz so many people now are using HG/SS tiles I decided to design my own new tiles but kept the HG/SS style ;)

Last edited:

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
ok, it was forseen to keep my newest house tile for myself but I really want to re-enter the team......you said you are looking for new designs, right?
here is the first house, only the small one, NikNaks you alreadu seen it but it wasn't forseen to be used in you game, but I want to re-enter the team over everything else, I'm even ready to give up my own hack to consecrate myself completely only for august emerald, pokemon eerald has been my favourite game and since you started doing a re-make but million times better than the original I really want to help^^
so here is the small house, I will do as soon as possible a new big one and post also, I hope this will at last make you change mind and take me back in the team as tile-artist :)
this is my all last house I did specialy for my hack but now it is yours :)

newhouseforpokemonforgiveness-2.png

you can comment, give suggestions.....whatever
NikNaks, are you at last satisfied with my tiling?

that tile isnt even your its and edit of scarex Black and White house which you can see here
http://scarex3wer.deviantart.com/art/Mix-It-Project-Advancement-2-160802189

and another reason i know is because you didn't even bother to change what direction the window is facing when you flip it

Last edited:

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
tell me the name of this mother****er that I may kill him of having stolen my tiles!!! è_é
I'm sorry for using such words but he will pay for that, just because my work wasn't plublished he stole it and now that I have shown it he returns it on me, you think I will let him continuing doing this?
I bet all other tiles I got and that I haven't yet shown publicly he will also do small changes and then public them and say he done them, I will kill him!!!! è_é!!!!!
and you lalo0101 you are the same motherf*****!!!!!
you are decived but that another on and you belive him? how can you be so stupid to be decieved by him -_-'

come, give me a proof that it is his, tell me when he did it!!
you know what, you can look on my photobucket acount it is shown that the tile was uploaded 02.04.2010, so it does over one month that I have this tile, now show me the proof that he got it before me, if his was created after I got the proof that he is the motherf***** who stole MY tile!! è_é

whhraaaahhhh!!!!! if only you knew how angry I am to see someone steeling my tiles and then but th blame on me è_é è_é è_é è_é!!!!!

now I even can't use it for my hack, it was my newest tile and just because of a motherfu**** I must do completely new tiles coz I bet all my other were also stolenè_é
you are profiting of me just because I am not a worldwide known tiler, so you know that if someone is blamed of theeft is the unknown one, but don't worry I will not let it go so easily, you will regret è_é

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
tell me the name of this mother****er that I may kill him of having stolen my tiles!!! è_é
I'm sorry for using such words but he will pay for that, just because my work wasn't plublished he stole it and now that I have shown it he returns it on me, you think I will let him continuing doing this?
I bet all other tiles I got and that I haven't yet shown publicly he will also do small changes and then public them and say he done them, I will kill him!!!! è_é!!!!!
and you lalo0101 you are the same motherf*****!!!!!
you are decived but that another on and you belive him? how can you be so stupid to be decieved by him -_-'

come, give me a proof that it is his, tell me when he did it!!
you know what, you can look on my photobucket acount it is shown that the tile was uploaded 02.04.2010, so it does over one month that I have this tile, now show me the proof that he got it before me, if his was created after I got the proof that he is the motherf***** who stole MY tile!! è_é

whhraaaahhhh!!!!! if only you knew how angry I am to see someone steeling my tiles and then but th blame on me è_é è_é è_é è_é!!!!!

Woah, calm down. No one stole any tiles, from what I can see anyway. It's the B&W house tile. Both artists based their tiles on the concept from B&W, just because they're both based on the same thing doesn't mean they're actually stolen. Just think about things before you acuse people. Oh, and, simdu68, you're just as bad with jumping to conclusions just calm down and act rationally. Seriously. :<

Anyway, I'm liking the look of this game. I'm not a fan of the whole new region thing, though. Stops it being a remake, to be honest.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
yeah I'm really sorry but, this tile I did completely myself! either he stole it or he got a similar idea as mine!
but that he puts the blame on me that's what I can't accept!
look, I got another proof, I will explain how I created this tile...

1. I based it on a HG/SS tile, this one:

housebase.jpg

2.you see what is circled in red?? I used this leaning part of the roof and covered one side of the roof, then one side was normal and the other leaning like this one I incircled, then it looked like this:(I also already changed the colours)

anotherhouseforforgiveness.jpg

thats how it looked like, so
3. I improved it in doing the leaning part more leaning and added a shed and other details....and it looked like this, the final apearance:

newhouseforpokemonforgiveness-1.png

so what have you got to say now? come show us a proof and we will see who is the theef!

(again sorry for having reacted like this but.....I think you understand why I did so -_-')

Years
Would you kindly stop posting this in my thread? If you can prove your innocence beyond doubt, you should be writing to a moderator. As you told me you'd done it "a few weeks ago" it seems likely to me that you edited it a day or two after it was posted on DA. I don't see how an unpublished tile would magically appear on someone else's account if you've never posted it online. I'd also like to point out that at no point did you mention that this was based off the Black and White houses, which it clearly is. However, if you can prove me wrong, I might give you a second chance.

Anyway, if you want to continue this discussion, please do so over PM and not in this thread. This isn't a topic for that.

Now, moving on, I'll have some updates with new team members by the end of the day!

Serris

The Constant
Years
*sigh* What a mess... Anywho guys, I'm still having trouble finding time to do any spriting, so new sprites are still a while away.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
You can't swear and you certainly can't insult other members.

BUT, you are clearly very upset and convinced someone stole your work. If you have an issue with someone stealing your work, send me a PM proving the user stole your work and I'll deal with it.

Years
I missed this the first time around.
Anyway, I'm liking the look of this game. I'm not a fan of the whole new region thing, though. Stops it being a remake, to be honest.
It's not designed to be a remake, more of a sequel. Like how Gold and Silver allowed you to visit Kanto, but more integral to the plot.

EDIT: Ninja'd again. Thanks for the help, Neo. Much appreciated :)

Years
Please keep this out of the thread. Thank-you.

----

Now, onto those new team members. We've almost doubled the art section with the arrival of Andinator, Ben. and Dr. Octogonapus (known as Toonie or Elaynii in some places), and we're also happy to have F.M.P. helping on that front when he's not busy with Calis. Also, super tikki will be doing a little writing for us. Equally, PokemonPlatnum's brother, Michael, will be helping out while he's busy with his GCSEs. Of course, we'd like to with him luck with those, and we're sure he'll be back in no time.

On the art front, once more LX has been busy making new gym leaders. We've just one more to make now.

DinsoLeadersMontage.png

And he's also reposed the four champions for our new side-quest, the Champions Gauntlet. More details will come in time about that.

ChampionsGauntlet.png

Comments, crit, deep philosophical discussion etc welcome as always. :D

Last edited:

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Wow, those look really really nice, the creator deserves major props for those.
Also, are you going to be using the Hoenn Starters or are you going to make a new set?

Raikt

Fiction writer.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
I'm definitely liking the fresh style for the four champions.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I'm loving the enthusiasm. Its good to see everyone liking what we've been showing.

This game is looking awesome! The graphics are great, and those champion sprites are really excellent. "Champions' Gauntlet" - will it be like the Elite Four, but with champions?
Honestly, that one is still in the planning stages, so nothing set for that yet.

Years
In my infinite wisdom, I may have forgotten to announce that defno, following the end of production on Zirconium, has joined us making a few Sugi-style sprites and designs. However, you'll be more likely to see his work coming through in Ametrine, so look out for that. Anyway, here's his imagining of Aiden.

maletrainer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back