• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. Nowadays I'm pretty picky in what I watch anime wise but one of the more enjoyable series I watched would have to be High School Of The Dead, didn't have to be full of drama like Higurashi and School Days but still be a sweet gore soaked cake lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm basically just too lazy to pick up new things these days. Which is why I've been sticking with things I've been following for a while, or something along the lines. I mean.. unless you want to count 'Shadows of Israphel' as a series I picked up, I haven't picked any up in a while as far as I remember.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I'm thinking of watching the Breaking Dawn movie just to see a certain scene that was supposed to give people seizures, I wanna see if that's true or not firsthand.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
DAN THE MAN DEFIES THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

I would've probably loved that abomination Yu-Gi-Oh! movie if I had seen it a few years back. What an abomination. That movie defied basic story structure. It was also intensely hilarious and truly a masterwork. Movies like that come around once in a lifetime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've been getting a bit behind with airing stuff due to marathoning Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Reborn. You haven't missed much in naruto, has been filler forever it seems.

Breaking Dawn?.....Twilight? I tried to read the first book due to see what all the hype was about but it was just bad. Bad writing, bad characters, bad.

HotD lol, Saeko was pretty cool I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Please don't get me started on ecchi now, I'm still trying to forget I've ever seen Kanokon and Akikan. (I managed to watch Kanokon to the end but my homocidal urges overwhelmed me by the halfway mark in Akikan so I stopped while I was ahead for the safety of my loved ones.)

I saw the first Yugioh movie when I was around 12, god I was so naive back then.

At least Shippuden had some characters I actually liked at the time, Sai and Tobi before his partner's death are a few examples. That and probably the only fight I really enjoyed in that show would have to be Naruto going up against Pain.

Oh I know Twilight's a flaming train wreck made out of monkey excrement but I'm still curious to see this birth scene that's supposed to be so traumatizing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. Both of the abridged movies were pretty good but yeah Jaden's still an annoying little ***** while Yusei's the equivalent of one of the guys from Brokeback Mountain in animu form.

The originals however can go rot in the 8th circle of hell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yay! Netto is using my favorite Yuan icon that I made. <3 </random>

Though I should fix your banner. I blame Mithos for screwing up his last name okay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. I heard rumors about there being a Pokemon Abridged but I have yet to see any real proof.

Hit the nail right on the head there Lapras, if only it wasn't so but it's so hard to deny the claims of such obvious homosexuality between Naruto and Sasuke, especially Naruto.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I was hoping to see one that was actually good, maybe done by the same guys behind DBZ or Sailor Moon Abridged perhaps.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This reminds me of the TotA Abridged that they showed at AFO. They had never put up the video on youtube like they said they would afterwards though, so I'm very disappoint. There is one about, but it's not as nearly as good as what I saw at AFO.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Negima Abridged wasn't too bad either, feels like every new episode takes forever to make though like with SMA in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back